|This page is currently under construction. The author apologizes for the inconvenience|
Alexander 'Alex' Morrison was born on October 31 in Florida to Rick, a scientist working for S.H.I.E.L.D., and Mary Morrison, a kindergarten teacher.
Powers and Abilities
Black Symbiotic Costume: Upon bonding with the Venom symbiote which grafted itself to Alexander's nervous system, many of his powers were amplified with the symbiote possessing several unique abilities of its own. Venom typically covers Alexander's body in black biomass similar to a sleek black suit though it later gained the appearance of armor after assimilating several pieces into its biomass. When upset or aggressive, Venom's appearance becomes much bigger with fangs and claws.
- Enhanced Superhuman Strength:
- Enhanced Superhuman Durability:
- Enhanced Superhuman Stamina:
- Enhanced Regenerative Healing Factor:
- Genetic Memory:
- Offspring Detection:
- Biological/Organic Webbing Generation:
- Constituent-Matter Generation:
- Constituent-Matter Manipulation:
- Camouflage Capabilities:
- Stretching and deforming:
- Parasitic Inheritance:
- Technology Morphing: Alexander can morph and enhance vehicles and other forms of machinery and technology.
- Assimilation: Alexander is able to assimilate technology into the symbioses mass which he can then use it for himself and even enhance its usage.
The Other: After Alexanders was put in a coma-like status following his separation from Venom, his body was surrounded by a cocoon of webbing where he encountered the extremely powerful spider-totem called "The Other" in a vision. While initially wary, he eventually agreed to become its avatar which not only caused him to 'awaken' but also gave him various spider-related abilities.
- Superhuman Strength:
- Super Leap:
- Superhuman Speed:
- Superhuman Stamina:
- Superhuman Durability:
- Superhuman Agility:
- Superhuman Equilibrium:
- Superhuman Reflexes:
- Regenerative Healing Factor: Alexander is able to rapidly heal and regenerate from harm more extensively than normal humans, including injuries that normal humans cannot heal from, such as broken bones and tissue damage, which can heal in a matter of minutes without medical attention. However, more severe injuries can take up to a few hours to heal.
- Enhanced Immune System: Due to his accelerated metabolism, Alexander has a higher tolerance for drugs, toxins and diseases than normal humans, and he can recover from the effects of larger doses rapidly. After being incapacitated by an large dose of poison, he was able to recover in less than 24 hours. He is also more immune to toxins, alcohol and drugs as their effects end quicker.
- Vibration Sensation via Webbing: Alexander is able to sense vibrations transmitted from his webbing which he can then use to find beings or objects within buildings or other places by the vibrations they emit when moving.
- Organic Webbing Generation:
- Night-Vision: Alexander possesses night vision which allows him to see clearly at night including in pitch-black conditions.
- Spider Control: Through the other, Alexander is able to control and manipulate spiders though his initial fear of them prevented him from using this ability.
- Monstrous Transformation: Whenever his life is in danger or feeling intense rage, Alexander is able to transform into a monstrous arachnoid form that enhances his physical abilities though their extent varies based on the degree of the transformation.
- Hand-to-Hand Combatant:
Sonic and Heat:
EquipmentVenom Symbiote: Spider-Man Suit:
- "I'm only going to say this once and once only. Leave... my... family... ALONE!!!"