At some point Hammer Industries allied itself with the Skrulls, contracted to construct an android army. CEO Justin Hammer went so far as to steal the original blueprints for the Dreadnoughts from HYDRA. Several months later, a Crimson Dynamo Skrull stormed the Hammer Industries facility where the company first built the prototype for the progress on the completed models. The interrogated Hammer revealed the location of the prototype. The Skrull thus activated the robot, only for it to be destroyed by Iron Man, Captain America, Whirlwind, and Winter Soldier.
- Practical reaction time is about two times as fast as an average human being, and it is capable of moving its arms 70 feet per second (about 50 miles per hour) and its entire body at a maximum speed of 35 miles per hour.
- Capable of operating at peak capacity for up to 4.5 hours before metal fatigue and motor circuitry failure may impair its functions.
- Has a computer-aided laser interferometry guidance system that can be telemetrically overridden by its creators and a stand-alone personality-simulation program of 330 kilo-bites of information.
- Has been programmed to fight like an American boxer.
- Powered by a portable fusion generator, the Dreadnought possesses great strength, able to lift (press) about 10 tons or smash its way through a six-inch thick steel plate.
- Gauntlets - has nozzles that shoot hydrazine and liquid oxygen like a flame thrower. Its average temperature is about 6,000 degrees Fahrenheit (sufficient to boil iron) and its range is about twenty feet.
- Each gauntlet has enough fuel to shoot flames for 3.2 minutes.
- Dreadnought's knuckles are studded with spikes which can be shot from his hand like a .30 caliber rifle bullets. Each of the 8 spikes can be fired independently and has a range of 1,200 feet.
- Ear modules generate a powerful electrical charge (approximately 100,000 volts (enough to instantly kill a human being)) throughout its metallic body. Although it cannot project electrical bolts, it can send its electrical charge through any conducting medium it touches.
- Behind Dreadnought's eyes are gamma ray particle projectors capable of emitting 750 millirems of radiation.
- Mouth is connected to a tank of refrigerated Freon gas (-170 f) which it can vent through its mouth to a maximum distance of 10 feet. The gas instantly freezes anything it comes in contact with. The Dreadnought has enough Freon gas for one 15 second discharge.
- Is an articulated humanoid form which can simulate the complete range of human movement.
- No trivia.
- 1 Appearances of Dreadnought (Hammer Industries Model) (Prototype) (Earth-6109.2)
- Images featuring Dreadnought (Hammer Industries Model) (Prototype) (Earth-6109.2)
- Item Gallery: Dreadnought (Hammer Industries Model) (Prototype) (Earth-6109.2)
- Fan-Art Gallery: Dreadnought (Hammer Industries Model) (Prototype) (Earth-6109.2)
Links and References