Cody Rogers was the son of former Avengers members Steve Rogers and Natalia Romanova. In 2025 after superheroes were deemed illegal, Steve and Natalia continued training Cody, so he would be prepared if superheroes came back into the world again.
Becoming Captain America II
In 2038 at age 18. After the young hero known as Spider-Man defied the law for a good cause. Others started to follow Spider-Man in his path for heroics and eventually Cody did the same becoming Captain America. A month after being Captain America, the new Mister Fantastic called upon Cody and offered him a new and improved suit, Cody agreed.
Joining the Ultras
After his victorious defeat over Baron Zemo. Nick Fury approached Cody Rogers in an abandoned boxing arena and offered him a place on his new team The Ultras, Cody wanting to be so much like his father agreed to this.
Powers and Abilities
Due to being born with the Super Soldier Serum, by the age of thirteen, Cody Rogers proved to surpass his father in every way possible.
Artificially Enhanced Physiology: Captain America frequently exhibits superhuman abilities as a result of the Super-Soldier serum. He is transformed from a frail young man into a "perfect" specimen of human development and conditioning (and likely into superhuman levels). Captain America is extremely intelligent, strong, fast, agile, and durable.
- Enhanced Strength: Captain America's physical strength is enhanced to beyond human, and is sufficiently strong enough to lift 2 tons, though he can probably lift more. Nick Fury states that Steve can "bench-press a Toyota", he has been able to perform such feats as stopping an enormous tree capable of crushing Jeeps from falling on a group of soldiers, curling 600 lbs, physically bend metal with his bare hands, physically downing The Hulk briefly, and grappling Spider-Man to a stand-still. He has demonstrated that he is strong enough to knock out people with normal durability with as little as a tap to the head.
- Enhanced Speed: Captain America can run at a speed between 36 to 75 miles per hour. When challenged, he's able to expedite "eight or nine blocks" within seconds and long distances far out-performing any Olympic athlete.
- Enhanced Agility: Captain America's agility, balance, flexibility, dexterity, and bodily coordination are enhanced to levels that are beyond the natural physical limits of an Olympic gold medalist. He has the combined agility and acrobatic prowess of the most accomplished circus aerialists and acrobats. This is also equivalent to Spider-Man as the latter was able to grapple him to a stand-still. He also has the ability to leap 60 yards out in a single bound and 40 ft into the air without a running start.
- Enhanced Reflexes: Captain America's reflexes are at superhuman level. His reaction speed is 40 kph, which makes it possible for him to dodge gunfire even in short range from multiple gunners at the same time He can pretty much out-react even the fastest humans, no matter how well-trained.
- Enhanced Stamina: Captain America's body eliminates the excessive build-up of fatigue-producing poisons in his muscles and his musculature generates considerably less fatigue toxins than the muscles of an ordinary human being, granting him superhuman levels of stamina in all physical activities. He can physically exert himself at peak capacity for several hours before fatigue toxins begins to impair him. This kind of physiology grants him phenomenal endurance. He can even hold his breath under water for 3 minutes. Carol Danvers also remarked about Captain America's stamina, stating "Cap only needs an hour or two's sleep every week".
- Enhanced Durability: Captain America's bones and muscles are denser and harder than normal, He can withstand great impacts such as falling from a height of several stories or being struck by an opponent with super strength, that would severely injure or kill a normal human with little to no discomfort. Captain America's body is durable to the point when he was being punched by a corrupt soldier in the torso, it resulted in his wrists breaking thanks to his super-dense muscles. He can also withstand the impact of a car going 80 mph and survive it with little harm other than a sore body. He can also withstand massive explosions; this level of durability is how he survived other forms of extensive punishment throughout his career.
- Enhanced Healing: He is able to heal broken bones and torn muscles "in a day or two", while bullet and knife puncture wounds heal in "a matter of hours" or "just a couple of minutes respectively. He has even healed from a broken neck, broken limbs and holes through his chest in a week. He has also become naturally immune to deadly poisons and illnesses.
