Clarice Ferguson was a mutant born in Mojoverse, taken as a slave by Mojo and employed as a mercenary.
Powers and Abilities
Blink is a mutant:
Bio-Molecular Spatial Displacement: Blink has the ability to displace matter & energy through a type of teleportation rift she can generate, appearing as blinking holes, enabling her to move objects or people various distances and displace matter out of sync with reality. Her effective teleporting range is to the moon and back.
- Displacement Field Gars: Clarice is capable of manifesting the energy for her portals in the form of short energy-matter javelins, which she can throw at an object causing it to teleport, either partially or fully to different areas. Uses this ability both offensively and defensively she can open blink holes to divert attacks or as makeshift way point markers for matter substitution and teleport beacons, she can send multiple targets to multiple locations at once using them.
Experienced Combatant: Clarice is an experienced hand-to-hand combatant.
Skilled Marksman: Clarice is skilled at throwing her javelins with unbelievable accuracy.
Skilled Leader: Clarice has shown great skill in leadership, having lead the Exiles for quite some time as well as training new teams of heroes.
Blink possesses the normal human strength of a woman of her age, height, and build who engages in moderate regular exercise.
If a target can hyper-accelerate their molecular vibrations Blinks warping pikes can't dislocate them from their adjacent space.
Equipment: None known.
Transportation: Blink's powers were used as her transportation.
Weapons: Blink wielded javelins to make better use of her powers. They were carried in a quiver worn on her back.
- Blink (Mojoverse)'s sprite was made by sprite was made by Marvel Avengers Alliance Wiki's User:Ami7mina.
- No trivia.
- Appearances of Clarice Ferguson (Mojoverse) (Earth-1010)
- Character Gallery: Clarice Ferguson (Mojoverse) (Earth-1010)
- Quotations by Clarice Ferguson (Mojoverse) (Earth-1010)
Discover and Discuss
- Search News for: · ·
Links and References