Abigail Brand has the same origin as her Earth-616 counterpart.
Powers and Abilities
Flame Generation: Brand has exhibited the ability to coat at least her hands in flame that is potent enough to burn through most metals via tactile contact. This flame has been shown colored both blue and red, though it is unknown whether the colors have any specific significance. Although it was originally believed that this ability stems from her half-alien heritage, Brand herself revealed that her power is the result of her half-human heritage and is mutant in nature. She has enough control over her powers to either heat or set others a flame.
Enhanced Durability: Brand survived a laser cannon blast to the torso. How this was possible, however, has yet to be explained.
Multilingualism: Her tongue has the ability to shape alien languages that humans are unable to make.
- S.W.O.R.D. field agent training.
- Multilingual, via alien heritage.
Equipment: None known.
Transportation: None known.
- Various high-powered laser guns.
- Brand has a tattoo on each biceps; one reads "Grace", the other "Anna". The significance of these tattoos has yet to be revealed.
- Commander Brand is voiced by Mary Elizabeth McGlynn, who also provides the voice of Lyja.
- No trivia.
- Appearances of Abigail Brand (Earth-1010)
- Character Gallery: Abigail Brand (Earth-1010)
- Quotations by Abigail Brand (Earth-1010)
Discover and Discuss
- Search News for: ·
Links and References