- 1 History
- 2 Personality
- 3 Relationships
- 4 Powers and Abilities
- 5 Paraphernalia
- 6 Notes
- 7 Trivia
- 8 Trivia
- 9 See Also
- 10 Discover and Discuss
- 11 Links and References
- You shouldn’t, they would get it. Half the world is being held together by strings and my heart can’t take sitting on the sidelines. They would understand because they are the reason I’m like this. And I wouldn't want it any other way.
- -- Azari Munroe
- -- Azari Munroe
Azari T'Challa T'Chaka Evan, or most commonly referred to as Azari Munroe is the current Black Panther of Earth-3116. Azari is the son of Black Panther and Storm. When the Avengers lives were settling down T'Challa married Ororo and together ruled Wakanda. During their time as King and Queen they had Azari, it was only a few years after that Ultron killed all the Avengers and took over most of the world. His Mother has been stated to be an Omega-Level Mutant, so it's possible he has Omega-Level Potential
Azari T'Challa T'Chaka Evan, or mostly commonly referred to as Azari Munroe was born in the Royal City of Wakanda in 1995. After getting married in 1993, Storm and Black Panther ruled over Wakanda delivering the best royal marriage the country had ever seen. With Azari's birth the people of Wakanda believed to be set for years to come as his birth was the most highly anticipated in years. There had many prophecies over Azari, many claimed he'd be strongest King they'd ever seen.
When he was finally born it became clear that the rumors where true. He clearly had an an affinity towards the panther spirit, and it was thought that he was more cat than human. Like James, Azari was also a child that was stronger than normal at birth leading T'Challa to believe that he had been born with from the panther that he hadn't. There was belief that it could be from a mutation but it soon became clear that his mutation was something different altogether.
In the year 1998 things changed for the worse, Ultron struck. The happy trio of T'Challa, Ororo, and their 3 year old son Azari found themselves in grave danger. At the time of Ultron's attacking, Azari had been in the care of Tony Stark who was doing a favour for T'Challa and Ororo. The Black Panther had come to America quickly at Tony' behest, but Ororo had never come with T'Challa as at the time the Legacy Virus was running rampant around the world with no cure. There was fear that if Queen Ororo left Wakanda she'd catch it. Of course she did end up leaving anyway, though no one knows exactly where she went casting doubt about the fact of if she ever died.
When Ultron had attacked Azari had been the first one thrown into the Jet as he was the only one already with Tony. Because he never actually had a last talk with his parents. instead he had been left alone for a long while until the arrival of Pym, Torunn, and James. At the time Azari was very young and though he was smart for his age, he didn't exactly grasp what was going on. It wasn't until the group got to the Biodome and Tony returned broken and battered after hours on end did he realize something was wrong. At the time Torunn had really been the one to comfort Azari starting their brother-sister relationship.
Most of Azari's years spent in the Biodome during the Ultron Revolution were trying to play mediator between the group of kids. It would have been easy for him to be like James and have a darker and broodier take on things. But he quickly realized that, that wasn't going to help anyone, and especially not Tony. So he took it upon himself to make things easier by keep a positive outlook on things, and jumping in quickly if things began to spiral out of control.
One of Azari's main goals in the Biodome was to get stronger and faster, but also to educate Pym on things of life that he never got to experience. Since Pym was taken just as a baby Azari made it his mission to make the younger boy understand the beauty of things before he was indoctrinated to early in the ways of death and destruction.
Azari has a profound respect for Tony that hasn't wavered since he's met the inventor. Azari understood how hard it was for Tony manage 4 kids and to keep an eye on the world without Ultron spotting him. That and the fact that he seemed to live with the guilt of killing his friends, and being the one responsible for the situation they were in now.
Despite whatever may have happened Azari respected the man's resolve to come back every day and still manage to give them some sort of childhood. It's this respect and admiration he has for Tony that makes him have a distaste for Thor though the two have never met the knowledge that Thor is supposedly 10x stronger than Torunn and didn't do anything to help Earth leaves a bad taste in his mouth. Though this was something he vowed to never tell Torunn as he believed it would crush her.
