When Timothy and Xenilla Parker landed on Earth-6489, Xenilla fled. After refurbishing an old laboratory used by Miles Warren, the Jackal, Xenilla set to work in an attempt to control this reality and dominate it himself as it's supreme ruler. Xenilla then gained blood samples from Timothy Parker, this universe's Mattie Franklin, and a rose in order to create a "hybrid clone" like himself to aid in his takeover and serve as a possible bride for him. Spawning the clone, this one being female, Xenilla named the clone Erika and sent her to destroy this reality's current Spider-Totems.
Arrival Onto Earth-9022
To be added...
Powers and Abilities
Equipment: None known.
Transportation: None known.
Weapons: None known.
- No special notes.
- Erika is an anthro of the kaiju Biollante, a female, plant-like clone of Godzilla which first appeared in the 1989 film Godzilla vs. Biollante. Her origin is similar to Biollante's origin in the movie, being a cross of "Godzilla" DNA, a rose's DNA, and the DNA of a human girl.
- In addition, Erika's name is a reference to Erika Shiragami, who, in the movie, is the girl whose cells were spliced with that of Godzilla's cells and a rose's cells in order to create the plant monster Biollante.
- Appearances of Erika Parker (Earth-6489)
- Character Gallery: Erika Parker (Earth-6489)
- Quotations by Erika Parker (Earth-6489)
Discover and Discuss
- Search News for: · ·
Links and References