What's on your mind?
Made me have a deeper sense of community and now it's just... Meh.
I genuinely believe it's hurt a lot of wikis when you remove the recent pages. I used to scroll around on here and see people's stuff and now I just see pages and changes and it's so sad. The pictures and names are so meshed together instead of bright and exciting.
Pls i wanna prove that transparnage is immune to fire
Does a crossover fanon wiki exist
Should I create another version of this fandom?
Who wants to help me on making a S.H.I.E.L.D Initiative team for my Earth-1116 universe?
Art by DesmondKing (DeviantArt)
Sorry about my recent behavior
How do I get to do a panel/project on FanonCon?
Hello True Believers,
It is with heavy heart that I must inform you that Chadwick Boseman, the Black Panther himself, has died recently from a four year long battle with colon cancer. He had been fighting it for almost his entire career at Marvel Studios and kept it a secret until the very end.
With everything that's been going on in the world recently, especially in regards to racial injustice, losing Chadwick like this is truly heartbreaking in every meaning of the word. I wanted to make this Wiki thread as a place where users can celebrate his life and mourn his death if they so desire. He deserved it, he was our King.
Hello, new to the whole FanonCon beat. Hope what I'm putting up is satisfactory. What I am introducing is a whole new meteversal continuity where certain beloved Marvel Mutants who are kept in a repetitive quagmire of trapped within & between the 80-90's stagnation cycle, are finally written in a way of finally exploring their full potential and moving on to bigger and better things.
Each and everyone of these iconic heroes and villains still fight for either the emancipation of Mutant rights & equality or mainly use their metaphysical powers for selfish personal gain in their own right. The only difference being, many of whom have already succeeded in their personal endeavors.
Some of whom either have secured peace and equality through their own unique means. Others succeeding in conquering their respective worlds and killing off anyone they deemed a rival or in direct opposition of whatever lofty and/or self-serving goals said larcenous types have had. Or more tragically, have failed in their life's mission due to the complications of successful alien invasions and their unions with equally bigoted and hateful homo sapiens sellouts, forming unions which royally screwed the pooch for everyone on Earth and beyond.
Showcasing that the HAM (Humans against Mutants) malarkey is just that; an incredibly stupid, pointless and/or irresponsible expenditure of work and effort where the inept and shallow waste time arguing about useless territorial squabbling, merit stealing and blame passing that we see in typical modern society.
So much so that the world at large was eaten by invasive forces infinitely worse than humanities paranoid fear and delusions of some minority race cropping up and stealing their jobs and/or whatever cheap boyfriends, girlfriends and the like about casting out and casting aside the hot mess that is mankind. If anything there are infinitely worse things out in the dark, amongst the stars, who do a much better job at such things than anyone amongst the human race ever could.
As the naming goes, this is an all-new truly all-different superhero story of uncanny mutants from across the multiverse coming together and gallivanting across the unknowable infinite expanse of reality and having fun while looking awesome doing it.
Unlike so many other titles which precede it however. The uncanny superhuman mutant heroes who feature in my take on the timeless concept are all famous, or unilaterally, infamous individuals who either embody the modernized national success stories. On the other hand many more of which represent one of many of the worst ways their worlds went so far down the crapper and negatively altered their lives for the worse.
Surveying and highlighting the facet of worlds within worlds beyond the Multiverseal genre we’ve all become familiar with.
Not to mention how one or a dozen races foolishness can have a negative impact on the individual who suffers because of shortsightedness, hypocrisy and injustice. A great many nightmarish faculties whom all seek to remake the whole of totality in their image, or wipe it all (give or take a precise selection of which) clean from existence for the misguided actions of the foolish sect.
Many a hero boasting their having reached the greatest, fullest of potentiality their powers and lifetimes could potentially reach throughout having lived and experienced as much as they have. Yet managed to retain their improbable ideals and morality whilst moving forward.
Have been selected to battle it out with the few amongst the soon to be ingratiated into their number who weren’t as lucky as the counterparts of friends and practical family whom they may or may not have been fortunate enough to’ve met upon their own broken worlds. All so as to build a proper, more effective team of meta mutants better capable of dealing with the real threat that held an invisible hand in ruining or seeking to subjugate their respective infinite earths. As you may soon guess, many of the characters present in this setting are (or were) all at one time or another; part of the New Mutants crew. As well as the various incarnations of the X-Men in general.
While others whom are similarly blessed and cursed with greater knowledge/insight, albeit not officially part of their crew of trans-reality hoppers. All too were at one time or another, and quite possibly still are, part of a much wider family as a whole.
Those whom are ingratiated into the metaversal corps of Homo Superior are exemplary individuals whom have lived more so extraordinary lives due to happenstances taking place which elevated themselves to virtual godlike state through the various quick plays and fortuitous events they took full advantage of over the coarse of their lives. Taking it in full stride the myriad opportunities of which these benefits presented them with.
