Blade vs the Ghost Rider is a Marvelette Cinematic Universe Phase Six film. It was released on February 26th, 2027 following Shang-Chi and the Fall of the Defenders and preceding Spider-Man: Where the Heart Is. The film is directed by Alfonso Cuaron.
- Mahershala Ali as Eric Brooks / Blade
- Jensen Ackles as Johnny Blaze / Ghost Rider
- Luke Evans as Daimon Hellstrom (First Appearance)
- Gabriel Luna as Robbie Reyes / Ghost Rider
- Tim Curry as Mephistopheles
- Sam Witwer as Blackheart (Death)
- Emmy Rossum as Lilith Drake
- Benedict Cumberbatch as Doctor Stephen Strange
- Ellen Page as Dakota North
- Hugh Grant as Vlad Dracula (Death)
- Alfonso Cuaron: Writer, Director
- Kid Marvelette: Executive Producer
- Kevin Feige: Executive Producer
- Trinh Tran: Producer
- Victoria Alonso: Producer
- Louis D'Esposito: Producer
- Danny Elfman: Composer
When Dracula begins amassing his vampire army through the use of a contract with Mephisto, Blade and the Ghost Rider find themselves in each other's crosshairs, and after briefly trying to kill the other, they work together to kill Dracula, only to find out there is someone else pulling the strings...
- Gabriel Luna appears as Robbie Reyes for the first time since Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ended.
- Doctor Strange appears in a supporting role for most of the film, only showing up in the end to help Blade and the Ghost Riders battle Daimon Hellstrom.
- The actor who plays Daimon Hellstrom, Luke Evans, has previously played William Moulton Marston, the creator of Wonder Woman, in the film Professor Marston and the Wonder Women.
- Despite being the driving force behind the plot, Dracula only appears in one scene in the film.
- Danny Elfman returns to compose a Marvel film for the first time since Avengers: Age of Ultron. However, he was mainly sought after due to his work on The Nightmare Before Christmas.
- Jordan Peele did not return to direct this film. He was replaced with Alfonso Cuaron, due to his work on Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, Gravity, and Roma.
- The film is Rated R.