Little is known about Carnage's life before the Civil War. It can be assumed to be similar to his mainstream counterpart.
At some point, Carnage found the Ultimate Alliance doing battle against a team of Fold agents led by an impostor Carnage who led a team code-named the "Insidious Alliance". Carnage personally delivered the final blow, and was later able to replicate the impostor's appearance.
After that, Carnage officially joined the Ultimate Alliance, in order to fight back the Fold. After the Fold's defeat, Carnage escaped arrest.
Powers and Abilities
- Carnage (Symbiote):
- Superhuman Strength
- Superhuman Speed
- Superhuman Stamina
- Superhuman Agility
- Superhuman Reflexes
- Superhuman Durability
- Regenerative Healing Factor
- Wall Crawling
- Camouflage Capabilities
- Constituent Matter Generation
- Constituent-Matter Manipulation (Bladed Weapons)
- Immunity to Spider-Man's Spider-Sense
Though he has had no formal training, the natural abilities granted to Kasady by the symbiote makes him a formidable combatant.
- Sonic and Heat
Equipment: Carnage symbiote
Transportation: Web-slinging, Quinjet
Weapons: Carnage has fangs and claws courtesy of the symbiote, and can shape his limbs into various weapons.
- No special notes.
- Fred Tatasciore will reprise his role as Carnage.
- Carnage's alternate skin is the imposter.
- Appearances of Cletus Kasady (Earth-6109.2)
- Character Gallery: Cletus Kasady (Earth-6109.2)
- Quotations by Cletus Kasady (Earth-6109.2)
Discover and Discuss
- Search News for: · ·
Links and References