Kron Stone was the son of Tyler Stone, chronically neglected and physically abused by the family's robot nanny (it believed him to be a dog for a time). Kron Stone grew up a bully used to do whatever he wanted, murder and rape to name a few, thanks to the influence of his father, Tyler Stone, ready to solve any trouble the son caused. Kron was constantly trying to live up to his father's expectations, he was also failing college. He decides unknown to his father to join Serena Patel in her experiments, he becomes the Scorpion of 2099. The experiments works and also fails, Kron losses his human intelligence and becoming a hulkling and monstrous beast, with his reason lost and the powerful instinct of an arachnid to guide him and flees out a window. Later his captured by The Association and used has their weapon under Lady Ock.
Powers and Abilities
Scorpion's DNA provides Kron with superhuman strength, speed, stamina and reflexes, the ability to stick to every surface and to emit acid from his mouth. He's got a sharp and poisonous stinger at the end of his long and strong tail, and his right hand has been transformed into a giant claw.
- Superhuman Strength: Scorpion has strength that exceeds his foe Spider-Man 2099, easily able to destroy several armored Public eye patrol Vehicles.
- Agility: Scorpion is agile for his size, able to leap from and land on sparsely spaced public eye vehicles.
- Extreme durability: Scorpion can survive several hits from Spider-Man, gun fire from the Public eye patrol, and finally having a armored patrol vehicle dropped on him.
- Acid spray: Scorpion can fire acid from his tail and mouth from which can melt most metals.
- Egg laying: Scorpion can convert his acid spray into eggs from which hatches smaller versions of himself which acts as foot soldiers.
- Psionics: As Scorpion, Kron has the ability to telepathically communicate and control all forms of Scorpion life within a two mile distance.
- Superhuman Speed: Scorpion can run and move at speeds that are beyond the natural physical limits of the finest human athlete.
- Superhuman Stamina: Kron's advanced musculature generates less fatigue toxins during physical activity than the musculature of a normal human. At his peak, he can physically exert himself for at least several hours before the build up of fatigue toxins in his blood begins to impair him.
- Superhuman Reflexes: Kron's reflexes are similarly enhanced and are superior to those of the finest human athlete.
- Wall-Crawling: Scorpion and move on walls and ceilings at a very quick rate.
- Rapid Healing: Kron's accelerated metabolism affords him a rapid healing ability that lets him regenerate damaged bodily tissue faster and more extensively than a normal human is capable of. Injuries such as slashes or puncture wounds can heal completely within a matter of hours. It isn't known if Kron's healing powers afford him greater resistance to toxins or diseases; nor if they grant him an extended lifespan. Kron's healing factor isn't sufficiently enhanced to regenerate severed limbs or missing organs. Although he heals at a greater rate than a normal human, he doesn't possess an actual superhuman healing factor.
He is formidable in hand to hand combat, despite the fact that he's had little formal training, his powers alone coupled with his natural savagery in his transformed state make him a formidable combatant.
Kron possesses the proportionate strength of a scorpion. His strength that exceeds his foe Spider-Man 2099, who can lift up to 10 tons.
- Low intelligence: Acts more on animal instinct.
- Ethyl Chloride: Pesticide that affects Arachnid.
Equipment: None known.
Transportation: None known.
- Natural Weapons:
- Fangs & Claws: While transformed, Kron fingers and toes are each tipped with razor sharp claws and his right hand is a giant claw like a scorpion that, combined with his natural strength, are able to cut most conventional materials including flesh, bone, wood, stone, and some types of metals. His mouth is also filled with a two pinches razor sharp teeth that he can use as offensive weapons in close combat situations and to shoot acid.
- Tail: While transformed, Kron has a long, Scorpion-like tail that he can use to fire acid or as an offensive weapon. He is capable of whipping his tail at speeds of at least 70 miles per hour. Considering his strength and physical toughness, he can generate enough force to shatter concrete.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Appearances of Kron Stone (Earth-928.2)
- Character Gallery: Kron Stone (Earth-928.2)
- Quotations by Kron Stone (Earth-928.2)
Discover and Discuss
- Search News for: · ·
Links and References