- Roberto Da Costa: An incredibly successful multi-billion dollar company mogul of his designated Earth. Not to mention one of the most popular heroes in the world and more prominent cosmic faces in the universal power structure. Having expanded Da Costa International to the stars through the deep seated integration of various gambling facilities & acquiring subsidiary firms across the galaxy to spread the Company Brand through Corp. espionage and Wallstreet Wolf tactics. Not to mention having capitalized on having acquired Advanced Idea Mechanics; coupled with re-branding it as Avengers Idea Mechanics and American Intelligence Mechanics, turning the titular hero name into a company salespitch/protection & law enforement firm which spans the cosmos. Alongside earlier experimentation at the hands of the External Gideon beside his many years experience as a well traveled hero and adventurer jumpstarting his powerset to Herald of Galactus level. Have propelled Da Costa to intergalactic, not to mention partial trans-reality, superstardom as a universal ambassador, hero and corporate icon.
- Douglas Ramsey: While a decidedly unimpressive hero in the New Mutants roster, having merely the power of linguistics and communication. The same cannot be said for this iteration of Mr. Ramsey of the Neos faction. Having learned to tap the fullest potentiality of his verbal abilities both before and after his demise at the hands of the Ani-Mator. Cypher had broadened his ability to converse on a myriad of levels, having first hand tutoring on the incredibly obtuse dialog by races whom grew accustomed to virtually impossible to thrive in environmental settings from a bio-android from an ultimatum universe. Allowing him to vocalize in somber dialect or much more visceral jargon, the kind that rips apart reality with an utterance. More on the matter, Doug also hosts a Star Brand from the New Universe. Something which greatly, massively propels his terminological abilities to unprecedented highs. Often using the Quasiversal z-point energy siphon to conduct binary coding which teaches the meaning of life in order to bind and tithe all sentient beings together as a whole. Not to mention his time spent bonded to his alien buddy Warlock has enabled him a certain malleability to his genetics. Allowing him to assimilate the lethal sentinite technology pertaining to the Prime and Omega Sentinel programming with the telefloronics of the biotech country Terra Verde. Essentially transforming himself into a makeshift techno-organic Omega Prime Nimrod based sentinel with vast technoforming capabilities to match.
- Danielle Moonstar: This cute little desert flower is an adept warrior, super spy, mutant bastion and well rounded protector of Earth and the Ten Realms of Asgard. Unlike the mainstream counterpart of Dani, Moonstar of Earth-72610 chose to stay in Asgard and become a full fledged member of the Valkrior garrison for a time. Even broadening and expanding her horizons along her greatly extended lifespan as an apotheosized mutant by traveling between realms and through the wider universe beside them. Having become a prominent leader and prevalent of S.H.I.E.L.D. and liaison/secret charter member of their successors; the Agents of Wakanda on her Earth. She would serve diligently as the ferrymen of the dead and personal enforcer of All-Father Thor while still keeping prominence with her, the X-Men as Asgardians and other deified races reintegrated themselves with the mortals of the world through commerce, industry, sociology, theocracy and the like. All of which being her plan with blessings from King Thor and a number of other Godheads to bring all peoples of all nations together as a unified planetary astral body.
- Warlock: As in all series of New Mutants, X-Men and the like. Cypher and Warlock are a package deal. Being nigh inseparable ever since their first meeting, the popular coupling title of Douglock possess incredible ability to combine their considerable powers to effectively augment their metaphysical capabilities to new and insurmountable levels. On top of being a Magus level Technarch whom can subsume copious amounts of lifeglow from the surrounding area in order to supplement his technoshifting powers. Warlocks precarious mutation of empathy has broadened upon, giving him vast emotion based technoshifting and interfacing capabilities enabling the bestowal, union and personification of machine sentience in other inanimate mechanical elements. Moreover he can project internal energies as emotionally charged hard-light holoform constructions in a similar vein to the quantum bands wielded by quasar and better actuate his own techno-organic proclivities. Like self-friend Douglas, Warlock too possesses a cosmic glyph acting as a defense mechanism of his universe. The Justice Sigil; the imprint gives him vast energy shifting abilities dependent on the hemisphere activity of his biomechatronic cerebrum and to it. Since he possess more than one hemisphere of his brain to access differing energies or how best to apply them. Powers which have been considerably enhanced with the bolstering by the Celestials Creation Constellation device. An apparatus which grants cosmic titan like power and a physiology to match whosoever comes across it. Warlock is basically the transporter/power source of a great many facilities belonging to the Neo Exiles, not to mention their chief of engineering and ace inventor whom designs all their equipment. Through his union with Douglas the two's combined might enables vast reality alternating capabilities which can be bestowed upon their friends and partners in the group.
