|This Articles needs to be wikified!|
This article lacks proper templates, navigational structure, and/or standard American English grammar.
To help improve it, check the current Layout Guide and Formatting requirements. Once these are adequately met this tag may be removed from the page with admin approval. If the page receives no further improvement, it will be deleted January 12th, 2018.
Doom is serious here. He will destroy this article. Bwahahahahaha.
Powers and Abilities
- Soul Absorption: Hisako is capable of stealing and consuming the souls of others, alive or deceased. In order to absorb the souls of the deceased, she needs to either be in places where souls have decided not to move on or near the graves of the deceased where their deceased bodies act as a gateway to the after life. In some cases, Hisako gains the victim's skills and abilities to add to her own. She can also use the souls absorbed to augment her other powers.
- Soul Removal: Hisako is able to draw the souls out of others who are still living.
- Mind Control: once in possession of one's soul, she gains control of that person's body. Depending on the degree of exertion, her victim may appear anywhere between a mindless zombie or a normal person.
- Soul Replacement: She can replace the soul in a person's body with another soul in her reserves.
- Death Inducement: After Hisako chooses to absorb a victim's soul to fortify her exo-skeleton, the soul can be damaged. If the soul sustains enough damage in her exo-skeleton, the victim's body will begin to decay.
- Knowledge Absorption: Once she absorbs a spirit, Hisako gains any knowledge or abilities that the victim knew.
- Psychometry: Hisako gains the memories of the spirits she absorbs allowing her to know what happened in certain places.
- Medium: Hisako can communicate with the souls that she adds to her reserves due to an empathic bond she forms with the souls. Strong-willed souls are able to resist Hisako by causing her degrees of mental and emotional pain.
- Life-Force Absorption: In addition to fortifying her exo-skeleton, Hisako can heal any physical wounds inflicted upon her as well as extend her own life-span. In this case, souls will be broken down beyond repair in order to use their energies to sustain her.
- Self-Power Augmentation
- Telepathic Resistance: Her empathic/telepathic connection with her sister and other souls she has absorbed makes it difficult to discern whose thoughts and memories are being read before becoming over-whelmed.
- Necroplasmic Exo-Skeleton: Hisako can generate an enormously strong, powerful, durable and impenetrable exoskeleton armor around her entire physical body by drawing more power, energy and strength from the souls she has absorbed. This exoskeleton drastically enhances her strength, endurance, stamina, agility, invulnerability and durability, though she can only maintain it for short periods of time lest the effort leave her drained. In situations of extreme emotional stress, Hisako can significantly enhance her exoskeleton's size, strength, agility, dexterity, and durability, but she can only do so briefly as the strain can render her unconscious. The strength, power and size of her psionic armor enhances and increases tremendously when she absorbs more souls. In addition, the body armor greatly heightens and strengthens the concussive force behind her offensive and incredibly destructive blows and makes her practically invulnerable and immune from a significant degree of physical harm and damage. However, the souls that compose her exo-skeleton will sustain damage. One by one, the souls that compose her field will slowly deteriorate until they completely dissipate. Afterwards, those souls will cease to exist.
- Field-Shaping: To some extent, she can shape her armor, such as her ability to form Wolverine-like claws and make them extend outward.
- Superhuman Strength
- Superhuman Durability
- Superhuman Stamina
- Superhuman Agility
- Superhuman Dexterity
- Superhuman Endurance
- Superhuman Condition
- Concussive Blast: she can cause her armor to release a large solid, concussive blast of energy, but it takes lot of concentration.
- Wicked's Power-set: Due to the interaction between the sisters' mutant abilities, the two have permanently bonded an empathic/telepathic link. Morgan acts as Hisako's mediator between her and the souls she absorbs. Morgan is able to tame and take command over the souls within (or outside of) Hisako's reserves. Morgan than can use these souls to a variety of effects. Additionally, Morgan is able to seek out and capture the souls of the deceased and bring them to Hisako to absorb. In combat, Morgan becomes a first line of defense: attacking Hisako's enemies, manipulating the environment to her advantage, or defending her from various projectiles through ghostly deflection. Similar to the souls within Hisako's armor, the souls used in combat by Morgan can be damaged beyond repair.
- Necroplasmic Manifestations: the ability to summon the souls (AKA necroplasmic residue) left behind by the death of living beings and manifest them as ghost-like entities to do her bidding. The manifestations of the souls she summoned were transparent and floated about like traditional ghosts, as well as possessing the ability to become tangible or intangible upon will. As well as control the ghostly density of her summoned psychic manifestations she can also use them to interact with solid objects distances away such as for attacking, scouting and even protection. Wicked can change or mold the forms of these souls; for example, she can use them to form force fields and concussive blasts.
- Empathic Link: Morgan shares an empathic link with her souls, feeling their pain if they are injured. Fortunately, she can incorporate others into the empathic link she shared with her creations to ease the pain. In most cases, she extends this psionic stress to Hisako since they are constantly linked. She can also experience the same sensory input her ghosts are experiencing. Her empathic and telepathic connection with apparitions also allows for her see what they see, speak and hear through the manifestations. She can then relay this information to Hisako through their link.
- Hisako is fluent in both Japanese and English
- Hisako has received combat training from the Brotherhood
Hisako has the strength of a normal human with moderate regular exercise. Her exo-skeleton however has the strength power to lift at least 30 tons
- Power Cost: Hisako's power increases for every soul she consumes
Equipment: None known.
Transportation: None known.
Weapons: None known.
- Hisako's older sister, "Morgan" accidentally killed her father when her powers first manifested. Ms. Hisako kept her daughter at home after the incident and didn't know where to turn for a couple years until she came across a mutant criminal, Unus. She and Morgan witnessed him use his powers to flee a heist, and she had Morgan send a spirit to track Unus. They eventually confronted Unus and had Morgan demonstrate her powers. Unus took Morgan under his wing, training her in her abilities so that she could aid in his criminal activities. This arrangement eventually led to Morgan's death at the age of 16. As a result, Unus left Ms Ichiki finding her to have no further use. Shortly following his departure, Ms Ichiki gave birth to his daughter, Hisako. Through use of her power, Morgan survived the death of her physical body as a spirit that retained her mutant abilities. For an unknown reason, Hisako as a baby and child could see Morgan. Morgan then spent her "after-life" further developing her powers, while also being Hisako's "imaginary friend". When Hisako became too old for an imaginary friend, Morgan decided to disappear for a while. It would not be until Hisako developed her own mutant power over the dead did Morgan resurface. The two sisters' powers then interacted leading the two to form a permanent empathic/telepathic bond. Hisako now supplements her own powers with Morgan's.
- Hisako's costume is based on Japanese street fashion, a blend between Gothic Aristocrat and Schoolgirl.
- No trivia.
- Appearances of Hisako Ichiki (Earth-515)
- Character Gallery: Hisako Ichiki (Earth-515)
- Quotations by Hisako Ichiki (Earth-515)
Discover and Discuss
- Search News for: · ·
Links and References