After the events of the Children's Crusade and leaving the Young Avengers, Elijah Bradley retook his studies where he left them and went on with his life as a normal teenager and trying not to show his powers as a Super Soldier.
When he finished his studies he joined the Police Academy trying a less heroic way to be patriotic and don't see everyone dying around him. When he joined he didn't show his full potential, afraid of being a weirdo, but when he finally graduated he had to show his power after the Incident of Shadowland where he had to be the main support of a failing building and he went out without any injury. When his superiors saw that he was rapidly ascended to the position of captain.
5 years later he prepared an operation to disband the organized crime of New York capturing the Kingpin in his own bar. When he arrived he ordered his colleague to wait for him outside and he entered the bar. While he was inside a young boy, John Adams, entered and started to shoot, hitting him with two bullets, when they went out of the bar he saw the the boy assassinated his mate Jim Grimes and throw the boy on a car breaking the fornt part of it. The captain of the police arrested him and brought him to the jail, but at the courts Adams was sent to a reformatory to spend his years until he was over aged. When the boy broke free told the captain Bradley to save him and the captain followed him into an alley where he saw how two other boys where beating him. He wanted to stop the boys but he didn't want to punch them as they maybe couldn't stand a punch from a Super Soldier, he found a way to do it when he saw a round cover of a rubbish cub and he throw it to the two boys, hitting them in the face with it, he took Adams under his protection. On a later operation, Adams, stopped a bullet meant to kill him.
Powers and Abilities
- Peak Human Strength: Eli's strength was increased to the peak of human potential. While not superhuman, he was as strong as it was possible for a normal human to be and could lift approximately 800 lbs.
- Peak Human Speed: Eli could also run and move at great speeds, capable of reaching up to 30 miles per hour (he has been shown almost outrunning a helicopter).
- Peak Human Stamina: Eli's musculature produced less fatigue toxins during physical activity than most other humans, though not to a superhuman degree. He could physically exert himself at peak capacity for approximately 1 hour before the build up of fatigue toxins in his blood began to impair him.
- Peak Human Durability: While not superhuman, his body was as durable as a normal human's could be. While still subject to all human physical vulnerabilities, he was more resistant to them than most other humans.
- Peak Human Agility: Eli's agility was also increased to a level that, while not superhuman, was superior to that of any Olympic athlete that has ever competed.
- Peak Human Reflexes: Eli's reflexes were increased to similar levels and were superior to that of any Olympic athlete.
- Skilled Combatant: Even without his powers, Elijah, is an experienced and formidable hand to hand combatant.
- Skilled Athlete: Eli is an excellent athlete and has portrayed skill in Parkour.
- Skilled Tactician: He has proven himself to be a capable leader and a naturally skilled tactician.
He has the strength of a man of his age that has been training rigorously
Equipment: None known.
Transportation: None known.
Weapons: None known.
Elijah is 29 when Grimes is killed and 31 after Adams broke free
- No trivia.
- Appearances of Elijah Bradley (Earth-636)
- Character Gallery: Elijah Bradley (Earth-636)
- Quotations by Elijah Bradley (Earth-636)
Discover and Discuss
- Search News for: · ·
Links and References