- Sally Blevins: Ever the humble runaway whom moved up from being the broken teen to an exemplary heroine. Sally came into her own as one of the X-Men's new mutants faction for a time or two in her younger period. She was a much valued asset to the group thanks to her mutant power of frictionless kinetic shielding. While less notable as her brothers and sisters in arms, she was a much appreciated addition to her team, and her love interest Rusty Collins. She would go onto have a fruitful relationship with her friends and her lover but would eventually fade into obscurity after the death of her soulmate, until the time when she went to bat for the Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement, and Logistics Division. Where exposure to a failed experiment involving Parker Particles had fundamentally changed her mutant power. Her shielding abilities now had an intermittent tithe to strange and vast energy fields related to the ever increasing expansion of the universe as well as it's connectivity to the much wider Multiverse. Through this Power-Linking connectivity aspect allotting Skids to bond part of herself and her power to an abstract aspect of totality (e.i. elemental traits, mystical natures, emotional ques, spiritual ties, etc.) to the selected power of the cosmos and unite it to her energized barrier in order to grasp control of them to some extent. Such an aspect fuels Sally's powers to unprecedented extremes and allows for the strengthening of their inherent qualities while also enabling her to utilize the various attributes of her enhanced defensive abilities on a conceptual level. Something which puts the S.H.I.E.L.D Agent on the rankings of Earth's mightiest in terms of power range and flexibility in it's use. Thanks to this broadening of both her skills and her mindset on how they work, how the universe works. She would go onto become more than just a run-of-the mill superpowered spy, but would become an inter agency operations go to guru whom acts as an intermediator with deep ties to various governmental bodies and their agencies not just on Earth; but with other worlds such as Alpha Flight, S.P.E.A.R, The Shi'ar Imperial Guard, Dora Milaje, Hatut Zeraze, N'Charu Silema, A.R.M.O.R, the M.R.D, American Intelligence Mechanics, etc. For her newfound abilities were solipsistic in nature, allowing her to instantly gain understanding and insight into whatever it was her link was associated with; even if it involves vague concepts like intelligence and espionage.
- Amara Aquilla:
- Samuel Guthrie: Sam Guthrie is still the lovable, affable hick from Cumberland, Kentucky whom a lot of people in and out of story know and love. Except for the fact that he has remained as such for several lifetimes and more. Having long discovered his External faculties in his prior life in the first cosmos; as we all know from Ultimates comics that there have been many iterations of not only the universe. But the multiverse as a whole. That Samuel has not only lived until the end of time and back within his continuum, but is often reborn as the first being within his cosmology. Being their to witness the big bang and the eventual heat death of the galaxy 11 times in his immortal existence. The reason being that he knows everything about prior universes and the times he'd spent in them, was his ultimate reward as one of the immortal mutant enclave whom had lived to see reality reset itself. Granting him total Aseity, a state of being not subservient to the whims of any higher being save himself, able to literally write himself however he see's fit in his own story. Thoughout his many travels throughout the eleven firmaments of creation he has vastly expanded on his knowledge, understanding, influence, standing and experiences throughout reality; having become an incredibly outgoing sort whom made friends wherever he goes. Having made himself a longstanding alley to the Realm Eternal of Asgard, accumulating considerable treasures and items along his travels, acquiring vast cosmological power to rival the likes of elder gods, cosmic entities and nexus beings, even taking the mighty Sleipnir; steed of Lord Odin himself, as his mount a lifetime or so prior. This Samuel Guthrie has literally done it all, seen it all and practically been it all; yet he is always craving more adventure.
Others whom are set to join the pack but are a bit more confrontational in reuniting with old friends/allies they never knew they had. While standing similarly enhanced by circumstances, stand apart from their more jovial central reality doppelgangers due to the harsh turns each and everyone's respective worlds took towards shaping their broken lives.
- Rahne Sinclair: A mistreated mutant test subject, eugenically and surgically augmented by the cruel metapower hating alien/human confederation whom tasked her to hunt down and exterminate superpowered beings as well as those whom defied their order. Ms. Sinclair was subjected to a lethal hunter-killer program tasked by the murderously corrupt Shiruma intergalactic enclave, whose whole existence is devoted to the strip-mining of viable planets of any and all resources while killing off undesirable specially enhanced individuals by taking and enhancing many of them before tasking their slaved super soldiers with slaughtering others of their kind before their eventual termination. Growing up with a dirtclod sacrilegious zealot of a father, whom'd happily sold out his mutant daughter to their ever growing movement across their Earth at the time of their invasion. Ms. Sinclair would spend her formative years being an advocate for their extraneous Weapon Plus like body modification procedure to which after they would subject their greatest creation to the task of spreading the gospel of anti-superhuman subjugation. Working as an infiltrator, shock trooper, assassin and saboteur that would dispel any known pockets of resistance by either slipping in undetected or merely blasting through the front door with her considerably augmented inhomo-superior altered abilities.
