Early life and career
At some point of her life, she was turned into a vampire by Dracula. This didn't stop her musical career, as she continued to play gigs and release music. However, this affected her relationship with her fans, since she couldn't go outside during daytime and getting too close to her admirers would give her the urge of feeding on them.
Powers and Abilities
Vampirism: After being bitten by Dracula, Avril Lavigne is currently a vampire with full vampiric powers, including:
- Superhuman Strength: Like all vampires, Avril now possesses superhuman strength.
- Superhuman Speed: Like all vampires, Avril is capable of running and moving at speeds greater than even the finest human athlete.
- Immortality: Though Avril isn't technically alive, she is functionally immortal for all intents and purposes. Since she isn't alive, she is immune to the effects of all known Earthly diseases and infections. As long as she feeds on fresh blood on a regular basis, Avril's aging process is completely halted as well.
- Superhuman Stamina: Avril's body is more resistant to the fatigue toxins generated by her muscles during physical activity.
- Superhuman Agility: Avril's ability, balance, and body coordination are enhanced to levels that are beyond the natural limits of the human body.
- Superhuman Reflexes: Avril's natural reaction time is enhanced to levels that are beyond the natural limits of the human body.
- Fangs and Claws: Like all vampires, Avril has fangs and claws.
- Mist Mimicry: Avril can turn into mist.
Avril Lavigne possessed most of the same special vulnerabilities common to vampires:
- Religious Symbols: Like all vampires, religious symbols such as a cross or Star of David was capable of keeping Avril Lavigne at bay, filling him with an almost irrational fear. However, this tactic was only effective against a vampire if the wielder truly had faith in the religious icon being used.
- Beheading: Like all vampires, Avril Lavigne could be killed by having her head severed from her body.
- Fire: Avril Lavigne was vulnerable to fire since the ichor, the substance that flows through a vampire's veins instead of blood, is a highly flammable substance. Sufficient flames could reduce Avril Lavigne to ash within a matter of seconds.
- Silver: Avril Lavigne, like all vampires, was especially allergic to silver and could be killed by weapons made of it. If she were merely injured, and not killed outright, her recovery time would be considerably longer than if she'd been injured with some other material.
- Wooden Stake: Avril Lavigne could also be killed by having a wooden stake driven into her heart. For some reason yet to be fully explained, the presence of a wooden stake prevents ichor from pumping through a vampire's heart.
- Exposure To Sunlight: Despite having increased resistance to sunlight, Avril Lavigne couldn't withstand being exposed to it indefinitely. Eventually, her body would feel the painful effects and would soon disintegrate.
Equipment: None known.
Transportation: None known.
Weapons: None known.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Appearances of Avril Lavigne (Earth-1010)
- Character Gallery: Avril Lavigne (Earth-1010)
- Quotations by Avril Lavigne (Earth-1010)
Discover and Discuss
- Search News for: · ·
Links and References