Katherine Pryde was abducted by the Hand as a child when they developed an algorithm for who would grow up to be mutants. Her powers manifested when she was 14, long after she had been trained to be a competent assassin. Her first targets were her parents, whom she had no idea she was related to. She would later be experimented on by the Hand, who surgically implanted bone claws into her forearms that they recovered from a dead mutant they had assassinated. For the next few years, she would assassinate some of the Hand's most wanted targets, her phasing powers turning her into a legend called the Shadowcat.
She was a present member of the Renegades when they were pitted against the Outsiders. She fought long and hard, but her molecular structure was eventually destabilized by hellfire conjured by Colossus.
Powers and Abilities
- Density Shifting
- Retractable Bone Claws
- Hand to Hand Combat
Equipment: None known.
Transportation: The Tallus
Weapons: None known.
- No special notes.
- Shadowcat was recruited as Storm's replacement.
- Following her death, the Renegades and the Outsiders were condensed into one team.
- Appearances of Katherine Pryde (Earth-675)
- Character Gallery: Katherine Pryde (Earth-675)
- Quotations by Katherine Pryde (Earth-675)
Discover and Discuss
- Search News for: · ·
Links and References