- I didn't do this! I didn't do this!
- I don't see the city anymore. There's only dark corners.
- I exposed criminal activity."
"And had you taken that information to any law enforcement agency your rights may have been protected but instead you went to the Daily Bugle, a privately owned news organisation.
- I read every big story with your byline. The VA kickbacks, toxic runoff, the Teachers Union scandal. Hell, you pretty much brought down the Italian mob back when I was in diapers. Whatever happened to that reporter, Mr. Urich?"
"He got old. And a hell of a lot less stupid.
- Your client can accept a buyout or live in squalor until she's evicted."
"Those workmen acted illegally. They busted the place up.
- Anything happens to you, it's going to be on me, I don't want to be responsible for that, I can't."
"I'll be okay, they're not going to win.
- I have already been hurt by those bastards. You know I don't care what I signed or how much money they paid me to forget, I don't, and I'm not going to just stick my head in the sand and let it happen to somebody else because I am scared. Which I am, a lot.
- The Mask came to Ben for help, I don't care how rich Fisk is, no one can totally erase their past. Somewhere out there there has to be a piece of paper, a witness, the truth.
- If there is a god, and if he cares at all about any of us. Fisk will get what he deserves, you have to believe that."
- I'm sorry Ben, there's nothing worse, feeling choices are made for us, there's nothing you can do but swim in shit and hope you don't get too much in your mouth."
"Shit like you?
- It wasn't his fault, his father he was... Wilson just wanted him to stop. It wasn't his fault what he did."
"Mrs. Vistain what did your son do?
- --Marlene Vistain and Karen Page
- There are no winners and losers in something like this."
"Well, Elena Cardenas might disagree with you if she still could.
- Do you really think I would put a loaded gun on the table where you could reach it?"
"I don't know, do you really think this is the first time I've shot someone?
- You have to trust me on this Ben, we need that story out there before it's too late.
- You know I'm starting to think I made a mistake coming to work here."
"Do you want to leave."
"No, this is my home, you and Foggy are the only good things in my life right now.
- Now everybody knows what kind of asshole Fisk really is."
"And we are the ones who made it happen.
- I cannot believe this is the same guy that stopped that Union Allied nut from stabbing me in my apartment. That is a serious upgrade."
"I don't know, I think the horns are a little much.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.