A divergent Earth-61615, in which the infamous Chitauri Invasion that was supposed to end during the significant Battle of New York, the reality known as Earth-61615.8 was a far worse case scenario the Earth's Mightiest Heroes, the Avengers, had never even expected to happen in the first place. In the midst of crisis in New York, Loki was able to trick the newly-formed heroes into thinking that he was inside the Stark Tower through an illusion he summoned, revealing that the Scepter was still in his secret possession, along with the Tesseract. Because of it, the portal has yet to be closed by the Earth's Mightiest Heroes, since it never happened at the fateful moment it should have.
Catastrophic Divergences (Late 2000s-2010s)
- Extended, Major Chitauran Conflict: As a devastating consequence to his effective strategy, the invasion of the timeline itself was prolonged for almost than an entire week, longer than it was supposed to be. In the wake of the conflict, more and more Tesseract-powered massive Chitauri fleet have entered the wormhole, along with the arrival of another far more aggressive race also led by Loki, known as the Outriders, unleashing chaos and destruction throughout the rest of United States in a matter of seven days. Seeing as the situation have gotten even worse than before, the heroes of New York have no other choice but to help the citizens of every city in the country as they continue defending them from the incoming attacks. With it, S.H.I.E.L.D. Director Nick Fury and his loyal agents were able to shoot down all the jets, sent by the World Security Council, that were supposed to fire a nuclear missile upon the city and kill millions of people.
- Ultron's Redemption: Thankfully, the extended conflict itself was miraculously averted after the noble sacrifice of the Avenger's associate Ultron, in which he successfully destroyed both the cosmic stone inside the Scepter after using it to close the portal, along with somehow destroying the Tesseract afterwards, and thus the rest of the heroes was able to decimate what was left of the alien threat, foiling their attempted invasion of Earth and unknowingly saving the entirety of the universe from the clutches of the true mastermind's quest on obtaining the Infinity Stones, much to his dismay and disappointment for Loki's failure.
- Hunger Never Dies: To be added.
- Birth of a Vision: To be added.
A Whole New World (2010s-2020s)
- Drastic Consequences: Though the latter still were successful in saving the world, the losses of the event have increased to extreme measures, approximately counting it to almost a thousand casualties all over the country. Despite all of the losses they experienced in the wake of the conflict's end, the Avengers were still praised and supported by most of the government-sponsored enterprises, along with most of the people and organizations all over the entire world, for saving the fate of the world. And eventually, motivated by the Avengers' success, the United Nations began to field authorized superhumans in international conflicts, unlike their prime counterparts, whose first public appearance still sparked and grew skepticism among the public and even most of some authorities in several countries worldwide.
- Secret War on Hydra: Days after the end of the Chitauri Conflict, Pym and Stark successfully accessed the secret archives stored by Ultron right before his timely death, revealing to all of S.H.I.E.L.D.'s deepest, darkest secrets, including the fact that the organization had been the host of the ancient paramilitary organization known as Hydra. Along with it, the files themselves were timely programmed to be released all over the internet in the next fifty-four hours, much to the two's extremely shocked and surprised reactions. After S.H.I.E.L.D. became a suspended agency due to the Avengers discovering Hydra's secret infiltration, the team joined together for the second time in the fight against Hydra.
- S.H.I.E.L.D. Falls, S.W.O.R.D. Rises: To be added.
- Amends to Mutantkind: To be added.
- Mystery of the Hood: A long-time planned war dedicated in dismantling against the Avengers was semi-orchestrated by terrorist whose name was only known as the Hood, who sought to exact revenge against the heroes for several unrevealed personal reasons. In the Hood's eventual defeat at the hands of the very people who tried to destroy, the perpetrator was later revealed to be a former S.H.I.E.L.D. agent by the name of Parker Robbins, whose family had unfortunately perished during the events of the briefly-intense Secret War on Hydra which led to the subsequent downfall of Hydra, was hearing Peter's heroic sacrifice. The vengeful villain even tried to commit suicide out of guilt, but his actions were stopped in time by the reformed Avengers and handed over to the authorities for his imprisonment.
- Villainous Returns: The mysterious Hood also caused a massive leak on several prisons such as Raft, Seagate Penitentiary, and Ryker's Island, releasing prisoners which included the most dangerous supervillains of the 21st century, as his penultimate act to get the immediate attention of the Avengers and the authorities whom he held a grudge against due to a yet unrevealed reason.
- Death of Spider-Man: After almost two decades of operating as Spider-Man across the world, mainly his friendly neighborhood New York City, Peter Parker's life would finally come to a tragic yet heroic end by the time he and other heroes encountered a destructive breakout in the Raft, Seagate Penitentiary, and Ryker's Island intentionally caused by the Hood to get the immediate attention of the Avengers and the authorities whom he held a grudge against, causing the smallest and greatest of his adversaries to escape prison with ease and figured out that they were likely heading towards the city led by none other than Norman Osborn himself, risking the endangerment of his loved ones.
- In his one last act of sacrifice, Spider-Man protected his loved ones from getting harmed by his rogues gallery at the cost of his secret identity and remaining health, before single-handedly dealing with his greatest nemesis, one last time. As he successfully defeats the Goblin, Peter finally succumbs to his wounds as he peacefully dies in front of his loved ones.
- Director Tony Stark (Director)
- Deputy Director Abigail Brand
- Agent Nick Fury
- Agent Sue Storm
- Agent Ben Grimm
- Spider-Man (Morales)
- Scarlet Witch
- Scarlet Spider
- Spider-Man †
- Black Cat †
- Human Torch †
- Mister Fantastic †
- Ultron †
- Thanos (Commander) †
- Chitauri (Deceased on Earth)
- Leviathans (Deceased on Earth)
- Outriders (Deceased on Earth)
- Loki (Puppet Commander) †
- Arnim Zola (Leader) †
- Characters from Earth-61615.8
- Other things related to Earth-61615.8
- Earth-61615.8's Appearances
- Images from Earth-61615.8
- Reality Gallery: Earth-61615.8