- Illyana Rasputin: One of the more Tragic future members of the group. Illyana's world was broken by the rise of the Man-Machine Ascendancy and the early onset Homo novissima sending all of Earth and the rest of the wider universe up the river. Having been on the losing side of an encroaching T-O infestation spreading across the cosmos by the hand of the invasive Titan collective heralded by the Phalanx, coupled with distasteful homo sapiens willingly welcoming their technoformation of the world in their latest scheme to kill all mutants. Young Ms. Rasputin would find herself to be the last living entity within her native cosmos when the collective of Dominions formed by Titan intelligence colones initiated a complete and total universal subsumption protocol where everything and everyone in known space would be instantly assimilated into their legion spanning Black Hole societies. Illyana would find that she was spared of all peoples by the fact that her half-demon metamorphose qualities made her immune to the assimilation process. But was left understandably heartbroken she was now more alone in her depleted universe than ever. Enraged beyond the threshold of sanity and logic, she swore revenge on all technoformic societies and the human garbage who traded their entire world for the sake of ethnic cleansing. Using her considerably magics to assume the mantel of Sorcerer Supreme, Illyana would travel the now dead reality which she called home gathering tools and weaponry with which she would wipe the stain of mankind and their pugilistic need for supremacy clean from totality. Having subjugated a great many deathly planes by wresting them from their respective deities so she could assimilate the souls; and therefore powers and knowledge, of a great many fallen heroes, villains, gods and demons or otherwise to expand upon her intelligence and resources. Using the heretical Mother Mold Technologies in conjunction with Beta Ray Bill's transport vessel; the Scuttlebutt, she would assemble the phenomenal cosmic powers of all the failed abstracts whom she blamed for her loss in order to travel between dimensions and time to kill of Homo Sapiens at the literal dawn of their infancy. Roaming world after world razing all known Earths across the multiverse clean of mankind.
- Xi'an Coy Manh: Ms. Coy Manh's life in her universe remains relatively unchanged save for the considerable amounts of trans-humanoid body modification she underwent then introduced as designer product to the public on her terms. Kharma went through a host of the same trials such as getting into conflict with Spider-Man and the Fantastic Four, fighting and assimilating her evil twin brother, coming under the influence of Shadow King, traveling to Asgards Nine Realms and back, participating in Second Coming where the mutants battled the Human High Council and their future Nimrod sentinels. What changed for this iteration of Xi'an was her utilization of the vast resources of her billion dollar Hachi Corperation after she and her friends amongst the X-Men were attacked by her estranged step sister Da'o Coy Manh. Using the considerable technologies available to her, both the company's as well as the various trans-reality and future tech acquired along her adventures in later life. To vastly magnify her mutant psi abilities to incredible heights, as well as expand her particular coperate influence the world over. Eventually going on to patent incredible healthcare technologies that greatly extended the lifespan and physiological capabilities of humanity. By mixing viable microtechnologies into special pharmaceutics contracted from the study of various parallel worlds and timelines. Xi'an was able to create a one world under copyright scenario where Hachi Corps Quickly became an even bigger name than a great many technological media giants; outstripping Hammertech, Stark Unlimited, Baintronics, Oscorp, Parker Industries and more as the worlds leading multifceted production and manufacturing. Essentially bulding a supermonopoly which had bought up anything and everything the world has to offer and rebranding it under the company logo.
- Tabitha Smith:
- Jonothan Starsmore:
- Rusty Collins:
- Guido Carosella:
A couple of different reality stand-in's of other influential mutant figures whom are cosmologically prominent in their continua. While not directly affiliated with the Neo Exiles they do keep a close connection with their particular fellowship even when worlds apart. Providing the crew of young crusaders with any manner of support freely offered to their particular group of freelance reality travelers. Equipment, insight & information, support from their considerably vast resources, mentor-ship/guidance along their journey, etc. Sometimes even offering their assistance in battle against enemies a bit bigger than even what the mighty band of misfits can handle by themselves from time to time whenever they're in their neck of the multiverse. A few characters of which belonging to a friend I frequently work with named Sypherpol, with his permission he let me borrow a few of his characters for this project. Since we're both working on it together.
- Eddelmund Silverhand:
- Scott Summers:
- Alison "Ali" Blaire:
- Jonathan "James" Howlett Logan :
- Nathan Summers:
- Barnell Bohusk:
- Theodore Altmen:
- Piotr Rasputin:
- Namor "Aegaeus" McKenzie:
- Hercules "Herakles" Panhellenios:
A couple of the more vicious customers whom the Neos will encounter are invariably linked with the Exiles and their allies. Both individual as well as collectively omniversal threatening big bads whom possess enough raw power & influence to enable the subtle to outright corrosion and supplanting of entire universes in their gestalt whom the Neo Exiles fight against at every turn. Other's just so happen to be universe fiddling outliers whom the more prominent of their enemies work with from time to time.