Azari was crucial in the team defeating Ultron, and also had been the one to use logic to try and stop the team from doing anything to stupid. It however didn't work, but luckily they beat Ultron anyway.
The Rebuild: 2008-2009
Post Ultron's defeat, things didn't get much easier. The newly dubbed Heroes of Tomorrow did there best to liberate any city they passed by, barely taking any time for rest. For Azari he saw that the entire team was getting darker and broodier as time went on, including himself. Because of this he made it his mission to for the team to take a moment and find something good to appreciate in every city they liberated.
This was something that their newly added teammate Francis Barton enjoyed very much. It became something to look forward to that even if it was just 2 minutes, or 30 the team could stop and appreciate something that could make them smile. It was something that took the edge off things.
After liberating most of the USA efforts turned to fixing Ultra City. Azari was the first one to mention that they should turn their efforts from Ultra City to Europe. At the time he seemed to be the only one willing to note that the city was basically a lost cause until they could get more help or time to focus on it more. This led Tony to send the team on missions in Europe starting in the United Kingdom.
Around this time the popularity of the Heroes of Tomorrow skyrocketed for many reasons. At first no one really believed they destroyed Ultron, but when it became clear America was no longer being oppressed people around the world started to fight back and they wanted to know who their heroes were.
James was the leader and spokesperson of the group, But Azari has always taken his role as someone with platform seriously. He made sure that people knew Azari as a mutant, so when people would look back at the history books they would know that a mutant helped saved the world. Azari had known about the hate mutants used to get and wanted to get a head start on mitigating that early. If the newer generations knew him as a mutant, maybe they'd have more respect for them when the world was fixed.
The acquisition of Banner in 2009 was in large part an effort of Tony, Azari, and Pym. Tony had been the one to find Banner after tireless searching and when they confronted him again Pym and Azari had been the ones to convince him to join the group and help fix the world. Azari was the one who seemed to have a logical answer for every single one of Banner's doubts, that coupled with Pym's begging made the man join the team on their journey.
The Modern Age: 2010-
The Masters of Evil
At this point the life of the Heroes of Tomorrow have slowed down significantly. Azari is working in the Savage Lands scouting out information for the team that they can hopefully use to enact a mission in the Savage Lands soon enough.
Azari reports everything he knows to Tony and Banner, telling them that Savage Lands are remarkably clean, there isn't really anything out of order. It should be fine for a mission. The older mentors agree that it makes sense considering the Savage Lands wouldn't be a place of interest for Ultron as he would believe it to be too primitive. This information will give the team the go ahead to do the mission.
Azari meets up with James, Pym, and Francis in the meeting room to deliver the good news. The team talk about how they will go on the savage Lands mission to look for Wolverine. Azari was the one to question why they would suddenly find another hero when they hadn't seen any in two years.
Torunn joins the meeting late but in time to hear the news about Madripoor and Azari was the one who eventually calmed the team down before the mission, specifically James.
The Savage Land mission goes fairly well but the team never does find Wolverine instead they find a severely weakened Omega Red, they beat him and take him back to the Biodome and the general feeling is of disappointment. They didn't find what they were looking for, and James is angry that things continue moving so slow. Him and Banner have an argument and Azari and Pym are big in defusing the argument by saying he believes he can help by taking a trip to Wakanda and presuading his Aunt into helping them out.
Eventually James splits the group into three teams. He, Torunn and Azari will be going to Wakanda, while Francis will take Daisy and Eli to deal with Cross, with Tony overseeing the mission, and Pym will work with Banner on the acquiring geniuses front.
The heroes go to Wakanda as soon as possible and though Azari had been insistent that he could do something like this, it's obvious he's worried. all his fears and worries about Wakanda had come back in full force. Wakanda was supposed to be his culture, instead he felt like an outsider as he hadn't grown up there, it didn't matter that he spoke the language or could tell you about every city, and it was one of the main reasons he stayed with the Avengers. That and so he wouldn't have to worry about becoming King.
Torunn easily senses Azari's worry and talked him through it as she had went through something similar when she was first going back to Asgard.
