Carol Danvers is a half-human half-Kree fighter pilot who was imbued with extra-dimensional energy that turned her into an invulnerable weapon of mass destruction. After briefly fighting for the Kree under false pretenses, Carol later defected back to humanity, adopting the alias of Captain Marvel and joining the Avengers.
Captain Marvel would later join her teammates and fellow heroes in the fight against Thanos during his quest for the Infinity Stones. After the deaths of countless heroes, Captain Marvel and Thor eventually remained the last fighters standing. While Thanos used the stones to mutate Thor's DNA into that of a Frost Giant, he instead opted to rewrite Captain Marvel's mind.
Now believing herself solely to be the Black Marvel, Thanos's bride and primary enforcer, she has become his second in command and a scourge on the Resistance fighting against the Black Order's rule.
Powers and Abilities
- Super Strength
- Super Stamina
- Energy Absorption
- Energy Blasts
- Kree Battlesuit
- Capable of Inter-Space Travel
Weapons: None known.
- No special notes.
- The Black Marvel has been appointed the de facto ruler of the planet Hala ever since Thanos claimed control over it. She is also Black Bolt's personal warden.
- Since the rewriting of her brainwaves and ascension to the role of Thanos's bride, she has had her sexuality repressed to the deepest crevice of her mind so that her only focus will be on serving Thanos's will.
- Appearances of Carol Danvers (Dimension 0)
- Character Gallery: Carol Danvers (Dimension 0)
- Quotations by Carol Danvers (Dimension 0)
Discover and Discuss
- Search News for: · ·
Links and References