- Nathaniel Essex:
- Casandra Nova Xavier:
- Yo Sabah Schlam:
- Victor "Pernicious" Creed:
The chosen home base of the Neo Exiles sits within a sort of Nexus of realities which is a cleaver combination of various industrial innovations made to the Panoptichron of old through the assistance of the various crew members own worlds and ingenious designs. The foundation of which being what remains of the wholesome sentient continent of Okkara from the South Pacific of an another parallel world long thought lost to time. Where several thousands years hence, it was attacked by an enemy wielding a twilight sword which jettisoned it into the wider multiverse. The base of said foundation would take to the Yggdrasil sapling which would eventually grow into a mighty singularity point where realities above and beyond the Marvel Multiverse converge and callode upon in a singlaric burst of infinite possibility. Each of it's individual roots and branches and the like representing a different corner of existence not yet explored by anyone thus far; it also acts as eternity's most powerful interdimensional transport hub which can access any given point in time & space the Panoptikkara's handlers desire. Through the quantum charged Super-Ego spore supplanted within it's core processing, the Neos HQ possesses a sentient environmental Genius Loci capable of running everything on the fortress in peak working order as well as cater to the whims of it's home dwellers via telepathic interaction with it's dwelling hosts. Creating the multiverses most powerful supercomputer system which runs it's whole crystalbiometallic anatomy's each and every individual cell, atom, particle like the largest Central Processing Unit/Hard Drive ever seen. Giving their genoprocessing computational facilities limitless operating capability and information compiling capacity. From here the Neos can observe, study and retroactively preempt any and/or every crisis that may come the way of all universes across all of time & space. As well as pay quick visits too and from their respective home realities without losing any time whilst traversing from the hub as it's super compressed existential state causes the flow of ages to lose it's meaning. Giving them as much time to chat with friends and family or find out whatever it is they need before heading back to the living nexus in split seconds, seeing as no real events pass between then and the time they took to pop back to their world for a bit.
Each of the Neo Exiles all come from their own collective of vast, wondrous and/or horrific domains. Each one as unique and individualistic as the pattern found on a snowflake, From the Panoptikkaran Hub that our planes traveling heroes call home. They can take to traversing these infinite realms as easily as they can observe them from afar. Their home keeps detailed tabs on all of these ever divergent Earths in order to calculate and understand current events, quantum structural changes, temporal anomaly's or shift in the trans-spatial membrane in order to better capitulate entry and exit to & from alternate universes. The Orrery also keeps a detailed catalogs of any and all realities either visited or new to the database downlink within the computerized environs of their central command center.
- Earth-985 (Strata Corp. Casuality): Roberto's home universe where he used his superpowers to push the family company he'd inherited; as well as the subsidiaries acquired through hostile takeover and stock exchange acquisition, to new heights. Having remade his Avengers faction as an intergalactic branded superhero team through which he can front the reach of his compny amongst the stars. Having propelled the terminology of Avengers to an incredibly prominant face of peace keeping, finance and retail as well as stellar interspecies state of union promiting amongst various alien cultures and earthborn societies.
- Earth-11085 (Binarityverse):
- Earth-72610 (TheoMorta Ascendancy):
- Earth-8815 (Cosmos Gulf):
- Earth-519 (Depthless Firmaments):
- Earth-7385 (The Hexus Union):
- Earth-ω (Empiricus Supreme):
- Earth-00157 (Domnionverse):
- Earth-∞ (Earth Infinity):
- Earth-66210 (Plovers Tri-Ethelon):
- Earth-533X (Causui Feng-Shui):
- Earth-00ZZ72 (United Gov Agency):
- Earth-Ω (Omegaentropous):
- Earth-368 (Brand Axiom):
Much of this stuff is all still a work in progress, as I've yet to properly jot down everything I wished to post here on paper. I ended up being rushed for time and I didn't have the chance to complete most of whats there so far. Hopefully I can and will continue to add more and more content to illustrate the expanse and majesty of the incredibly diversified nature of the wider Neo Exiles quasiverse later down the line. I hope you like what I've posted even if it was a bit of a rush job due to lack of inspiration throughout the week. And a special thanks to the likes of my good friend Sypherpol for letting me use some of his characters for the wider universe I hope we can work together in order to expand upon and truly create something special from it some time. A lot of what he made was an incredible inspiration to me.
What up brodies! My name is JenkoMorningstar and I'm publishing this trailer in representation of the friends who are helping me make this game possible, which are Slepplash, Linda, Santi and Gonza, all Fandom users like us.
Now here's the info. about our new project:
Serving as a follow-up to the story played in Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 1 & 2, this new installment of the saga will present the return of the classic team from the first game: Spider-Man, Wolverine, Captain America and Thor.
Dr. Doom and Loki had just escaped from their prisons, when they robbed a stone tablet of immeasurable power known as the Tablet of Order & Chaos. In order to prevent their forsaken enemies from using the mystic object in a malignant way, the Ultimate Alliance will fight the greatest battle the universe has ever seen!