When they get there they don't waste time and do some introductions before James speaks with Queen Shuri. Things quickly go wrong and Azari salvages the situation by going to talk to his Aunt alone. In the meeting Azari tells his Aunt why they are here and what they need, pleading that they help out South America as Tony and Banner were being stretched thin and she does agree. 
Azari also exlains that they been liberating countries and looks for leads on the X-Men. This surprises Shuri and she tells Azari that supposedly long ago the X-Men had moved into Genosha. she knew for a fact that ten years ago that information was true, but she wasn't so sure now. Still Azari is very thankful for the tip and is ready to leave before Shuri brings up the elephant in the room. His status as Prince of Wakanda, and how he isn't fufilling it. They talk back and forth about how Azari feels like phony and Shuri insists he's not and that the people love him and want to see the Prince return.
She can tell he doesn't fully believe him so she sends him on her way with a briefcase, she doesn't say what's in it, only to open it when he has time. After that, he and the Avengers leave, setting their course for Genosha.
In Genosha the three Avengers find a group of X-Men, in X-23, Beast, Emma Frost and Kitty Pryde, along with a group of kids there own age. They talk extensively introducing themselves and asking for help when they are quickly denied. The X-Men clearly want nothing to do with them. Azari asks what happened to them, and Emma explains everything about the Legacy Virus and what they had to deal with.
Azari asks about his mother and Emma doesn't give him any good answers, she doesn't know she knew that Ultron would have been important to her so she didn't know where she could have been at that time. After James and Emma get into a verbal fight it's clear they aren't wanted in X-Men the trio of heroes leave, very dissapointed that they help they need is there, but wants nothing to do with them.
Despite everything Azari realizes that the Avengers have found some success, it's not much but it's enough and something to be excited about. His Aunt promised that she would help which would allow Bruce and Tony to get a little break. Apparently Wakanda did want him to come back and study to be king, and that there was Genosha, something akin to a mutant safe haven, they had no interest in helping, but something like that could change.
Francis' side had failed in their mission and were going to be angry because of that but, that wasn' the end of the world. Pym and Banner had some success looking for some brainpower to add to the team so things weren't all bad. The team have a little fight but are forced to calm down as they meet the New Recruits, Amadeus and Riri. Both of whom are going to help relieve the smarter Avengers of some stress. Things go well and soon the Avengers make plans to stop the Masters of Evil in there tracks before they can leave the country.
When it came to fight the battleground had been chosen, and it was Ultra City. The team fought Taskmaster and Crossfire, and a mix of leftover Ultron bots gaining the upper hand as Azari took down Crossfire. They would later learn that Crossfire was only acting unconscious giving the the villains second wind when they needed it. Radioactive Man jumped into the battle and despite Azari and Torunn eventually defeating him, Taskmaster got away with Black Ant in a jet. 
After winning the short-term battle and losing the long term war the next day the Avengers met up once again. James is not happy and tells them that they got their ass kicked and they needed to be better. And so from now on they would be do research on every person they had a file on since they didn't no who was dead or alive.
After that they talk about their prisoners and Azari tells them it would be unwise to keep them down there as they could be plotting to escape and so they need to move them quickly. This sparks the idea for a prison and puts the Raft and and the Vault in motion.
After all of these things Azari felt he finally had the time to look through the things in the briefcase his Aunt gave him. The first thing in the case was a new Black Panther Suit. Like one of the ones his father used to wear. The next thing was the Heart Shaped Herb, and then there was Kimoyo Beads, candles, coal, and special types of incense. And then there were written instructions that Azari followed to a tee.
After following the instructions Azari found himself in his path taking the Heart Shaped Herb and then going on some sort of mental journey where he found himself at his parents old house, and meeting his Father. With his father he talked about many things how he felt like he wasn't worthy to be the King of Wakanda, how he felt like he wasn't ready to give up playing around, or going on mission with the team. He wasn't ready to stay in Wakanda full time. He wasn't ready to be the person Wakanda needed him to be.
T'Challa insists he stops worrying telling him he doesn't need to be King tomorrow. He told Azari that he had felt similar when he had been studying to become king. He had thought the people were going to have him because of the change he wanted to bring to the country but the people grew to love and respect him. He told Azari his time would come, and that was inevitable but it wasn't going to be before he was ready.
