|Property of Uncanny X-Factor|
This article is the property of Uncanny X-Factor. Comments and feedback are welcomed. If you want to use something from this page, please ask before taking it.
- One ball-headed loser with a number for a face in the side pocket!
Little is known about the early life of Jeff Hagees. What is known is that he dropped out of both high school and community college, but still managed to eventually get an engineering degree. And while Jeff was a mediocre engineer, he was a terrific pool player. He spent all his free time playing pool, to the point where he entered a few tournaments and worked his way up to the professional level. His employers were concerned that he procrastinated at his job for the sake of pool, so he was swiftly fired.
All that would change when he was first held at knifepoint by Leslie Anne Shappe. She was a murderer who carved infinity symbols into her victims as a sign that nothing ever ends. But her insignia was misunderstood, and she was instead dubbed "the Crazy Eight Killer." She wanted Hagees to create equipment so that she could kill those responsible for mislabeling her as Crazy Eight, and then continue her regular murders with the infinity theme. Hagees, not wanting to die, set to work creating advanced pool equipment using his engineering experience. However, when the time came to pass off the equipment, Hagees was again held at knifepoint. Shappe had changed her mind, and now wanted Hagees himself to don the equipment and draw attention away from her as the 8-Ball. Begrudgingly, Hagees accepted, as he still needed to make a living, and while he was good at pool, he was not good at gambling, and had amassed significant debts. This led to Jeff's debut as the 8-Ball.
More coming soon!
Powers and Abilities
Currently none. Jeffrey Hagees is an ordinary human.
|Power Grid |
- Staff Mastery
- Decent Combatant
Human Weakness: Jeff Hagees is an ordinary human, and as such, bears all weaknesses that any human does.
- Flying Pool Rack: 8-Ball utilizes a triangular flightcraft to escape from harrowing scenarios.
- Pool Rack: 8-Ball also uses a handheld triangle electromagnet that can draw in all metallic objects and then repel them, his "setup" and "break."
- Pockets: 8-Ball has small handheld netted sleeves that he calls "pockets". These are capable of magnetically drawing together and constricting when unleashed upon a target, which 8-Ball often uses to hinder blows from super-strong opponents that could cause him serious injury.
- Bulletproof Uniform: 8-Ball's uniform is specially designed for combat: the facial lenses are immune to his flashbang balls. The uniform is bulletproof and resistant to most small projectiles. The palms and heels of the suit are coated in "green:" a substance much like the surface of pool tables, designed to increase friction and prevent sliding. This makes him difficult to grab, particularly when combined with the spinning cue.
- Ball Bombs: In two forms: standard explosive and flashbangs.
- Pool Cue: 8-Ball wields an enhanced pool cue capable of absorbing and amplifying kinetic energy through as-of-yet unknown means. When he strikes the cue tip against something, it is either blown in the opposite direction with incredible force or explodes, depending on the angle at which the strike is directed. The cue is also capable of discharging fiery blasts of energy. The cane is capable of rotating at incredible speeds, making it, or him, impossible to grab hold of.
- OHOTMR #2
- No trivia.