- It will implement an additional game mode which will be radically different from the ones that previous Ultimate Alliance games have made known.
- The story is heavily linked to the legendary superhero team Avengers, 1.000.000 years before Christ.
- Some scenarios the campaign will reach to: Genosha, the desolate mutant city; Asgard, home of the norse gods; Jotunheim, domain of the Frost & Rock Giants, and Mephisto's Realm: the netherworld itself.
- The wicked Ironman androids that Dr. Doom used to guard his castle in the first part of the saga will make their comeback, and more villains from it will reappear too!
- A specific level will explore some of the consequences that the Civil War, shown in Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2, left behind. And we'll witness alternate versions of characters extremely opposite to their counterparts, even one for the main villain of the story.
- YOU will be given the power to choose the fate of a fundamental character!
Cover and title reveal
Marvel Ultimate Alliance: The Forsaken will arrive soon to Marvel Fanon.
Hello, True Believers! My name is Daltron or you may refer to me as DA. I welcome you to my first Marvel Fanon Panel. Thanking the inspirations of other work I've seen, brought me to this moment. I'll admit, it's my first time showing off my ideas this way and it's a little amateur in it but I am happy to show off my next projects in the work.
If you have any questions, please wait until the end of the teasers.
Without further ado, I bring you my projects in the works. Enjoy!
Earth-TF84 : Marvel's Cyberverse Teaser (A Marvel's Comic Transformers Crossover)
The trailer begins with Earth in an orbit view with Optimus Prime's message being sent into space and replayed in a static sound.
"With the AllSpark gone, we cannot return life to our planet. And fate has yielded its reward: a new world to call... home...
From the Creators of Transformers: New Generations. In association with Marvel Studios
...We live among its people now, hiding in plain sight... but watching over them in secret... waiting... protecting. I have witnessed their capacity for courage, and though we are worlds apart, like us, there's more to them than meets the eye...
Based on Michael Bay's, Travis Knight's "Transformers" and Marvel's Cinematic Universe
An unknown Cybertronian spacecraft with mysterious protoform pods approaching Earth's orbit.
I pray you that find this message... You are one of the few teams to protect this world. I am Optimus Prime, and I send this message to any surviving Autobots taking refuge among the stars: We are here... we are waiting."
Scene's flash rapidly showing of different Autovengers and Sinsitercons engaging in combat, nearly clashing in combat and brings the title from the darkness playing the Transformers melody.
"The war rages on..."
Marvel proudly presents...
The trailer begins with the view of New York City from the sky view as Spider-Man swings around the city on patrol. He hums to himself singing the classic retro spider-man theme song, reaching to the top of the highest building near the World Trade Center.
A Scourge Studios game: In Association with Marvel...
Spider-Man: "You know, I never thought I would get a peaceful day..." An explosion goes off somewhere below him as it startled him. "...until that happened." He groans.
He looks closer to the ground, seeing it Rhino and Vulture robbing a bank together as the police and Swat arrive at the scene, surrounding them and pointing their weapons at them.
Police Officer: "Drop the money and put your hands up!" He ordered.
The Rhino grinned at Vulture. Rhino: "I love it when they say that."
The Vulture cackled at the quote as well as he raises his metal sharp wings and shot his wings into the air, distracting the police while Rhino charges towards the police cars, ramming through them and clearing a path.
Spider-Man: "Welp, it's Spidey time!"
He yells out, getting ready to spring into action but before he could another set of web, shoots next to him sensing another spider-man like him as he swings into action first, taken by surprise.
The second swings into the Vultures back, knocking him down onto his face and webbing him up. Next swinging over to Rhino as he swings around him in a circular motion distracting while wrapping him in the web till he could no longer move and simply drops to the ground as struggles to get free.
Unknown Spider-Man: "Now that's how it's done!"
Spider-Man: "Way to show off, big shot." He chuckles and high fives the unknown spider.
Before moments could calm down, a Sentinel scans for Mutant life until a female mutant with Adamantium blades coming out of her fists comes from under hoodie and starts clawing down the robot till it was non-function as she was wearing a jacket with a large "X" on her back.
Two more Sentinels arrive at the scene as an unknown Iron Man and an Asgardian flies in and blasts with a stream of energy at the two Sentinels, knocking them down for good.
Spider-Man couldn't help but be impressed with the number of heroes arriving on the scene as they group together. Soon enough a thunderstorm arrives covering the sky as Galactus reveals himself through the clouds while Deadpool appears randomly out of nowhere, sarcastically drops his jaw in shock.
Spider-Man: "We're gonna need a bigger a team..."
Deadpool taps his shoulder and points at the Helicarrier coming through with Shield Agents, A Hunter, Archer, Assassin, Hulk, Super Soldier, and Fantastic Hero jump from the Helicarrier and landed on the ground with traditional superhero landing.
