- You know how some guys can play a tune by ear? Well, I need sheet music.
- Like I told my man here, when you want something in life, you gotta grab it and walk out like you own it.
- You got something to say, Mack?"
"Plenty, but I'll keep it to myself.
- Who the hell are you working for?"
"S.H.I.E.L.D. The real S.H.I.E.L.D.
- What did you say when I asked if you were loyal to S.H.I.E.L.D.?"
"I said I was because I am, and that's the truth, sir."
"Look... you've always been brutally honest with me, and I value that. So I'm giving you a chance here. Just tell me who you're working for."
"I work for S.H.I.E.L.D.
- As much as I like and respect you sir, if you're the Director of S.H.I.E.L.D. I don't want any part in it.
- Mack, I thought you'd left."
"I did, but with Gonzales dead I need to see this settled first."
"So you agree we need to attack?"
"No, I agree it needs to be settled.
- You know we could get better readings if we dropped a probe into the glass enclosure."
"We're never opening that damn box in a thousand years.
- I need a bigger gun, I guess. Or my ax. Or maybe a shotgun-ax combination of some sort.
- What's the range on these powers of yours? How good are they?"
"I'd say pretty damn good.
- You'd think three years' high school Spanish...
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.