Aglaea's Graces is an enchanted Olympian made of Enchanted-adamantine, similar to Golden Mace. It was first made by Hephaestus as a gift to his new wife Aglaea. Its current owner is She-Hulk 2099. She-Hulk 2099 found it in a secret cave only known to the women of the Knights of Banner.
Like Mjolnir, it can only be picked up if the person(s) is deemed worthy, unlike Mjolnir it can only be used by women, included an ability to increase upon the physical perfection and beauty of mortal women, generate water and can be thrown and called back by will. The Hammer also possessing other properties which have yet to be completely revealed.
- Powers of the Charites: The ability to increase upon the physical perfection and beauty of mortal women
- Worthiness Enchantment: This enchantment surrounding the hammer prevents it from being wielded by anyone save those who have been found worthy. It would be assumed that also, no one else, can lift the hammer from the ground nor wrested from She-Hulk 2099's grip.
- Other Enchantment: Only females can wield the hammer.
- Mystical Link: The Hammer obeys She-Hulk 2099's commands as though it were alive, and if She-Hulk 2099's will is strong enough, Aglaea's Graces can pass through nearly any barrier to reach her should she so desire.
- Water Manipulation: - Ability to control any body of water, create water elementals, speed ships and other water vehicles with water, create fogs and storms of high intensity, summon waves of water to propel her at great speeds, and create earthquakes by increasing water pressure.
- Immunity to Other Forces: Even without activating the powers of Aglaea's Grace, She-Hulk 2099's hammer, is impervious to nearly all forms of change.
Not as powerful Neptune's Trident in the water control powers.
- No trivia.
- Appearances of Aglaea's Graces
- Images featuring Aglaea's Graces
- Item Gallery: Aglaea's Graces
- Fan-Art Gallery: Aglaea's Graces