This comforts Azari and allows him to get some peace from his Father's words before he asks about his mother. T'Challa doesn't know but ends up directing him to Kenya and tells him to look there. After that T'Challa tells him that he will also be there when he needs him before Azari is pulled out of the dreamscape.
When Azari took a look at his face in the mirror his eyes were glowing blue on their own, and he admitted to himself that it felt different this time 
The next time the heroes talk it's too discuss Madripoor. It had been a few days since Azari had done the ritual and he had been feeling better than ever. They watch James interrogation of Crossfire while Riri breaks down everything she able to analyze from the video they believe that there might be more agents of the Masters of Evil in Madripoor but it wasn't really possible to give a number. The group realize they might have an advantage and plan to go to Madripoor ASAP.
Before leaving to Madripoor Azari does some research on Kenya attempting to get some information on the location his father had provided. Amadeus tells Azari that he's not busy and that he can look into it, Azari tells he doesn't have much info but Amadeus insists the little he has is all he needs and that he will do his best to get everything he can.
On the Mission in Madripoor, Azari was the first to notice something was wrong with Vision. When Vision shut himself Down Azari told the others that he's never seen Vision do anything like that, and that he had always been so human, it was weird to see him act like a Robot.
While Azari and the others had fought very well in Madripoor James had noticed that it was a trick after talking with Baron Zemo and Viper he pulled the squads back and when they returned home the Avengers learned they were already on the news for attacking Madripoor.
Eventually the Avengers learned of Valerie and her position as the opposition to the Masters of Evil on a more political front. This gave them hope they could still stop the group who were beginning to look too smart for the team. After this Amadeus revealed he cracked the Ultron files and gave each member of the Avengers their parents personal journals, Azari took his fathers.
After this Azari found himself ready to go on the mission to Kenya and hopefully learn more about his Mother. After asking Tony and promising to take Vision and letting an eager Riri come, he heads to Kenya ready to learn more.
Before the mission can actually start Vision and Azari deal with Riri who reveals that she's created an Ironman suit of her own, calling herself Ironheart, after a bit of scolding, the mission continues and they trek through Kenya until they saw a group of people down on the ground.
Azari noticed 3 older women with distinct grey in their hair and immediately knew that they were different from the older women with grey hair. He was very aware of the fact that his mother came from a line of sorcerers and priestesses. And the hair colour was a genetic trait everyone in her family line seemed to share.
After introducing himself to the people they pointed to the women at the back and the women immediately told him that they never expected to see her, and the only reason he would be here was because he found his mother
Azari tells them that he hasn't and that's he actually searching for her, but he has no answers and was hoping for an answer from them. Despite there disappointment the woman explained that Ororo was supposed to be here when Ultron struck, and that she was looking for solutions to their Legacy Virus problems. They were ready to help her but she never showed up. Azari sadly tells them she must have been in New York but they deny this option.
The woman tells Azari that Ultron came as a surprise to all of them and while his mother might have gone there to fight if she knew, she couldn't have as she flew herself to Kenya from Wakanda to avoid any detection. It wouldn't be possible for her to know what situations were really happening in New York City, let alone to make it it time to be blown up in the aftermath.
Vision believes that it's safe to say that Ororo was at one point in Wakanda before Ultron struck, whatever happened afterwards is the true mystery. After this the Elder Priestess was about to tell Azari something, before another stopped her and then she simply told Azari that his time would come and that he couldn't say much but when it was time he should find them and they would have a message for him.
Days later as they go through the Ultron files James informs Azari that his mother isn't in the termination list. Afterwards they watch the video of the Avengers death, and Azari helped defend Riri when Tony found out about her suit.
Azari and the others were big in stopping the Masters of Evil's last plan. Saving Valerie from an imminent demise and proving to the world the Avengers were still who the people thought they were.
