|This Articles needs to be wikified!|
This article lacks proper templates, navigational structure, and/or standard American English grammar.
To help improve it, check the current Layout Guide and Formatting requirements. Once these are adequately met this tag may be removed from the page with admin approval. If the page receives no further improvement, it will be deleted April 29th, 2020.
Doom is serious here. He will destroy this article. Bwahahahahaha.
This article seems to have been abandoned and is currently incomplete, and according to the site policy, is spam and will be deleted accordingly.
To help stop this, you may continue this project and ask for this template to be removed, or you have ask for it to be deleted. If neither of these are done, it will be deleted 2 weeks after the date of issue. It WILL be deleted unless the owner of this project picks it back up.
Powers and Abilities
- Molecular Teleportation: He teleports by disassembling his own molecules and reassembling them at his desired target at a certain distance from his point of departure. He consciously determines his point of return. The entire process occurs so quickly that Kurt is unaware of being disassembled at all. While disassembled, Kurt's mind takes an astral form and guides his disassembled molecules by an unconscious, natural direction-finding sense. Although Kurt controls his teleportation ability with his conscious mind, his power to teleport is not psionic. Rather it is the result of an unknown biochemical/biophysical reaction that produces a great deal of energy in order to break the bonds of his body, which he triggers mentally. His teleportation is invariably accompanied by the muffled sound of imploding air rushing to fill the vacuum left where Kurt's body was. The longer the distance over which Kurt teleports himself, the harder and more exhausting it is for him to make the teleportation "jump". Under optimal conditions, teleporting only himself and his costume, Kurt can displace himself a distance of about 5 miles in any direction (and as he gains proficiency in his power, Kurt continues to increase this distance). Making a vertical teleportation upwards is difficult and dangerous. Kurt has made a vertical teleportation "jump" of 5 miles by pushing himself to his physical limits. Kurt's powers automatically displace liquids and gases when he arrives in the course of a teleportation. Kurt momentum can be altered throughout the process of teleportation: he can arrive with a different amount of inertia than he left with. For example, if he were falling from a great height, he could teleport himself towards the ground in order to save himself. This ability is due to the molecular nature of his power. The limits to the mass that Kurt can carry with him while teleporting, and the limits to the distance over which he can teleport himself with additional load is unknown. When he transports a passenger over even moderate distances, they both feel weakened and ill, to the point of exhaustion. Teleportation over further distances could be fatal. Through practice, Kurt has increased the mass he can teleport with him. The upper limits of this capacity are as yet unknown.
- Teleportation Combat: Kurt can use his powers offensively by combining his teleportation with physical fighting to gain advantage enabling them to attack from every angle. For example, he can grapple with an enemy and teleport him or her in a series of rapid jumps. The strain of these "multiple ports" can exhaust foes without superhuman endurance while Nightcrawler remains strong enough to continue fighting.
- Partial Teleportation: Following training, Kurt can select portions or parts of a person or object through mental concentration, allowing him to teleport only that part. For example this would result in decapitation and a person's death, if he chose to only teleport their head.
- Remote Teleportation: Teleport others away without transporting oneself along with them or requiring physical contact; can be used both offensively and defensively.
- Telefrag: teleporting objects into a target, causing telefrag, punching holes or bisecting the opponent. This can be considered a form of Spatial Attack, as such ability cannot be blocked.
- Summon: to teleport an object to Kurt In order to accomplish this feat, Nightcrawler must have a clear idea of where this object (or person) is located. The distance limit is the same as his own.
- Banish: to teleport an object away from Kurt. Kurt can only send someone/something somewhere he has been before or otherwise fear teleporting them into a solid. The distance limit is the same as his own.
- Matter Substitution: Kurt can near-instantaneously substitute one collection of molecules with another, allowing him to "switch" matter. For example: if he focuses on a box and touches a concrete wall, the box appears on the wall and a box of concrete is replaced on the box's previous place. This ability can be lethal as the user can "replace" a person's vital organs such as the brain with another object.
- Location Swapping: Kurt can use this facet to immediately switch places with another person or object.
- Self-Detonation: In addition to using the energy his body produces to disassemble, he can build up this immense energy within his body, and then literally cause himself to explode. With training, he can vary the power of the explosion; from simply blowing open a door to nuclear and atomic explosions.
