The Life Foundation
Powers and Abilities
- Orange Symbiotic Costume: Phage possessed all the powers the original Venom symbiote had, including an ability even his "father" did not have. Unfortunately since Carl could not properly control his "other," and the fact that he died early on in his career, Phage only exhibited some powers granted by the symbiote. His full range of powers would have consisted of:
- Superhuman Strength
- Superhuman Durability
- Superhuman Stamina
- Accelerated Healing Factor
- ESP (Spider-Sense)
- Immunity to Spider-Man's Spider Sense
- Webbing Generation
- Camouflage Capabilities
- Constituent-Matter Generation
- Constituent-Matter Manipulation (Bladed Weapons): His primary method of attack was to form his symbiotic costume into long serrated blades and slash or stab his opponents.
- Skilled Police Officer: Carl Mach was a skilled police officer before joining his symbiote.
- Intense Sound: The symbiote is extremely sensitive to high frequencies of sound and Sonic attacks.
- Intense Heat: The symbiote is also vulnerable to intense levels of heat generated by substances such as plasma, fire, and electricity.
Equipment: None known.
Weapons: None known.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Appearances of Carl Mach (Earth-1010)
- Character Gallery: Carl Mach (Earth-1010)
- Quotations by Carl Mach (Earth-1010)
Discover and Discuss
- Search News for: ·
Links and References
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.