Aglaea's Graces is an enchanted Olympian made of enchanted Adamantine, similar to Hercules' Mace. It was presumably first made by Hephaestus as a gift to his new wife Aglaea. Its current owner is She-Hulk 2099. She found it in a secret cave known only to the women of the Knights of Banner.
Like Mjolnir, it can only be picked up if the person(s) is deemed worthy, but unlike Mjolnir it can only be used by women. It grants the wielder an ability to increase upon the physical perfection and beauty of mortal women, generate water, and can return after being thrown by will. The Hammer also possesses other properties which have yet to be completely revealed.
- Powers of the Charites: The ability to increase upon the physical perfection and beauty of mortal women.
- Worthiness Enchantment: This enchantment surrounding the hammer prevents it from being wielded by anyone save those who have been found worthy. It would also be assumed that no one else can lift the hammer from the ground nor wrest it from She-Hulk's grip.
- Other Enchantment: Only females can wield the hammer.
- Mystical Link: The hammer obeys She-Hulk's commands as though it were alive, and if her will is strong enough, Aglaea's Graces can pass through nearly any barrier to reach her should she so desire.
- Water Manipulation: Aglaea's Graces has the ability to control any body of water, create water elementals, speed ships and other water vehicles with water, create fogs and storms of high intensity, summon waves of water to propel her at great speeds, and create earthquakes by increasing water pressure.
- Immunity to Other Forces: Even without activating the powers of Aglaea's Grace, She-Hulk's hammer, is impervious to nearly all forms of change.
- Aglaea's Graces is not as powerful as Neptune's Trident in its power over water control.
- No trivia.
- Appearances of Aglaea's Graces
- Images featuring Aglaea's Graces
- Item Gallery: Aglaea's Graces
- Fan-Art Gallery: Aglaea's Graces
Links and References