Princess Anelle's early life is the same as that of her Earth-616 counterpart.
After having a child with Mar-Vell, a Kree, and sending him away with her nursemaid, Anelle was sentenced to death by Dorrek VII, the Emperor and her father, for high treason against the Skrull Empire. The Princess was eventually executed.
Anelle is survived by her son Dorrek VIII, who eventually became the costumed hero known as Hulkling and became a charter member of the Young Avengers. Hulkling eventually learned of his heritage from the Super Skrull.
Powers and Abilities
- Skrull Shape-Shifting: Like other Skrulls, Anelle is a shape-shifter. She can mentally cause the unstable molecules that comprise her body to become pliant, enabling her to assume other forms through muscular expansion and contraction. Once a new shape has been assumed, it takes a conscious act of will to assume another form or revert to natural. Hence, Skrulls do not spontaneously lose their assumed form when asleep or unconscious. Skrulls in altered form will, however, revert to their original forms at the moment of death.
- Skrull Shape-Shifting: Skrulls only take on the appearance of an object or person and none of that object or person’s characteristics. There is a limit to the size of the object or person a Skrull can imitate. Like the average Skrull, Anelle cannot distend her mass any more than 1.5 times as large a volume as her original volume, nor can she contract her mass any more than 0.75 a volume as her original.
- Skrull-clothing: wears Skrull-clothing, which alters as she changes shape and size.
- Skrull-Military Transport: will frequently use the advanced warp-drive starships of the Skrull-military.
- Skrull-Military Weaponry: will frequently use the ranged energy-weaponry of the Skrull-military.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Appearances of Anelle (Earth-1010)
- Character Gallery: Anelle (Earth-1010)
- Quotations by Anelle (Earth-1010)
Discover and Discuss
- Search News for: · ·
Links and References