- Disease Resistance: Captain America is immune to all Earthly diseases, infections and disorders, and has never become ill after receiving the Super-Soldier Serum. He's impervious to gas attacks, poisons, and nerve-toxins of any kind and completely resistant to diseases like anthrax, smallpox and HIV. His immune system is so powerful that "a half a pint of tetrodotoxin" shows no ill effects.
- Alcohol Immunity: Captain America is virtually immune to intoxication by consuming alcohol.
- Enhanced Aging: The SSS dramatically slows the aging process due to extensive regeneration of healthy cells.
- Enhanced Senses: Rogers's senses have also been augmented. He can hear, see, and smell things better than humans.
- Enhanced Human Mental Process: His mental performance has been greatly enhanced, allowing his mind to; process information quickly, giving him an accelerated learning aptitude, a knack for quickly analyzing multiple information streams (e.g., threat assessment) and rapidly respond to changing tactical situations, eidetic memory (meaning that he never forgets anything and has perfect recall), speed read, and high deductive/reasoning skills.
Master Martial Artist: Captain America he has mastered numerous martial arts like marine combat, muay-thai, boxing, judo and jiujitsu. He engages in a daily regimen of rigorous exercises (including aerobics, weight lifting, gymnastics, and simulated combat) to keep himself in peak condition.
Weapons Proficiency: He did not usually use weapons other than his shield, but unlike his Earth-616 counterpart, in desperate times or situations where he and teammates were outnumbered, he would wield additional weapons to ensure victory. He had used staffs, bludgeons, and was adept with swords . He likely received training with different kinds of weapons during his wartime for undercover infiltration missions in the event of not being able to use his shield.
Master Acrobat: Rogers' years of training have made him an expert in the field of acrobatics and gymnastics as well as a stunning aerialist.
Indomitable Will: Rogers is a very strong willed person second to none. He was able to suppress all forms of temptation including physical, mental, and sexual. It was even noted in Dr. Erskine's log that the serum's success on Rogers may be attributed to "pure intent of the subject's will".
Expert Marksman: He could throw most if not all projectile weaponry with great aim and was well versed in the use of firearms his masterful sharpshooter sniper.
Advanced Military Operator: Rogers is well-versed in all Armed force disciplines including intelligence gathering, escape arts, assassination, demolition, survival tactics, hunting, swimming, mountaineering, march or drill skills, map making, map reading, decoding cipher and other secret code messages, reading and making wood craft signs and other secret code languages, disguising, interrogation, computers, explosives, communication systems, vehicles and electronic appliances used in armed forces.
Master Tactician and Strategist: Captain America is "a tactical genius". He has been widely considered one of, if not the greatest, tacticians on the planet both on and off the battlefield. He's capable of formulating sufficient victory plans in "less than a second", and his brilliant tactical sense allows him to just as quickly alter any strategy of plan to fit the needs of the situation, one example of the latter is changing his World War II crew's pre-articulated plan within thirty seconds of drop-time after observing the approaching battlefield's variables, while commenting "the [original] plan had a hole the size of Iowa". These seem to verify Nick Fury's comment that Cap "learns new skills faster than a damn computer".
Master Shield Fighter: Captain America's years of training and experience with his unique shield, as well as its physical properties, allows him to accomplish mind-boggling feats with the item. Aside from bashing foes with it and blocking incoming attacks, Cap is able to throw the shield with nearly perfect aim. He is able to hit multiple targets with the same throw by means of ricochet, and can even achieve a boomerang-like return effect with it, allowing him to strike enemies from behind or retrieve the shield without objects to ricochet from.
Captain America's strength in the handbooks 7 tons maximum which would put him at superhuman.
Equipment: Captain America's suit is made of a Vibranium breast plate and bulletproof Kevlar. He additionally carries tactical devices and other items that a particular scenario may call for in his utility belt.
Transportation: None known.
Weapons: None known.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Appearances of Cody Rogers (Earth-1315)
- Character Gallery: Cody Rogers (Earth-1315)
- Quotations by Cody Rogers (Earth-1315)
Discover and Discuss
- Search News for: · ·
Links and References