Hisako Ichiki lived in Tokyo, Japan with her brother and parents before joining the Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters. She was seen among her fellow students during the televised coverage of Apocalypse's attack on Cairo.
Powers and Abilities
Armor is a mutant with powers based around a psionic exoskeleton, including:
- Psionic Exoskeleton-Armor: Armor can generate an enormously strong, powerful, durable and impenetrable psionic exoskeleton armor around her entire physical body by drawing more power, energy and strength from the bloodline of her Japanese ancestors. This exoskeleton drastically enhances her strength, endurance, stamina, agility, and durability, though she can only maintain it for short periods of time before becoming drained. In situations of extreme emotional stress, Armor can significantly enhance her exoskeleton's size, strength, agility, dexterity, and durability, but she can only do so briefly as the strain can render her unconscious. The strength, power and size of her psionic armor greatly enhances and increases tremendously when her relatives die. In addition, the body armor greatly heightens and strengthens the concussive force behind her offensive and incredibly destructive blows and makes her practically invulnerable and immune from a significant degree of physical harm and damage. To some extent, she can shape her armor, such as her ability to form Wolverine-like claws and make them extend outward.
- Superhuman Strength: Her "armor" greatly strengthens and amplifies the concussive force behind her unusually offensive and highly destructive blows.
- Superhuman Durability/Invulnerability: The body armor is depicted as enveloping her completely and protects her from tremendously strong and powerful attacks and in some depictions, Armor's armor is strong and durable enough to survive the heat caused from a long fall through the atmosphere. Likewise, she is able to fully withstand the impact from falling to the ground from high up in the atmosphere without any physical or external injury.
- Superhuman Stamina
- Superhuman Agility
- Superhuman Dexterity
- Superhuman Endurance
- Superhuman Condition
- Concussive Blast: She can cause her armor to release a large solid, concussive blast of energy, but it takes lot of concentration.
- Armor has received combat training from Wolverine and classes in tactics from Cyclops.
- Armor speaks Japanese.
- Power Limitation: Armor's psionic-energy exoskeleton armor is vulnerable to lasers as "it has to let light in," and Adamantium due to its unique and special abilities and properties, such as Wolverine's claws, although he is not able to go through it with the rest of his body. In this case, she only remained uninjured because the distance between her armor's perimeter and her body was slightly greater than the length of Wolverine's claws.
- Cost Of Power: Armor's powers increase when a member of her family dies.
Equipment: None known.
Transportation: None known.
Weapons: None known.
- Armor's sprites were made by User:Sunder4321.
- No trivia.
- Appearances of Hisako Ichiki (Earth-1010)
- Character Gallery: Hisako Ichiki (Earth-1010)
- Quotations by Hisako Ichiki (Earth-1010)
Discover and Discuss
- Search News for: · ·
Links and References