Harry Osborn is a rich kid who is the son of industrialist Norman Osborn who was mostly neglected by Osborn after the death of his mother and would spend more time at his job than being with him. Harry is also Peter Parker's best friend at Midtown High School, along with Gwen Stacy; as such, he was a secondary target for Flash Thompson's bullying.
Harry would later grow jealous of Peter's relationship with his father as Norman admired Peter's intelligence and work ethic. However, Harry eventually manages to somewhat mend the relationship he has with his father. Later on, Peter becomes the vigilante Spider-Man and Norman becomes the host of the menacing Green Goblin, but Harry remains unaware that the two are his best friend and his father.
Powers and Abilities
That of an ordinary Human who engages in moderate regular exercises.
- Harry is an ordinary human, and as such shares the same weaknesses as all other non-superpowered humans.
Equipment: None known.
Transportation: None known.
Weapons: None known.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of
Astonishing Spider-Man and is an adaptation of Harry Osborn. The original character was created by Stan Lee and Steve Ditko and first appeared in Amazing Spider-Man #31 (December, 1965).
- No trivia.
- Appearances of Harold Osborn (Earth-12199)
- Character Gallery: Harold Osborn (Earth-12199)
- Quotations by Harold Osborn (Earth-12199)
Discover and Discuss
- Search News for: ·
Links and References