- The things I've lived through... the things I've done... I can barely look myself in the mirror. I don't deserve inner peace and I don't deserve happiness. I'm evil.
- -- Emma Frost
- -- Emma Frost
Emma Frost developed her telepathic abilities at a young age, and eventually attracted the attention of Apocalypse, who had already absorbed the telepathic abilities of Charles Xavier. The two form a connection, and Apocalypse recruited Emma to be his Queen. After he established his empire, he forced Emma to bear him a son, which traumatized her. After Salvator was born, Emma began developing depression and having panic attacks.
One day, she simply vanished from the Pyramid. She donned her diamond form, which makes her impossible to track, and left for the X-Men, who took her in to treat her trauma. While living on Krakoa with them, she formed a close relationship with the couple Mystique and Sabretooth, who both fell in love with her. Eventually, the three of them agreed to all be together, as it helped Emma to be surrounded by people who actually cared for her and her wellbeing.
Powers and Abilities
- Diamond Skin
Super Strength while in Diamond Form
Cannot Use Telepathy while in Diamond Form
Equipment: None known.
- Nightcrawler, Magik, and Blink's Teleportation
Weapons: None known.
- No special notes.
- Emma had never experienced love until she met Raven and Victor, not even from her own family.
- Since joining the X-Men, she does not particularly like to leave her diamond form. She especially does not want to use her telepathy.
- Emma doesn't often join the X-Men on missions due to her PTSD unless it is something very important.
- Despite being closest with Raven and Victor, Emma is also good friends with the X-Men's leader, Jean Grey.
- Appearances of Emma Frost (Earth-9999)
- Character Gallery: Emma Frost (Earth-9999)
- Quotations by Emma Frost (Earth-9999)
Discover and Discuss
- Search News for: · ·
Links and References
[[Category: In a Relationship with Raven Darkholme and Victor Creed Characters]]