Forge was a dedicated member of Apocalypse's Armada, and one of his top weaponry designers. However, after the rise of Ultron, Forge betrayed his master and approached Ultron, offering up his talents.
At first, Ultron considered just killing the mutant, but was fascinated by his ability to communicate with technology, and instead formed a partnership with him. Forge now designs Ultron's weaponry, and provides his upgrades.
When the Outsiders came to Earth-9999, Forge came into conflict with an alternate version of himself. When they engaged in technopathic battle against each other, the Outsider managed to prevail and override this version's consciousness, absorbing all of his information and rendering him braindead.
Powers and Abilities
- Genius Level Intellect
Equipment: None known.
- Commandeered Military Jets
- Blasters Implanted within Body
- No special notes.
- Forge is the only organic being that Ultron genuinely trusts.
- Despite having multiple weapons built into his body, Forge carries a gun in the event that he becomes unable to use his powers.
- Forge is the only person to have worked for both Ultron and Apocalypse.
- In the animated film Age of the Outsiders, Forge is voiced by Phil LaMarr, who had previously voiced the character in X-Men: Destiny. LaMarr also voices Forge's counterpart from the Outsiders.
- Appearances of Alistair Silvercloud (Earth-9999)
- Character Gallery: Alistair Silvercloud (Earth-9999)
- Quotations by Alistair Silvercloud (Earth-9999)
Discover and Discuss
- Search News for: · ·
Links and References