Hercules largely retained the history of his 2099 counterpart.
The world had changed tremendously, but Hercules remained essentially the same gallant drinker who enjoyed getting into every situation possible and living life intensely as if each moment were the last, and he was wholeheartedly dedicated to those he considered his friends. No doubt the world had changed a lot, but so what? He was already alive for centuries as one of the world's first superheroes and he had already witnessed humanity transform itself countless times, so the new condition of humanity did not bother him. He had seen things even worse than the dystopic future ruled by global mega-corporations, and he knew that good or bad, that would pass too, so he didn't mind and hoped to live intensely through that age too. It is important to mention that, unlike Hercules 2099 from Earth-23291, this futuristic version of Hercules is not a decadent and pathetic drinker who spends most of his time drunk and gets violent due to his alcohol dependence. Even though he enjoys drinking, he keeps his sobriety even when consuming alcoholic beverages from 2099, requiring immense amounts of alcohol to make him drunk.
Powers and Abilities
Divine Empowerment: As a demigod, Hercules 2099 possesses several superhuman powers.
- Healing: Hercules possesses the unique ability to healing himself and/or others from their physical injuries through force of will.
- Density Control: Hercules can alter his physical state into a gaseous form, allowing objects and even the energy beams of Thanos 2099 to pass harmlessly through him.
- Superhuman Speed: Hercules is capable of running and moving at speeds beyond the natural physical limits of the finest human athlete.
- Superhuman Strength: Hercules's principal power is his superhuman strength, and he is physically the strongest of all the living Olympians. As the Olympian god of raw strength, his strength is unlimited, making him one of the strongest and most powerful heroes in his reality.
- Superhuman Reflexes: Hercules's reflexes are at levels beyond the natural physical limits of the finest human athlete.
- Superhuman Agility: Despite his extreme muscular size, Hercules has the ability to move his body with flexibility and coordination that are significantly beyond the natural limits of the human body.
- Godlike Stamina: Hercules's highly advanced musculature produces no fatigue toxins, enabling him to sustain himself almost indefinitely.
- Invulnerability: Having sipped Hera's breast milk as an infant, Hercules gained mystical invulnerability, making him extremely resistant to all forms of physical injury. Conventional bladed weaponry has been shown to be unable to pierce his skin. Hercules has a greater resistance to physical injury than any other Olympian god except for Zeus 2099 and possibly Neptune 2099 and Pluto 2099. It has been said the only thing that could truly kill Hercules is if his body was incinerated or his molecules dispersed enough.
- Superhumanly Dense Tissue: Due to the side-effect of his half Olympian physiology, like all Olympians, Hercules's skin, muscles, and bones tissue are about three times denser than similar human tissue, contributing to his superhuman strength and weight.
- Superhuman Leaping: Hercules 2099 great strength extends to his powerful leg muscles, allowing him to jump great distances and heights, although they do not match those of the Hulk 2099. However, while the exact limit is unknown, he is capable of leaping a height of at least 100 feet in Earth's gravity.
- Weather Manipulation: Hercules 2099 can sense, create, shape and manipulate weather, i.e. the meteorological patterns, creating rain, wind, hail, lightning, snow, sleet, fog and temperature changes. This includes the ability to generate various natural phenomena or control the intensity of the weather in highly concentrated (inside room) or vastly extended (continental) areas.
- Aerokinesis: Drawing from Zeus' dominion of the sky, Hercules has a special affinity with the element of air. Using this, he can sense the flow of the tides or generate enough air pressure to create a tsunami or a storm.
- Weather Mimicry: As a side-effect of his weather-based powers, Hercules has been able to transform himself into different types of weather phenomena, such as storms, tornadoes and tsunamis.
- Electrokinesis: As the son of Zeus, Hercules is able to summon, create and manipulate bolts of lightning. He has also been shown to summon lightning bolts from the sky, as well as cause fierce lightning storms and other electromagnetic atmospheric phenomena.
- Divine Energy Generation: As the son of Zeus, Hercules has incredible control over the supernatural divine energy of the Olympian Gods, which he usually emits through his destructively powerful energy blasts and explosions, capable of wounding Thanos 2099 himself.
- Immortality: Like all Olympians, Hercules is a true immortal. He is immune to the effects of aging and has not aged since reaching adulthood. Hercules is also immune to all known Earthly terrestrial diseases and resistant to conventional injury. Although he can be wounded in battle, Hercules cannot die by any conventional means. Despite being thousands of years old, he possesses the appearance and vitality of a man in his physical prime. Interestingly, this seems to have made him resistant to temporal tampering as his age is largely unknown. When Kang 2099 almost succeeded in eradicating a recent team of Avengers 2099 by murdering their infant selves, he only failed because Hercules was left unchanged. It was left ambiguous whether this was a case of Kang not knowing the date or him simply not caring about Hercules.
- Allspeak: Like all Olympians, Hercules can understand and communicate in all languages, including Earth's dialects and various alien languages.
Master Combatant: As Olympus's greatest warrior, Hercules is an excellent hand to hand combatant, particularly skilled in Greek wrestling and boxing, and even invented the art of pankration, which is the combination of both. He was able to rival his skills with those of Thor 2099 in numerous battles. He was able to rival the Hulk 2099 in both strength and unarmed combat. He has overpowered several immensely powerful beings in strength through combat.
Expert Archer: Hercules is an expert archer. However, since his wife's suicide in connection with his arrows having been tainted by the blood of the Lernean Hydra, he does not use his bow with any regularity.
It has been listed as either equal to or in excess of 100 tons. Regardless, as the God of Strength, Hercules 2099 is one of the strongest beings on Earth.
Vast Fortune: Hercules has gained vast wealth over his long lifetime. He was able to purchase entire bars with gold he has in his pocket. His diverse portfolio required two superheroes a full week to even gather, let alone settle, in the wake of his demise. He was an initial investors in Alchemax. The original investment was $1.000.000,00 but in modern day when the size of the investment was calculated, a third line of zeroes was required.
Shield of Perseus
Sword of Peleus