|The Pym Particles Ignite!|
This article is a stub. You can help the Marvel Fanon by expanding it. If the page receives no further improvement, it will be deleted May 1st, 2019.
|This Articles needs to be wikified!|
This article lacks proper templates, navigational structure, and/or standard American English grammar.
To help improve it, check the current Layout Guide and Formatting requirements. Once these are adequately met this tag may be removed from the page with admin approval. If the page receives no further improvement, it will be deleted 2 weeks after the date of issue.
Doom is serious here. He will destroy this article. Bwahahahahaha.
This article seems to have been abandoned and is currently incomplete, and according to the site policy, is spam and will be deleted accordingly.
To help stop this, you may continue this project and ask for this template to be removed, or you have ask for it to be deleted. If neither of these are done, it will be deleted 2 weeks after the date of issue. It WILL be deleted unless the owner of this project picks it back up.
Powers and Abilities
- Biokinesis: Elixir is capable of controlling the biological structure of his own and other people's bodies. He is theoretically capable of rewriting someone's genetic structure at will. He can produce biomolecular energy at will to affect organic matter he touches. This allows him to heal physical damage done to his body or the bodies of others, reactivate suppressed mutant abilities, repair cerebral functions, and alter the composition of his own molecules in certain ways. He hasn't reached his full healing potential yet. Currently he is capable of basic healing, having successfully healed broken bones, severe burns and even a mortal stab through the chest. His ability is by close proximity - he tends to touch his targets, but can heal through clothing. He will eventually develop enough control of his powers to manipulate the human genome, altering eye, hair and skin color, implanting physical characteristics or even reactivating dormant mutant or atavistic genes. Elixir has demonstrated increased mastery of his powers: he is capable of sedating enraged feral opponents, cleaning bodies of drugs, granting himself and others a healing factor, and creating a brain tumor. Because of his control over his own biology, Elixir has proven to be very difficult to treat medically. He usually passes out after pushing his powers too far and remains in a coma for some time. It is hypothesized that during these times, his DNA reboots itself.
- Due to the psychic knowledge taught to him, Elixir now possesses genius-level understanding of human anatomy, physiology and biology.
Average human with moderate exercise
Using his powers for extreme feats of biological manipulation can wear out his body causing him to collapse.
Equipment: None known.
Transportation: None known.
Weapons: None known.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Appearances of Joshua Foley (Earth-515)
- Character Gallery: Joshua Foley (Earth-515)
- Quotations by Joshua Foley (Earth-515)
Discover and Discuss
- Search News for: · ·
Links and References