Vapor's history prior to being recruited as a technical specialist for his space mission by Simon Utrecht has yet to be revealed. She, along with her brother James, was among the small group led by Utrecht to simulate the crash that gave the Fantastic Four their powers, and has remained with the U-Foes ever since.
Powers and Abilities
Vapor's body has been bombarded with cosmic rays far greater then that of the Invisible Woman, since then her brother X-Ray has once more bathed her in cosmic rays so as to achieve better control over her gas-like form.
Gaseous Form: Vapor's body is that of living gas(es). She is mostly invulnerable to physical harm, although she can still be harmed by unconventional attacks.
- Gaseous Form Manipulation: Vapor is capable of transforming her body into any type of naturally occurring gas, either a pure elements or with complex compounds including mono-molecular mists. She has once accidentally melted the skin of her teammate Ironclad. She can only achieve a human state again temporarily.
- Flight: She can float and move through air molecules allowing her to fly, at speeds unknown.
Vapor has the normal human strength of a woman of her age, height, and build who engages in moderate physical exercise in her human form. In her gaseous form she cannot lift anything.
She is vulnerable to any chemical interaction that would affect the chemical-form she is currently in.
Equipment: None known.
Transportation: None known.
Weapons: None known.
- No special notes.
- Vapor is the older sister of X-Ray, much like Invisible Woman is the older sister of the Human Torch.
- Appearances of Ann Darnell (Earth-1010)
- Character Gallery: Ann Darnell (Earth-1010)
- Quotations by Ann Darnell (Earth-1010)
Discover and Discuss
- Search News for: · ·
Links and References