Powers and Abilities
- Alien Hybrid: Kamala is a hybrid of Human, Kree and Skrull. As a result, Hulkling has inherited powers and abilities from each race, though some are more potent due to their hybrid nature. Hulkling's alien physiology also protects them from being manipulated by pheromone based powers.
- Superhuman Strength: Hulkling is much stronger than an average human, and stronger than even most Krees are because of their partial Skrull background. Their top strength is unknown, though it is likely that they can lift at least 75 tons but no more than 100 tons.
- Superhuman Durability: Hulkling's skin can become much denser and thicker than any normal human's, giving them a very strong resistance to pain and injury. They are able to withstand great impact forces, such as falls from great heights, repeated bludgeoning from superhumanly strong beings, and powerful energy blasts without sustaining injury. High caliber bullets and bladed weapons are also unable to pierce their skin.
- Superhuman Stamina: Due to their partial Kree heritage and recuperative powers, it is likely that Hulkling possesses greater stamina than any ordinary human.
- Shape-shifting: Hulkling is a shapeshifter of remarkable ability. They are able to stretch, deform, expand, or compress their entire body or parts thereof into any contiguous shape they can imagine for a variety of uses. While they most commonly shifts into a teenaged version of the Hulk, they have also been known to impersonate well known superheroes such as the Human Torch, Mister Fantastic, and Tony Stark. In the heat of battle — or of the moment — they have evidenced a less refined style of shapeshifting: growing claws, extending their reach and growing wings in a protoplasmic manner.
- Flight: Using their metamorphic powers, Hulking often grows wings strong enough to propel them into the air.
- Subconscious Metamorphic Adaptation: Hulkling has shown the (subconscious) ability to adapt their body depending on their situation at the time. One being their body shifting biomass to protect vital organs, while the Warden of The Cube was attempting to vivisect them.
- Fist Weapons: Kamala can grow the size of their fists, and improve their physical strength and effectiveness in hand-to-hand combat.
- Elongation: Kamala can extend their limbs, torso, or neck to great distances.
- Size Alteration: Kamala possesses the power to increase and decrease their size. Their physical strength also grows in proportion to their current size.
- Appearance Alteration: Kamala possesses the power to alter their physical appearance, such as hair and clothing.
- Regenerative Healing Factor: Hulkling's ability to regenerate injured tissue and brain cells to an extraordinary degree. It is likely that this healing factor also makes them highly resistant to toxins and poisons, as well as immune to Earthly diseases.
Equipment: None known.
Transportation: None known.
Weapons: None known.
- Nexus Kamala is an amalgamation of both Earth-616 Kamala Kahn and Teddy Altman.
- Since Kamala is gender fluid, they prefer to use the third person plural pronouns.
- No trivia.
- Appearances of Kamala Kahn (Earth-515)
- Character Gallery: Kamala Kahn (Earth-515)
- Quotations by Kamala Kahn (Earth-515)
Discover and Discuss
- Search News for: · ·
Links and References
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.