- The Tesseract was the jewel of Odin's treasure room. It's not something one buries. But I think it is close, yes?
- Great power has always baffled primitive men. HYDRA is assembling an arsenal to destroy my enemies in one stroke, wherever they are, regardless of how many forces they possess, all in a matter of hours.
- My weapons contain enough destructive power to decimate every hostile capital on Earth. Quite simply, gentlemen, I have harnessed the power of the gods.
- Now Schmidt is a member of the inner circle and he is ambitious. He and Hitler share a passion for occult power and Teutonic myth. Hitler uses his fantasies to inspire his followers, but for Schmidt, it is not fantasy. For him, it is real.
- He thinks that he is a god and he is willing to blow up half the world to prove it.
- You could have the power of the gods! Yet you wear a flag on your chest and think you fight a battle of nations! I have seen the future Captain! There are no flags!"
"Not in my future!
- HYDRA died with the Red Skull."
"Cut off one head, two more shall take its place.
- The Red Skull, founder of HYDRA, was a big, fat, freaking Nazi."
"That has nothing to do with today."
"You know, you always had that Hitler Youth look to you. So it's really not that surprising.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.