|The Pym Particles Ignite!|
This article is a stub. You can help the Marvel Fanon by expanding it. If the page receives no further improvement, it will be deleted November 20th, 2019.
|This Articles needs to be wikified!|
This article lacks proper templates, navigational structure, and/or standard American English grammar.
To help improve it, check the current Layout Guide and Formatting requirements. Once these are adequately met this tag may be removed from the page with admin approval. If the page receives no further improvement, it will be deleted 2 weeks after the date of issue.
Doom is serious here. He will destroy this article. Bwahahahahaha.
This article seems to have been abandoned and is currently incomplete, and according to the site policy, is spam and will be deleted accordingly.
To help stop this, you may continue this project and ask for this template to be removed, or you have ask for it to be deleted. If neither of these are done, it will be deleted 2 weeks after the date of issue. It WILL be deleted unless the owner of this project picks it back up.
Powers and Abilities
- Seismic Energy Manipulation: capable of generating and releasing seismic energy and tremendously powerful waves of vibrations in any object he came into physical contact with. He can send his seismic vibrations through the air to effect objects from a distance. These waves can travel through any type of material. In air, they take the form of sound waves, hence they travel at the speed of sound. Typical speeds are 330 m/s in air, 1450 m/s in water and about 5000 m/s in granite. The vibrations start in his body and then emanate outwards, mostly through his fingers. His power causes objects to shatter or crumble. He can also use his power to create avalanches, mudslides, rock-slides, earthquakes, shock-waves or otherwise transport earth matter. When used against objects with a larger surface, the effects were much like an earthquake. His abilities were powerful enough to bring down cities. He has expressed concern that, if placed too close to a fault line, he would set off major earthquakes. His powers appear to affect organic objects in much the same way as inorganic ones.
- Sonic Lance: By focusing his vibrations into an intense beam, he creates a sort of "battering ram" that can stun or even destroy most solid objects.
- Seismic Sense: ability to sense vibrations through the ground, "seeing" by sensing his surroundings and making a mental image of it. It allows for a 360 degree field of "vision", outside of normal line-of-sight. His seismic sense is so acute that he is capable of sensing even ants moving about, can identify people by the way they walk, and can almost always tell if someone is lying by sensing his or her physical reactions, such as breathing and heart rate.
- Seismic Energy Immunity: Rictor is immune to the harmful effects of the vibrations he creates.
- Earth-Link: Rictor also revealed that he has an empathetic connection to the earth. He is able to feel life all around him.
Due to his time with the X-Men, Rictor possesses adequate hand-to-hand combat skills. He has also displayed an affinity for computers and has been assigned to hack into various high-security systems. He picked up various other skills thanks to his childhood with his gun-running parents, including a knowledge of explosives.
Normal human male with moderate regular exercise.
Equipment: None known.
Transportation: None known.
Weapons: None known.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Appearances of Julio Richter (Earth-515)
- Character Gallery: Julio Richter (Earth-515)
- Quotations by Julio Richter (Earth-515)
Discover and Discuss
- Search News for: · ·
Links and References