Loa has the same origin as her Earth-616 counterpart.
Powers and Abilities
Loa is a mutant with powers that manifested around puberty. Her current powers include:
- Molecular Distortion: ability to move through solid matter by disabling binding forces. This causes the matter to crumble, or break down around as she passes through it.
- Tattoo Markings: Loa's body is covered in several red tattoo markings. These markings appeared when she first used her mutant powers, but their function is unknown.
Loa is a skilled surfer.
Equipment: Atlantean Amulet:
- Underwater Breathing: Alani can breathe indefinitely but only when wearing the Amulet. This is similar to all.
- Amphibious Physiological Adaptation: The Amulet also appears to change Alani's body to be developed for underwater conditions such as compensating for pressure and temperature changes. Additionally, Alani's vision seems to enhance which enables her to penetrate the ocean's depths and see through murky water.
Transportation: None known.
Weapons: None known.
- No special notes.
- "Loa" comes from the name of the Hawaiian volcano, Mauna Loa.
- Loa's likes include surfing, the ocean, and laying in the sun. She dislikes chemistry and big cities. She was voted Most Laid-Back.
- Loa was once briefly roommates with Wallflower.
- Appearances of Alani Ryan (Earth-1010)
- Character Gallery: Alani Ryan (Earth-1010)
- Quotations by Alani Ryan (Earth-1010)
Discover and Discuss
- Search News for: · ·
Links and References