When Anna was young she was born with lightning powers because her mother and father were mutants with powers and they are unknown. Anna had a brother named Casey and they lived and adopted in South Africa with Ororo Munroe (Storm) and her friends. After growing up she's taken to Charles Xavier's school of mutants along with her brother, and she's kind of shy meeting new friends who are mutants and takes long of getting used to. When in the battle with the Sentinels, she's scared and about to die, but she used her lightning powers to destroy one of the Sentinels, and is saved by Storm and the X-Men. Currently, she's being taught and learned how to control and use her powers. She left the X Men and joined the New Mutants.
Powers and Abilities
Anna's lightning / electric powers are similar and mixed of Storm's, Electro's and other users that had the same powers. But Anna had both yellow and blue lightning / electricity bolts.
- Electric Manipulation (Lightning or Thunder) - Mixed colors of yellow and blue.
- Shoot beams of lightning that could burn through objects.
- Create storms of lightning.
- Electrical based force-field.
- Charge up electronic devices.
- Manifest her electricity by surrounding her arm(s) or other body parts.
Equipment: None known.
Transportation: Motorcycle (Different from Logan's), Car
Weapons: None known.
- No special notes.
- Anna is the second Aftershock female character after Danielle Blunt because they're in Mainstream Continuity (Earth-616). If counting Alison Dillon because she's another Aftershock character and she's from Earth-982 (Alternate Universe).
The mutant sibling relationship dynamic is inspired by Quicksilver and the Scarlet Witch.
- Appearances of Anna Livingston (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Anna Livingston (Earth-616)
- Quotations by Anna Livingston (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search News for: · ·
Links and References