- Explosive Combat: Kurt can simply blow up portions of his body, like his fist or their leg, and then reassemble them afterwards. If the person uses their fist or leg as a attack and then blowing up said body part upon contact will give their enemy a explosive attack.
- Reforming: Kurt will automatically reform upon destruction of his body, completely restoring his body to its former state and reconstructing every piece of his body that was out of place. This offers him resistance to combustion, explosions, and disintegration.
- Molecular Adjustment: Kurt is able to resist the effects of molecular powers such as immobilization and deceleration. He can also render himself immune to being altered molecularly and prevent his form from being shifted except by his own volition. He must attempt to teleport in order to resist others' molecular influence.
- Subconscious Spatial Awareness: Kurt has a very limited subconscious extrasensory ability that prevents him from teleporting himself so that his feet, for example, would materialize below the surface of the local ground. Because this ability is so limited, however, Kurt will not teleport into any place that he cannot see or has not seen in the past. If Kurt teleported himself into an unfamiliar area, he would run the risk of materializing partially or entirely within a solid object. If too much of his body materialized within a solid object, he would probably be killed. Additionally as part of his power, Kurt has also exhibited a limited ability to sense the teleportation of other beings.
- Demonic Physiology: Kurt has many demonic traits in his appearance. He is covered with dark blue fur, has yellow eyes, long sharp canines, and pointed ears. His hands and feet are both larger than average, with two large fingers and a thumb on each hand and two large toes with a toe-like protrusion on his heels (which allows him to grip with his feet). He also has a prehensile tail that is strong enough to lift his own weight, which allows him to hang upside down like a monkey. His physiology makes travel through the Brimstone Dimension less physically stressful.
- Micro-Suction Discs: Kurt can stick to objects with the surface of his hands and feet. This enables him to scale surfaces.
- Flexible Bone Structure: Kurt's bone structure allows him great flexibility. He can remain in a crouched position for a long time and perform contortionist type feats without causing any damage to his spine.
- Camouflage: He has a limited ability to blend into shadows, both as a result of his indigo fur and his connection to light-bending attributes of the dimension through which he teleports. This is also the explanation for why he constantly appears in shadow, even in direct light.
- Prehensile Tail: He possess a tail which allows him to grab onto objects with relative ease. His tail is strong enough to not only support his body weight but also lift an adult man completely off the ground, and is deft enough to fight with like a sword or blunt object.
- Infrared Vision:Kurt possesses the superhuman ability to see into the infrared portion of the electromagnetic spectrum allowing him to see the dark.
- Superhuman Agility: Kurt's agility, balance, and bodily coordination are enhanced to levels beyond the human body's natural limits.
- Superhuman Reflexes: His natural reaction time is enhanced to a level beyond the human body's natural limits.
- Master Acrobat: He is an Olympic-class acrobat thanks to his flexible spine that allows him to perform contortionist-like feats and to go long periods in a semi-crouching position without injury.
- Master Combatant: Kurt is a skilled hand-to-hand combatant and a master at fencing, which he can even perform with his tail, which is strong enough to support his entire body weight.
- Aviator: Kurt has served as the team's pilot and, with Wolverine, has also been the mechanic of the X-Men's Blackbird jet.
- Medic: He has been the medic when no more qualified X-Men were around to do so.
Kurt possesses above average strength of a man of his age, height, and build who engages in intensive regular exercise. At his peak, Nightcrawler can lift about 250 lbs.
- Despite his superhuman powers, he is just as susceptible to disease and physical injury as any ordinary human.
- Since he is a Neyaphem, angel's blood, which heals everyone else, hurts him, normally adding to whatever injury he received.
- Kurt has been found to be over-reliant on teleporting during fights, others may learn his teleportation pattern, causing his attacks to become predictable.
- Image inducer: At one time he always wore his image inducer in public because he was afraid of how people would treat him because of his mutation. However, after he lost a bet with Wolverine, he went out in public without his image inducer. He expected everyone's reaction to be fear and hate, but it turned out to be a reaction of curious interest. He still has his image inducer, but hardly ever uses it unless he needs to.
Transportation: None known.
Weapons: None known.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Appearances of Konrad Wagner (Earth-515)
- Character Gallery: Konrad Wagner (Earth-515)
- Quotations by Konrad Wagner (Earth-515)
Discover and Discuss
- Search News for: · ·
Links and References