- My Mother...she loved this world. Everyday she'd stop and show me something beautiful. Whether it was from her garden, one of the wonders of the world, Or a worm in the dirt, it didn't matter. She never failed to see the beauty in things. And I won't either. We can wallow in our pain and sadness. Or we can stop and smell the roses. No matter how bad it seems there's beauty in this world. And I'm not going to be the one who misses it.
- --Black Panther (Azari Munroe)
Azari is seen as the heart and soul of the Heroes of Tomorrow. Without him the team simply isn't complete at times when it's hard to muster courage he's right there to lend his own, and whenever there are fights he's right there to diffuse them. He is a firm believer that all of them need to stick together to get things done.
Azari is generally seen as young even though he's only a year younger than Torunn and James. This leads to him at times having to assert himself within the team to make his voice heard, though recently this hasn't had to happen as Azari continually shows wisdom beyond his years, and because of this his opinion is well respected.
Azari has great balance of being a kid and knowing when a situation demands his seriousness. He doesn't like to focus to much on the future as he knows the one day he will have to become the King of Wakanda.
The subject of being the King has always been an awkward one for Azari as it would require him leaving all his friends. But the main thing is that he simple doesn't believe he's fit to become a king. Saying that he feels like a phony whenever he steps foot in Wakanda..
Recently however a talk with his father through the use of a Wakandan ritual has given him the confidence needed to believe he can become the King of Wakanda.
Overall Azari is a really smart and good kid, who just wants to see the world move on from it's trauma. He's loyal to his friends and his people (Both Mutants and Wakandans) and he doesn't want that to ever change.
T'Challa and Ororo: As a young child Azari had a great relationship with his parents. He wasn't with them for a very long time but mostly likely because of his connection the Panther Spirit he has a good enough memory to remember what they were like, easily recalling memories of them together as 3 year old which would normally be impossible for many.
Tony Stark: Tony is a great mentor to Azari and a person he's always been able to count on. Tony raised Azari in a way to make sure Azari never forgot his culture or where he was from, he also enabled his extreme smarts letting him in his laboratory for extended periods of time, which is what has allowed Azari to get such a specific outlook on Tony and garner so much respect for the old inventor.
James Rogers: Is one of Azari's closest friends on the Heroes of Tomorrow. Azari sees James sometimes struggle with the weight of the world he seems to carry on his shoulders for this reason he does his best to make sure that the man is never too closed off from the team. The two confide anything with each other.
Henry Pym Jr: the youngest hero, Pym is basically like Azari's younger brother. Azari took it upon himself to make sure Pym had a childhood for as along as possible, despite the fact that he's only two years younger than Azari. Pym's amazing intelligence was noticed early by Azari who believed that Pym was easily smarter than him despite being so young, through their admiration of Tony and love for science the two find it easy to bond.
Francis Barton: Azari took to the addition of Francis rather easily, finding it nice to have another member for the team. their friendship really started when Azari would do his best to diffuse fights between Francis and James, during those times he'd pull Hawkeye away from James or vice versa, they'd find something to do together. Azari finds Francis easy to talk to, and that his confident and cocky bravado makes it seems like he doesn't know anything. But Azari believes that Francis' outside knowledge is unparalleled and that underneath the bravado is a person who will do anything to protect his friends and family.
Torunn Thorsdottir: Torunn is like Azari's older sister in every way possible except blood. She is the person he relies on when he needs that extra push, and it's been like that since he was just a toddler. There really isn't a thing that Torunn doesn't know about Azari and he's fine with that. Torunn's protector mindset as always been like a shield for Azari in those moments where the stage feels just a little to big for him. Of course there powers being somewhat intertwined helped them bond easily.
Powers and Abilities
Azari is a Alpha Level Mutant. He is able to control the weather and atmosphere, His mother was considered one of the most powerful mutants on the planet. One of the primary sources of his powers is the Earth's electromagnetic field. It's been theorized he hasn't fully tapped into his mutant powers yet. His Mother has been stated to be an Omega-Level Mutant, so it's possible he has Omega-Level Potential.