Galactus chuckles evilly knowing that Earth heroes wouldn't be enough to stop him. Until through the clouds, three more heroes float through the clouds with light shining through, a Nova and Ultimate Marvel swoop through and shot beams at Galactus' face.
Lastly, a small space ship that resembles Guardians of the Galaxy flies through dive-bombing his face as well, causing a bit of damage at him.
Guardian Hero: "Need some backup?"
Ultimate Marvel: "Oh yeah!"
Super Soldier: "HEROES ASSEMBLE!" He yells out in battle cry as all of the heroes charge towards Galactus.
While Deadpool sits aside on a lawn chair, tossing popcorn at his mask, acting as if he was eating the popcorn and turns to the viewer.
Deadpool: "I love it when a team comes together." He winks at viewers.
A large title logo "MARVEL UNIVERSE: AGE OF HEROES" appears, playing heroic epic orchestral music before a quick cut to a black screen.
Soon a mysterious agent appears while the heroes were fighting as a Hydra logo appears on his arm device. Then an announcement appears on the screen
"BETA AVAILABLE NOW"
Earth-851212 : Marvel's Hell Universe Teaser
We begin with the screen fading from black as New York City was dark and depressed with flags of HAMMER and Iron Legion flags hanging at each post as it fades to black.
"The World you once knew... never existed..." Ultron speaks
Inspired by the Dark Avengers Comics: Appears from the darkness and fades once again.
The screen reappears with the HAMMER Helicarrier flies over Manhattan with large searchlights, roaming over the city, and watching the civilians like slaves along with Punisher-like outfit police force patrolling the streets as it fades into the black once again.
"The hope you thought you had in the world never came to be..." Ultron speaks again.
The screen reappears with Red-Hulk sitting on his throne with other Gamma Ray like Hulks standing next to him along with the woman that surround him as the screen fades to black.
"Resistance is futile..."
The screen appears with T'Challa in his Jungle king robe along with Black Panther suit and N'Jadaka in his golden suit of the Black Panther beside him watching over the Wakanda Army roaming across Africa, once again with the screen fading to black.
Lastly with a robot appearing in the dark with Red light flashing as Ultron sits in his metallic throne.
"It's literally... Hell on Earth..." Ultron chuckles deeply as his red light fades into darkness for one last time.
With "8-5-12-12" appears in red from the dark and fades away.
Daltron appears from the darkness with light shining on him Thank you all for attending my first fanon-con panel. I hope you all enjoyed my panel and I look forward to my next one. As Stan, the Man would say, "Excelsior!"
Welcome to the 2nd sorta annual Earth-11584 fanon panel, where I address what's going on in this crazy little slice of the Marvel Multiverse I've set up shop in. Here I'll go over the projects I'm currently working on, as well as the projects that are on deck and projects that are in the far future. But first, a look at things that recently were finished, namely The New Warriors.
When Things Go Wrong
The New Warriors was a mistake. Ultimately it was an amalgamation of several different storylines that never really crystalized into a coherent single narrative. It was an epilogue to Infinity Gauntlet that didn't need to be made, or at the very least could have been handled better. It had good concepts buried within it, but it was mostly two ideas (the New Warriors "Reality Show Heroes" bit that also involved Longshot and the post-IG epilogue that I mentioned) that never gelled together, nor should they have. It's probably the work that I dislike the most here, but I finished it out of a sense of keeping things coherent. With that said, it's a culmination of a lot of stories that I don't think lived up to the build that I have given them, both with Infinity Gauntlet being somewhat underwhelming and even the World War Hulk storyline having a dissatisfying end. I hope that X-Men and Guardians don't turn out that way, as well as other works, but que sera sera I suppose.
Is there a point to this part? Not really. It just seemed like I needed to get that out there. Onto the actual good stuff.
The Uncanny Guardians of the X-Men
Both Uncanny X-Men and Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 are being written as we speak in spurts. I'm not sure which will be done first: chronologically X-Men comes before Guardians in universe, but Guardians is further along in that it is the last film in my universe that is a close proximity of a mainline Marvel film, though even that connection is tenuous given the character changes (Beyonder instead of Ego, Shi'ar instead of Sovereign) and ultimately what the goals of the main characters will be. Guardians in particular will help set the stage for the next big bad of Phase 4 of the MCU, which will be discussed a little bit later on.
X-Men and its subsequent films operate on a different plain than the rest of the MCU films, in that they focus somewhat on the past. For those who don't remember, mutants in my universe didn't originally exist, but the timeline has been rewritten to accommodate their arrival due to the actions of Infinity Gauntlet. As such, Uncanny X-Men will be somewhat focused on past actions that took place, and the reprecussions there in. Does this mean the X characters will never cross over with the Avengers? No...but it does mean that there films won't have as much direct impact on one another until later on.
That Other Hulking Thing In The Room
There's one more Netflix series left to address, She-Hulk, which should soon be put together for continuity's sake as well. If you read it, just remember it takes place before the events of Infinity War and immediately following the events of World War Hulk. Information can be found Here. With that out of the way, let's see what's on deck for our remaining 2020 films.
