- No, I'm a visionary. But I do own a maniac and he takes the stage tonight.
- -- Aldrich Killian
- -- Aldrich Killian
Aldrich Killian's origin is the same as that of his Earth-199999's counterpart.
Back to the Future
Kang the Conqueror travelled back in time to 2012, when he told Aldrich Killian about how he failed to defeat Iron Man and Pepper Potts and died on Christmas Day. Promised a new attempt to life and revenge, Killian agreed to join the time-traveller's Masters of Evil. Killian and Iron Monger, now alive in the present day, travelled to Stark's Malibu Mansion looking to get revenge on their nemesis. J.A.R.V.I.S. activated the House Party Protocol and the Iron Man armors were soon joined by Rescue and War Machine. Eventually, both Killian and Stane's lives were fixed by the Council of Kangs and their deaths remained unaltered.
Powers and Abilities
Thanks to Extremis, Killian displays various superhuman abilities, such as being able to regrow entire body parts, strength, enhanced healing factor, a touch able to melt Iron Man's armor, and at one point channels the heat produced by Extremis to spit fire at James Rhodes.
- Superhuman Strength: Extremis enhanced Killian's muscles to the point of being able to tear several Iron Man Armors with his bare hands.
- Enhanced Agility: Extremis enhanced Killian's speed and agility to the point where he was able to effortlessly dodge many of Iron Man's repulsor attacks.
- Regenerative Healing Factor: Killian used Extremis to heal his previous disabilities, as it was the primary original intention of Extremis. He was able to heal superficial wounds almost immediately, and regrow severed limbs in a matter of seconds.
- Exothermic Manipulation: Hosts of Extremis are able to consciously raise the temperature of parts of their bodies. The effect can be controlled to the extent that it might only scorch skin, or increased to the point where it can cause steel to turn into a molten state.
- Firebreathing: An advanced control of Extremis granted Killian the ability to breath fire, using it as an offensive power against James Rhodes when taking control of the Iron Patriot Armor.
- Genius Level Intellect: Killian was an intelligent boy since young, and had an affinity for science. Initially being rejected by Tony Stark, Killian managed to start up A.I.M. and his Extremis project.
- Master Scientist: Killian started to study many scientific fields in order to cure himself from his disability and manage to get revenge from Tony Stark, successfully becoming a great scientist.
- Expert Businessman: Killian was able to turn A.I.M., a privately funded think-tank, into one of the main Primary Systems Contractor for the United States Armed Forces and the United States Government.
- Expert Martial Artist: Killian was highly-skilled in martial arts, in which he was able to effectively tear through many Iron Man suits with ease and even best Tony Stark in melee combat. During the battle of Norco, Killian was able to use his Extremis abilities to target vital parts in the Iron Man armor, allowing him to destroy a number of them.
Has an unstable mind, augmented by the virus.
Equipment: None known.
Transportation: Black SUV
Weapons: None known.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Appearances of Aldrich Killian (Earth-1010)
- Character Gallery: Aldrich Killian (Earth-1010)
- Quotations by Aldrich Killian (Earth-1010)
Discover and Discuss
- Search News for: ·
Links and References