|This Articles needs to be wikified!|
This article lacks proper templates, navigational structure, and/or standard American English grammar.
To help improve it, check the current Layout Guide and Formatting requirements. Once these are adequately met this tag may be removed from the page with admin approval. If the page receives no further improvement, it will be deleted June 17th, 2020.
Doom is serious here. He will destroy this article. Bwahahahahaha.
This article seems to have been abandoned and is currently incomplete, and according to the site policy, is spam and will be deleted accordingly.
To help stop this, you may continue this project and ask for this template to be removed, or you have ask for it to be deleted. If neither of these are done, it will be deleted 2 weeks after the date of issue. It WILL be deleted unless the owner of this project picks it back up.
Arthur is a muscular young man with blue eyes, blonde hair arranged in a cowlick and a simple face. Standing 181 cm, he has the projection of a incredibly fit human being. Due to his everlasting smile, he has the aura of a proud individual, who despite being a mutant, is proud to be a student at the Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters.
Powers and Abilities
- His mutant power is something I never seen before. Even though it's similar to Katherine's, Arthur's seems different.
- --Unknown individual
Intangibility: Arthur has demonstrated he's able to go through solid matter. Similar to Katherine Pryde, he's a master at such acts. However, unlike Katherine Pryde, Arthur is subject to logical weaknesses. When he uses his mutant power, depending on where he activates it, such as his head, he'd be unable to breathe, see, or or even feel environmental factors such as air or wind. He is still regarded to be greatly superior to Katherine, as he can use his power in open combat. He has shown great skill against villains and evildoers, using his power to effectively phase through attacks, and coming closer to defeating them in unarmed combat.
Keen Intellect: Arthur is a keen in observation, thinking over on how to control his power. He has demonstrated the capacity to think intelligently in that he can operate his power by learning about has the years progressed. Unlike Katherine however, Arthur has shown to incorporate his power into his fighting style, using and creating techniques to fight and defend.
Expert Unarmed Combatant: Demonstrated a brilliant combatant, Arthur is will versed in the unarmed combat art. He has demonstrated he's one of the best fighters at Xavier's school, even besting the likes of Wolverine. His peak human strength and durability makes him able to use his physical abilities into his unarmed combat style.
- Intangibility: As Intangibility makes him a effectively a non-physical being, when he turns his head intangible, sound is unable to travel to his ears, light can't enter his retina as it would simply go through him, and if his torso becomes intangible, he wont be able to breath as oxygen can't travel to the lungs. What makes his power dangerous is that he becomes virtually cut off from the physical world sans a "image" of himself appearing in the physical world. Were he to turn fully intangible, he could not feel anything and would fall into the Earth if he were to go fully intangible. Also, due to his power, the clothing he wears will also naturally phase through, leaving him completely naked.
Equipment: None known.
Transportation: None known.
Weapons: None known.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Appearances of Arthur Jaeger (Earth-888)
- Character Gallery: Arthur Jaeger (Earth-888)
- Quotations by Arthur Jaeger (Earth-888)
Discover and Discuss
- Search News for: ·
Links and References