Arlee Hicks is a mutant, a student at the Jean Grey School for Higher Learning, and member of the new Generation X. Little is known about her history.
Powers and Abilities
Growth Muscle Mass Physics: The Activation of Arlee's X-gene made her proportions and muscle density increase exponentially. Her tissue density makes it weigh much more than her figure would suggest, tipping the scales at 136 kg of pure muscle. The increase also had the effect of transforming a plain-looking girl into a very beautiful woman, albeit anatomically extreme, but for some reason Arlee remains oblivious to this and often seems convinced that she is still unattractive. It has been theorized that Arlee's transformation was not random, but in fact your body physically increasing to match her high intellect.
- Superhuman Strength: Fortess faced, and was able to keep on par with, some of the stronger heroes villains of the Marvel universe. She can lift more than 79 tons, under normal conditions, making the limit for her super strength the same as Captain Marvel / Carol Danvers.
- Superhuman Durability: Fortress is practically invulnerable and can absorb a huge amount of physical punishment without injury. She fell from great heights into solid concrete and was unhurt. Her bones are almost unbreakable, and her skin can withstand even bullets. The upper limit of her durability is the same as Captain Marvel / Carol Danvers.
- Improved Resistance: Arlee can be exercised well above human resistance levels without tiring, or even increasing breathlessness. The upper limit of her resistance is the same as with Captain Marvel / Carol Danvers.
- Improved Agility: Arlee is very skillful and more agile than a normal human being, and is capable of impressive stunts, especially when combined with her superhuman strength.
- Superhuman Reflexes: Arlee was able to catch a bullet fired from a sniper rifle
before it could reach its intended target.
- Superhuman Speed: Due to her super-enhanced muscles, Buff can move up to 361.8 km/h.
- Unarmed Combat: Thanks to extensive training and actual combat experience while a member of the Xavier Institute for Higher Learning, Fortress is a formidable hand-to-hand fighter, and learned to use her great strength and other superhuman abilities to her advantage in battle.
- Intellect: Arlee has an extremely privileged intellect, specializing in computer science and electrical engineering at the level of an Ivy League scholar. She is a
computing genius and has skills comparable to that of a senior programmer and hacker.