is a private investigator, a former detective at the NYPD, and an ally to Peter Parker/Spider-Man.
- Extreme Genius-Level Intelligence: Adrian is an extraordinarily intelligent man, being the smartest non-sentient being in the multiverse. His mind operates like a hypercomputer, capable of rapidly and without mechanical aid perform an infinite number of unimaginable complex and simultaneous calculations, in his mind with minimal stimuli. He can quickly, simultaneously and perfectly analyse multiple information streams and rapidly respond to changing tactical situations, by identifying the variables and quantum possibilities. He also possesses limitless information storage and retrieval, enhanced pattern solving/recognition, extremely high perception, and observational skills, perfect deductive/reasoning skills and investigative skills, superhuman strategic/tactical analytical skills, and an eidetic memory (meaning that he never forgets anything and has perfect recall).
- Human Understanding: as Adrian is not a very social person, sitting by himself at lunch and refusing to talk in class. This causes him to misunderstand humans, and think there is only good and evil, refusing to accept there is a grey zone. This however has changed when Adrian befriended Peter Parker and Ned Leeds, who are helping him understand there is a grey zone between good and evil.
- Kang the Conquer- Distant Relative
- Victor Von Doom/Dr. Doom- Father
- Unnamed Mother
- New Avengers
- Peter Parker/Spider-Man
- Jessica Drew/Spider-Woman
- Luke Cage
- Danny Rand/Iron Fist
- James Howlett/Wolverine
- Misty Knight- Boss
- Adrian Toomes/Vulture- Enemy and Attempted Killer
- Quentin Beck/Mysterio- Enemy
- Adrian is the smartest being in the entire multiverse.
- In his two-year career, Adrian has been given 1,500 cases and has solved all of them.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.