Rhodes has known Tony Stark for a long time, and decided to help Pro-Registration forces during the Civil War. Under Tony Stark's orders, he forced costumed heroes from other nations around the world to register as they came into the country, which he had to do but strongly disagreed with. During the battle at the Rebel Hideout, War Machine caught Spider-Woman whilst she was giving out a warning to the White Star troops and during the battle at the Chemical Plant, War Machine was taken down by Captain America, and later aided in defending the Negative Zone from the attacking Anti-Registration forces.
At some point in the months since the modification of the Registration Act, War Machine joined the Ultimate Alliance.
Powers and Abilities
War Machine Armor
- Superhuman Strength
- Superhuman Speed
- Superhuman Durability
- Power Cells
- Energy Conversion Power Recharge
- Self-Contained Life-Support System & Environmental Protection
- Repulsor Rays
- Gatling Gun
- Rocket Launcher
- Miniature Heat Seeking Missiles
- Skilled Engineer
- Skilled Aviator
- Skilled Combatant
- Skilled Marksman
- Skilled Survivalist
- Skilled Tactician
Equipment: War Machine Armor
Transportation: Quinjet, the War Machine jet boots
Weapons: The powerful built-in War Machine arsenal.
- No special notes.
- Nolan North reprises his role as War Machine.
- War Machine is an alternate skin for Iron Man.
- Appearances of James Rhodes (Earth-6109.2)
- Character Gallery: James Rhodes (Earth-6109.2)
- Quotations by James Rhodes (Earth-6109.2)
Discover and Discuss
- Search News for: · ·
Links and References