|This Articles needs to be wikified!|
This article lacks proper templates, navigational structure, and/or standard American English grammar.
To help improve it, check the current Layout Guide and Formatting requirements. Once these are adequately met this tag may be removed from the page with admin approval. If the page receives no further improvement, it will be deleted May 1st, 2019.
Doom is serious here. He will destroy this article. Bwahahahahaha.
This article seems to have been abandoned and is currently incomplete, and according to the site policy, is spam and will be deleted accordingly.
To help stop this, you may continue this project and ask for this template to be removed, or you have ask for it to be deleted. If neither of these are done, it will be deleted 2 weeks after the date of issue. It WILL be deleted unless the owner of this project picks it back up.
Powers and Abilities
- Telekinesis: Julia's primary ability is a specialized form of telekinesis that she is able to use for the following effects: create psionic webbing/legs, fire psionic blasts, augment her physical capabilities.
- Psychokinetic Webbing: ability to utilize psionic-based webbing (psi-webs), although it requires a lot of concentration to manifest (at least it did at first, as she seems to have no such problems with this power now). By using psychokinetic energy, she can bind ambient free-floating molecules into strands of solid force. Her psi-webs can be used to wrap enemies, or focused into narrow web-lines that she can swing from. Due to its psychic nature, her psi-webs can be used in ways Spider-Man's webbing never could, such as causing webs to form from a distance, or controlling the movement of her webbing mentally.She can create webs of psionic energy able to hold up to 10 tons. The web must be anchored by at least two surfaces.
- Telekinetic Sensitivity: That lets her feel the texture of objects she has a telekinetic hold on, feel when other objects come into contact with her webs or legs, and let her sense vibrations like a spider on its webs.
- Psychokinetic Spider Legs: ability to form psionic spider legs that sprout from her back. Her primary use of this ability is to scale walls and ceilings and cling to solid surfaces. With further concentration and effort she can use her legs for more creative uses: she is able to fire blasts of psionic energy from the tips of her spider-legs, which are able to stun opponents, she is also able to detach the psionic spider legs and use them as psionic blades or lances, and she is able to use the legs as extra appendages for grabbing objects or for hand-to-hand combat.
- Enhanced Strength: Julia's telekinetic might grants her superhuman strength, enabling her to lift at least 10 tons.
- Enhanced Speed: Julia is capable of running and moving at speeds considerably greater than the finest human athlete.
- Enhanced Stamina: Julia's musculature produces less fatigue toxins during physical activity than the musculature of an ordinary human. She can physically exert herself at peak capacity for several hours before fatigue begins to impair her.
- Enhanced Agility: Julia's agility, balance, and bodily coordination are enhanced to levels that are beyond the natural physical limits of even the finest human athlete.
- Enhanced Reflexes: Julia's natural reaction time is enhanced to a level that is beyond the natural physical limits of even the finest human athlete.
- Enhanced Durability: The tissues of her body become more resistant to injury than those of an ordinary human. While far from invulnerable, Julia is able to withstand impact forces that would severely injure or kill an ordinary human with only mild to moderate discomfort.
- Telepathy: a moderate strength ability that allows her to accomplish various feats.
- Mind Link ("Mind Web"): Ability to develop a mental link with any person which remains as a connection to that individual. She can also form mind links among several individuals with her mind as the central hub.
- Mental Detection ("Spider-Sense"): She can sense the presence of others within a small but as yet undefined radius of herself by perceiving the distinctive mental radiations emitted by others. After experiencing a person's mental radiation once, she is able to recognize its identity again.
- Mental Paralysis ("Spider's Sting"): She can induce temporary mental or physical paralysis.
- Mental Sedating ("Spider Venom"): Can telepathically "sedate" her victims so that, if already rendered unconscious, they remain so for as long as she continues to "sedate" them.
- Telepathic Cloak ("Camouflage"): She can mask her presence and the use of her abilities from being detected by other psions and psychic entities. She can extend these defenses to others around her as well. Cloaking via telepathy is not perfect and powerful psis may notice and 'see' through this ability.
- Psionic Shield: Ability to erect a psychic shield for protection of herself and of others minds.
- Skilled Martial Artist: Julia is a highly experienced fighter in many forms of armed and unarmed physical combat, that include boxing, Judo, Karate, Capoeira, swords, and many other disciplines, learned through her time as a HYDRA assassin (during which she received training from the Taskmaster) and her time as a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent.
- Skilled Spy: She is also extensively trained in espionage, covert operations and stealth.
- Skilled Acrobat: She is a superb athlete and an Olympic-level gymnast.
- Multilingual: Due to her HYDRA espionage training, she is fluent in several languages, including Russian, Japanese, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Korean and German
Julia possesses the normal, physical strength of a woman of her age, height, and build that engages in intensive regular exercise. Through the use of her psychokinetic powers, she is able to lift 10 tons.
Equipment: None known.
Transportation: None known.
Weapons: None known.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Appearances of Julia Carpenter (Earth-515)
- Character Gallery: Julia Carpenter (Earth-515)
- Quotations by Julia Carpenter (Earth-515)
Discover and Discuss
- Search News for: · ·
Links and References