|This Articles needs to be wikified!|
This article lacks proper templates, navigational structure, and/or standard American English grammar.
To help improve it, check the current Layout Guide and Formatting requirements. Once these are adequately met this tag may be removed from the page with admin approval. If the page receives no further improvement, it will be deleted October 14th, 2019.
Doom is serious here. He will destroy this article. Bwahahahahaha.
This article seems to have been abandoned and is currently incomplete, and according to the site policy, is spam and will be deleted accordingly.
To help stop this, you may continue this project and ask for this template to be removed, or you have ask for it to be deleted. If neither of these are done, it will be deleted 2 weeks after the date of issue. It WILL be deleted unless the owner of this project picks it back up.
Powers and Abilities
- Telekinesis: Hellion is classified as a first-class high-Level telekinetic. He is able to telekinetically move, levitate, control, and manipulate solid matter, people, and inanimate objects with a mere thought. He can use this to various effects. He is able to fly, create small bright green-colored telekinetic shields and barriers, unleash incredibly powerful blasts of bright green telekinetic force and, freely control and manipulate several objects from a distance. He can control matter at a molecular level. When using his telekinetic abilities, Hellion's eyes, hands, body, and the objects he telekinetically manipulates and controls glow in a bright green aura. When Hellion uses his powers, the telekinetic energy he creates glows a bright green and makes a 'Vrrrrm' sound effect. While Julian rarely ever uses hand-to-hand combat, when he does, it's often pumped with his telekinesis behind it, making it a formidable attack. The telekinesis generally forms a shield around his fist and body and that allows him to pretty much punch through everything if necessary, simply because of the amount of thought he puts behind it.
- Flight: By using his telekinesis to levitate himself, Hellion can fly at incredible speeds. He is able to reach a flight speed of at least twice the speed of sound (Approx. 1500 mph)
- Telekinetic Strength: Can lift up to approx. 50 tons of combined weight (=100,000 lbs).
- Concussive Blasts: Can project his telekinetic energies as powerful blast beams directed from his brain that can affect matter with concussive force. His telekinetic blasts were possibly the strongest on earth, strong enough to punch through solid steel. His blasts are able to stun or even kill an opponent.
- Force Fields: Ability to create protective force shields that could deflect even the most powerful of attacks (even filter bacteria from the air). He can sustain shields that can withstand Jovian atmospheric pressures, and even repel nuclear weapon attacks. The upper limits of this ability remain unknown, but it is believed that he could probably protect hiself from harm at the ground zero detonation of a 1 kiloton nuclear warhead (4.18 terajoules of energy from the heat, concussion, and radiation effects) with ease. Hellion has also displayed such control over the fields as to shape them precisely, even to conform very closely to his body’s form. There does not appear to be any correlation between field strength and the thickness of the telekinetic fields.
- Telekinetic Defense: the ability to freeze projectiles in mid-air or deviate the path of projectiles, protecting him from oncoming attacks.
- Ensnare Opponent: The ability to constrict a foe using their own clothing and hair, or even control their gross movements, providing their clothes are durable enough.
- Telekinetic Animation: The ability to cause inanimate objects to move according to will by projecting part of his psionic energies into them.
- Psionic Spikes: The ability to create destructive psionic spikes that destroy the physical objects that the spikes come into contact with.
- Matter Alteration: The ability to alter molecular and atomic structures in such substances
- Matter Disintegration: allows him to alter the molecular structure of an object, becoming able to vapourize, shatter, or break objects at will.
- Enhance Physical Traits: The ability to use telekinesis to enhance speed, strength and fighting skills to super-human levels.
- Intangibility: Could phase through solid matter by mentally shifting his molecules around another object's as he moves forward.
- Invisibility: he can use his telekinesis to bend light around his body and become invisible.
- Telekinetic Sensitivity: That lets him feel the texture of objects he has a telekinetic hold on and feel when other objects come into contact with them. Also, this ability lets Julian overcome any limitations due to vision. When blinded or outside of visual contact, Julian can use his telekinesis to extend out and "feel out" the location, allowing him to discern people and objects in that area. As a result, Julian can then use his telekinesis to affect them.
Average human moderate-intensive exercise
- Concentration: Since his powers are mind-based, it means that if he's unable to concentrate or form a thought, he's unable to use his powers.
- Anger: most of his powers are controlled by his emotions and can often get out of hand if he gets angry enough, causing nearby objects to explode or random telekinetic bursts to happen, even sending things flying depending on how passionate he's feeling. Even when Julian's just annoyed, his eyes will turn green by instinct.
- Fine Motor Control: He also lacks fine motor control and has trouble focusing on tiny objects without them exploding and taking out everything.He is having trouble fully focusing his abilities e.g. blowing holes in the floor while picking up a paper clip, knocking Rockslide through a wall.
Equipment: None known.
Transportation: None known.
Weapons: None known.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Appearances of Julian Keller (Earth-515)
- Character Gallery: Julian Keller (Earth-515)
- Quotations by Julian Keller (Earth-515)
Discover and Discuss
- Search News for: · ·
Links and References