Divine Empowerment: Unlike the other Kings of Wakanda history, Azari had never taken the Heart-Shaped Herb, until very recently. Instead from birth he was granted the abilities of the Panther Spirit, one of the many reasons Azari is considered special by the people of Wakanda The powers of the Herb granted Azari Super-Soldier Serum Powers. His body is enhanced to near the pinnacle of human physical perfection. After taking the heart shaped herb. Shuri explained that it was almost as if he had gotten a double dose, which they weren't exactly sure was going to do. Azari remarked that he wasn't sure if he was stronger, but he definitely felt better as a whole.
- Superhumanly Acute Senses: Azari's five senses are highly acute, although not superhumanly so like Torunn. He can see with greater clarity and greater distances than any ordinary human. His vision extends into the ultraviolet and infrared areas of the electromagnetic spectrum, allowing him to see in near-total darkness and retain the same level of clarity. Azari hearing is similarly enhanced, enabling him to detect sounds normal humans can't and sounds they ordinarily could but at much greater distances. Azari can memorize tens of thousands of scents. His sense of smell enables him to recognize people/objects by scent, even if they are well hidden. He can track a target by scent and track them to the exact location, can smell fear, and detect if someone is lying by change in body odor. Azari's sense of taste is sensitive to the point that he is able to taste the exact ingredients of any particular food he is eating.
- Peak Human Strength: Azari's strength is enhanced to the peak of human potential. is physical strength is noticeably superior to any Olympic-class weightlifter and far superior to normal humans, allowing him to press lift approximately 800 lbs (363 kgs). His legs extends with his strength enabling him to vertically leap approximately 10 feet off the ground and 15 feet in a standing broad jump.
- Peak Human Speed: Azari is able to run and move at speeds superior to any Olympic-class runners, able to run at speeds up to 35 mph. However, when pushed to his limit, Azari can potentially run up to 41-45 mph. He also has the ability to attack faster than the eye can follow. His combat speed seems more enhanced than anything else, as he has frequently kept up with other enemies in combat, and blitzed people before they pull their trigger fingers.
- Peak Human Stamina: Azari's body eliminates the excessive build-up of fatigue-producing poisons in his muscles and his musculature generates considerably less fatigue toxins than the muscles of an ordinary human being, granting him exceptional endurance, and lung capacity. He can physically exert himself at peak capacity for an hour before fatigue toxins begin to impair him. His lung capacity is at the peak human levels, enabling him to hold his breath underwater for 6 minutes.
- Peak Human Durability: His skin, muscle, and bone tissues are augmented to levels that are much denser and harder than normal humans, making him far more durable and resistant to damage to various degrees.
- Peak Human Regeneration: Azari's enhanced healing speed and capabilities allows him to have a conditioned metabolism and immune system that enables extraordinarily efficient healing.
- Peak Human Agility: Azari's equilibrium, balance, flexibility, dexterity, and bodily coordination are enhanced to levels superior to any Olympic-level athlete that has ever competed. His agility was said to be higher than any other Black Panther before him. When Azari was born the Wakandans thought he was more cat than human.
- Peak Human Endurance: Azari's endurance is about double that of an Olympic athlete. Azari trekked through the Savage lands for 10 hours straight without much fatigue
- Peak Human Reflexes: Azari's reaction time are beyond the natural limits of an Olympic-level athlete, allowing him to dodge multiple gunfire at point-blank range with ease. He has been noted to have reflexes faster than an actual panther.
Limited Atmokinesis: Azari is one of the most powerful mutants left on Earth and has demonstrated a plethora of abilities, most of which are facets of his power to manipulate the weather. Azari possesses the psionic ability to control all forms of Weather Manipulation. He has been able to control both Earthly and extraterrestrial ecosystems on several occasions. Possibly due to the fact he's still young he hasn't exhibited power on the level of Storm. But's it's assumed he'd be able to reach those heights.
- Earth Link: Azari's mutant powers have created a psychic bond between himself and the primal life force of Earth's biosphere. This bond with the Earth and apparently the entire universe, gives Azari spiritual and material sustenance with an almost empathic sense towards living thing.
- Thermal Variance: Azari's body counteracts extremes of temperature, internally increasing or decreasing her temperature in contrast to its external environment to an unknown degree. In the Antarctic, while trying to alter the blizzards raging over its entirety he nearly fried his own system.
