Champions is the final Phase Seven film of the Marvelette Cinematic Universe. It was released on August 9th, 2030, following Avengers: Secret Invasion and preceding Untitled Deadpool Reboot. The film is directed by Kelly Fremon Craig.
- Tyler Alvarez as Sam Alexander / Nova
- Caleb McLaughlin as Miles Morales / Spider-Man
- Rowan Blanchard as Kamala Khan / Ms. Marvel
- Amandla Stenberg as Riri Williams / Ironheart (First Appearance)
- Nick Robinson as Billy Kaplan / Wiccan (First Appearance)
- Dougie Poynter as Dorrek VIII / Teddy Altman / Hulkling (First Appearance)
- Emma Fuhrmann as Cassie Lang / Stature
- Kim Jong-dae as Amadeus Cho
- Donald Glover as Aaron Davis / Prowler
- James Spader as Ultron
- Kevin Zegers as Zak-Del / Wraith
- Diego Luna as Jesse Alexander (Death)
- Jessica Alba as Eva Alexander
- Jenna Ortega as Kaelynn Alexander
- Shemar Moore as Captain Jefferson Davis
- Ariadna Gil as Rio Morales
- Kim Raver as Marcy Altman (First Appearance) (Death)
- Michael Jai White as Kl'rt / Super-Skrull
- Judy Greer as Maggie Lang-Paxton
- Bobby Cannavale as Jim Paxton
- Anette Bening as Mar-Vell (Cameo)
- Sophia Myles as Anelle (Cameo)
- Kelly Fremon Craig: Director
- Kid Marvelette: Executive Producer
- Kevin Feige: Executive Producer
- John Francis Daley: Writer
- Jonathan Goldstein: Writer
- Louis D'Esposito: Producer
- Trinh Tran: Producer
- Victoria Alonso: Producer
- Mark Mothersbaugh: Composer
Following the Skrull invasion, teenager Teddy Altman discovers his true heritage as half-Kree, half-Skrull and is thrust into a world of wackiness when the Kree assassin Wraith shows up to kill him. Finding himself aligned with several other teen heroes, they find their problems mounting when the heroine known as Ironheart accidentally discovering the AI Ultron has been lurking and piecing himself back together in F.R.I.D.A.Y.'s mainframe!
- This film has no original big bad of its own. Ultron and Wraith each serve as antagonists for the film's A and B plots.
- Although traditionally the Champions and the Young Avengers are separate groups, they are combined into one team for this film.
- Cassie Lang's mother, Maggie, plays a more significant role in this film than she does in the Ant-Man films. Scott Lang and Hope van Dyne do not appear, but are mentioned offhand as being busy with "Avenger stuff".
- Nick Robinson appears as Wiccan, a famously gay Marvel character. Robinson came to fame after starring in Love, Simon, a movie about a gay teen coming to terms with his sexuality.
- Kim Raver appears as Teddy Altman's adoptive mother. She previously played a character in Grey's Anatomy named Teddy Altman, who was the namesake for Hulkling's character. She also voiced Captain Marvel in Marvel Rising: Secret Warriors.
- Kelly Fremon Craig was selected due to her work on The Edge of Seventeen, which starred Hailee Steinfeld, who is also known for voicing Gwen Stacy in Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse.