Fantastic Four 3 is a 2019 American superhero film directed by Josh Trank. It is the sequel to Fantastic Four 2. Miles Teller, Kate Mara, Michael B. Jordan, Jamie Bell, Toby Kebbell, and Reg E. Cathey reprise their roles as Reed Richards/Mr. Fantastic, Susan Storm/Invisible Woman, Johnathan Storm/Human Torch, Benjamin J. Grimm/The Thing, Victor Domashev/Doom, and Franklin Storm, while Doug Jones and Tony Todd join the cast, both as Annihilus, with Jones doing the motion capture and Todd doing the voice. A fourth and final film to the series, Fantastic 4: Future Foundation, is set to come out in 2021.
Dr. Franklin Storm is working in his lab at his new science facility. Suddenly, he hears a crackle of electricity. He gets up and goes to see what it is. He sees Doom standing before him. Doom tells him that there's an invasion coming, one nobody can prepare for. Franklin tries to run, but Dooms shoots a blast of energy at him, blowing him up and destroying the whole lab. Doom walks out of the burning building, and speaks into a communication device on his wrist, telling his partner that "it has begun".
The next day, at the Baxter Building, Susan enters the loft, and sees Ben, Johnny, and Willie Lumpkin playing poker. Susan is in tears. Johnny asks why, and Susan reveals that their father has died. A lab experiment gone wrong is what they say caused it. Johnny comforts his sister, and Willie leaves, because he isn't that good at handling emotional things. In Reed's lab, Reed is looking at a live feed from a camera he sent into the N-Zone. So far, he has not seen anything but endless space and floating rock, but now, he sees some type of movement. He soon sees that something has picked up the camera, and as it turns the camera around, it reveals its face. It is an insect-like alien being.
- Miles Teller as Reed Richards/Mr. Fantastic
- Kate Mara as Susan Storm/Invisible Woman
- Michael B. Jordan as Johnathan Storm/Human Torch
- Jamie Bell as Benjamin Grimm/The Thing
- Reg E. Cathey as Franklin Storm
- Ashley Benson as Frankie Rayes
- Doug Jones as Annihilus (motion capture)
- Tony Todd as Annihilus (voice)
- Toby Kebbell as Victor Domashev/Doom
- Marion Cotillard as Lucia Von Bardas
- Steve Zahn as Willie Lumpkin
- Sally Kirkland as Petunia Grimm
- Stan Lee as Scared New Yorker (cameo)
- Tim Blake Nelson as Harvey Elder/Mole Man (cameo)