Rogue's life history primarily matches that of her Earth-616 counterpart.
Rogue and Gambit decided to get married at the Institute with Professor X preceding the ceremony. Rogue adopted LeBeau as her surname.
Powers and Abilities
Power Absorption: Can absorb the powers, energies, memories, knowledge, talents, personality and physical abilities (whether superhuman or not) of another human being (or members of some sentient alien races) through physical contact of her skin with the skin of the other person. She is not limited to absorbing superhuman abilities: for example, she has absorbed the strength, agility, and sharp reflexes of an enhanced human. She can also absorb psionic abilities. In absorbing another person’s memories Rogue also gains the emotional responses connected to them. For the transfer of abilities to be accomplished, Rogue’s skin must contact the skin of her victim. Rogue can only absorb abilities and memories from living organic beings. She can possess the powers of several superhuman persons at once. No upper limit has yet been determined for the number of superhuman beings whose power she can maintain simultaneously, or for the amount of power that she can absorb. Rogue can even absorb gross physical characteristics from a victim. Her physical appearance does not change when she absorbs abilities and memories from a normal looking human being. The victim's abilities and memories are absorbed for a time sixty times longer than the period of time Rogue was in physical contact with that person. Those touched are rendered unconscious by contact with her, though some beings, including Juggernaut and Mojo have resisted this effect. While for most of her life, her use of this power was involuntary, Rogue has recently gained full control over it.
Wonder Man's Powers: Currently, Rogue seemingly still retains some of Wonder Man powers & abilities even though he has been released from her body, possibly permanently. Assuming a 1:1 comparison between their two power levels, she must possess the following stats:
- Ionic Energy Form: The tissue and bones of her entire body have now been augmented in strength and to a certain extent. She is now composed of organic matter that is permeated with this form of energy.
- Superhuman Strength: Possesses vast superhuman strength, the limits of which aren't known, and she is listed as Class 100.
- Superhuman Speed: She can run and move at speeds that are beyond the physical limits of the finest human athlete.
- Superhuman Stamina: Her ionic body grants him unlimited stamina and is therefore immune to fatigue.
- Superhuman Durability: Her bodily tissues are much harder and far more resistant to physical injury than the bodily tissues of a normal human. Rogue is highly resistant to penetration wounds, even from high caliber machine gun shells. She can also withstand tremendous impact forces, such as falling from great heights or being repeatedly struck by superhumanly strong opponents, without being hurt. She is also resistant to extremes in temperature.
- Superhuman Agility: Her agility, balance, and bodily coordination are all enhanced to levels that are beyond the natural physical limits of even the finest human athlete.
- Superhuman Reflexes: Rogue's reflexes are similarly enhanced and are superior to those of the finest human athlete.
- Flight: Rogue is now able to fly through the air at great speeds, the exact limit of which isn't known. She can fly at speeds in excess of 700 mph.
- Immortality: Rogue is functionally immortal. Because of the ionic energy that empowers her, she no longer ages and is immune to disease and infection. This same energy sustains Rogue's physical vitality far more efficiently than the biochemical process that sustain ordinary human life. As a result, she no longer requires food, water, or oxygen.
Rogue has displayed acrobatic skills she apparently learned from Gambit while they both recovered from fighting Vargas. Rogue can also speak fluent French, and while on an alien world, proved to be an excellent swordsman, having been taught by her brother Nightcrawler. Rogue's skills also depend on who she has recently absorbed. Rogue could formerly draw upon the combat and espionage training of Carol Danvers by granting control of her body to her alternate personality, a duplicate of Danvers'.
Rogue's current strength level is based on the powers she absorbed from Wonder Man. Presuming a direct transfer of power levels, she should have Wonder Man's full Class 100 strength level.
Equipment: None known.
Weapons: None known.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Appearances of Anna Marie LeBeau (Earth-16160)
- Character Gallery: Anna Marie LeBeau (Earth-16160)
- Quotations by Anna Marie LeBeau (Earth-16160)
Discover and Discuss
- Search News for: · ·
Links and References