- Energy Vision: With a blink, Azari can see the physical world around her as energy, including the human body's nervous system, which in turn allows her to counter all but the fastest attack.
- Electrokinesis: Azari can manipulate, generate, and project electricity through his hands and body. Azari's Electrokinesis seems to be much more developed than his Atmokinesis, as he siphons the Electricity through his Vibranium Tattoos. Azari has shown he can use his powers to power buildings and things of that nature. His body constantly intakes electric energy, giving a large reserve in battles.
- Electricity Blast: Azari can create and project blasts of electricity that take the form of a Panther, and make it seem like it's alive. He also can make other constructs, but it's takes high concentration.
- Force Fields: Azari can produce highly concentrated electric force fields. Azari's Force Fields can be used as offense and defense, as the electricity would easily fry any normal person who touches it. Azari's Force Fields were strong enough to take brunt force from many Ultron Bots, and come out unscathed.
|Power Grid |
|* He can elevate his speed using the wind currents around him.|
High Level Intellect: He is shown to be much smarter than the average person. All though it isn't clear if he's an all out genius like his father, or his fellow avenger Pym. It's clear that Azari is very intelligent, he routinely works with Tony and Bruce on many of the Avengers projects.
Expert Combatant: Azari is a gifted and formidable hand-to-hand combatant with years of close quarter combat experience. He was trained by Tony Stark and has shown to be able to go head to head with Captain America, though it's clear he's not on his level yet.
- Master Acrobat: Azari is a natural acrobat. His ability to pull off Olympic level gymnastic, and acrobatic moves with ease is attributed to his connection with the Panther Spirit.
- Expert Marksman: He is a master marksman adept with hunting knives, firearms, and other projectile weaponry.
Expert Tactician: Azari has strong natural leadership skills and has lead teams of the Avengers on many occasions, mostly when James Rogers was on separate missions. He is a accomplished and skilled strategist, tactician, and field commander.
- Expert Tracker & Hunter: Even without his superhuman senses, Azari is a master tracker and hunter. This is another thing attributed to his connection with the Panther Spirit. He can pick up a prey's scent and memorize tens of thousands of individual ones.
- Multilingual: Azari can fluently speak his native language, English, and other various languages.
- High Level Inventor: He can invent various devices with special properties when needed. Tony Stark himself said that Azari was a natural at engineering, even fixing Vision when Tony was unavailable.
- Substantial Wealth: Azari is Wakandan Royalty, thus he has access to a vast amount of wealth due to the advanced technology the country created/invented, and the stores of vibranium possessed by his country. Especially considering Ultron's decimation of the a lot of countries finances. Azari is in a great spot.
Due to his heightened senses, bright lights, loud noises, & strong smells can potentially overwhelm him.
Physical Condition: Azari is limited by the force of his will and the strength of his body. While his Mother struggled with this more often, Azari being at the Peak of Human capability makes this problem a rare occurrence.
Naturally Occurring Limitation: Azari respects the natural boundaries of the planet's biosphere, and manipulates weather patterns as they naturally exist. For example, he could end a drought in one area by creating torrential rains there, but that would necessitate robbing all available moisture from the surrounding area.
Equipment: Panther Habit
Weapons: Belt/Staff: An advanced piece of Wakandan technology that can go from being a belt that has tracers, trackers, to a staff that Azari can use to conduct his electricity. It's not thought to be vibranium.
- Azari is calm, level headed and due to being connected with the panther spirit through birth, Azari often moves in a catlike way and often sits in a crouched position.
- Despite Azari being a pure-blooded Wakandan; he speaks with an American accent.
- Azari was likely named after his great-grandfather; "Azzuri the Wise".
- Azari's second and third names, "T'Challa" and "T'Chaka"; were likely named after his father and grandfather respectively.
- At the start of A New Legacy. Azari is 15 years old.
- No trivia.
- Appearances of Azari Munroe (Earth-3116)
- Character Gallery: Azari Munroe (Earth-3116)
- Quotations by Azari Munroe (Earth-3116)
Discover and Discuss
- Search News for: · ·
Links and References