Little is known about Grim Reaper's life before the Latverian attack on New York. It can be assumed to be similar to his mainstream counterpart.
Grim Reaper was among the supervillains imprisoned in the Vault. He was freed when the War Machine Skrull attacked said prison, and attempted to break out along with fellow inmates Whirlwind, the Klaw, the Iron Cross, and Crossbones.
Powers and Abilities
Equipment: None known.
Transportation: None known.
- Grim Reaper's Scythe: Reaper's right hand has been amputated and replaced with his trademark weapon had the ability to make the blade spin at rapid speed, making the weapon usable as a buzz-saw, missile shield, and an improvised helicopter. It could also fire energy blasts and gas pellets, and dispense electric stun shocks on touch. Later he received a magical scythe. The scythe is magically sharp and is capable of energy blasts (much like the original), but has also been used to drain energy.
- No special notes.
- Rick D. Wasserman reprises his role as Grim Reaper.
- Appearances of Eric Williams (Earth-6109.2)
- Character Gallery: Eric Williams (Earth-6109.2)
- Quotations by Eric Williams (Earth-6109.2)
Discover and Discuss
- Search News for: · ·
Links and References