Fantastic Strange: Day of the Darkhold
The basic plot outlines for both Doctor Strange 2 and Fantastic Four 3 are written, with the latter further along for reasons that should be fairly obvious. Doctor Strange: The Darkhold, follows Strange as he descends further into darker and more chaotic magics, as he eventually comes across the dreaded tome the Darkhold, as his friends (including fellow Defenders Luke Cage and Iron Fist) are forced to intervene to save Strange's soul from himself. This film will definitely ratchet up the mystical elements in the universe, with more Faltine shenanigans being shown, and the introduction of a couple of new sorcerers into the universe in both Brother Voodoo (Omar Sy) and Modred the Mystical (James McAvoy).
As for Day of Reckoning, it is an adaptation of the classic Galactus Trilogy series of comics. It should be fairly straightforward what that is, most comics fans are at least passingly familiar with it, and I can only hope that my efforts are better than Rise of the Silver Surfer (tough bar to climb, but I have a head start in that my Galactus isn't a giant floating cloud). This is one of my favorite comics stories of all time, so special care is being taken with it.
More information can be found Here and Here. It will be a while before they are written fully, but the basic cast lists and such are available. And before you ask, yes Number One Fan was a real Marvel villain, he actually was an X-Factor villain, and it was just an excuse to cast Gary Busey in a cameo role.
I Can See the Future!
What's on tap for the next series of films and TV shows for Earth-11584. Well here are the ones with dates set in stone, with a basic outline attached to them. Bear in mind that some of this can change, particularly with the films, but that's the price of looking through a magic 8-ball.
Captain America: Hero's Fall is the 4th and final story of Captain America, aka Steve Rogers. While in search for the missing Black Widow, Cap realizes that he is beginning to grow more tired with each passing day, an affliction that is also shared in Wakanda by the former Winter Soldier Bucky Barnes. Comparing notes, they discover that the Super Soldier Serum in their veins has finally begun to break down, and the delayed aging process that they went through due to it and being frozen for several years are starting to take effect. And the timing couldn't be worse, as the Red Skull has returned with a resurgent HYDRA. Cap must fight one last time, facing down his greatest nemesis and come to grips of a world where he can only exist, and fight no more.
Wolverine sees the world's most famous mutant finally enter the Marvel Cinematic Universe in his own solo title, buoyed by the return of James Mangold as director. Known only to the world as Logan (Luke Evans), the mutant Wolverine has traveled the world trying to regain his past and find out where he fits in. But trouble is never far behind Logan, as he is stalked by the Agents of the mysterious project known as Weapon X at every turn. However this time Logan is going looking for trouble at the behest of former SHIELD director Nick Fury, who recruits Logan to help take down an old relic of the Soviet past known only as Project Omega, and it's surviving success, Omega Red.
Black Panther: Kingdom Come is the sequel to the highly successful 2018 Black Panther, and sees the return of director Ryan Coogler and star Chadwick Boseman as T'Challa. Following the events of Infinity Gauntlet, Wakanda has become a more open society and even more peaceful within itself, attempting to aid other nations around the world. However, Wakanda's advanced technology finds it the envy of the world, and another technologically advanced hidden nation takes notice of Wakanda's Vibranium, claiming that they were "stolen" in generations past from the people who would become known as the Atlanteans. Wakanda finds itself descending into a possible war with the unknown Atlanteans, as well as their mysterious prince and leader, known only as Namor. But there could be other forces pulling the strings from afar...something T'Challa must come to grips with as he continues to struggle to lead his people into this brave new world.
Thor, Goddess of Thunder follows up and doubles down on the comedic overtones of Taika Watiti's Thor: Ragnarok. After finding a few Asgardian survivors, Valkyrie returns to New Asgard on Earth to help rebuild their home with Thor. However, Thor is overcome by meloncholy at the prospect of being on Earth again, close to the estranged Jane Foster. The two are thrown into chaos however when a being known as Gorr arrives from the stars, a stowaway on Valkyrie's ship. Also known as the God-Butcher, Gorr sets his sites on wiping out the remaining Asgardians for an unknown slight against he and his people. His actions forces the spirit of Thor into an Astral Plain, where it somehow becomes tied to the spirit of Jane Foster, who inherits the hammer Mjolnir and Power of Thor, becoming the Goddess of Thunder. Romance and Gender-Bending Hijinx Ensue as Thor and Jane have to overcome their own broken hearts and feelings to survive Gorr and save what is left of the Asgardian people...and the Earth with it.
The Avengers: Conquest is the next big Avengers crossover film. All that is known about it is that the villain will in fact be Kang the Conqueror, though what his motivations and goals are remain unknown at this time.
Season 3 of Daredevil will follow Matt Murdock as he tries to resume a normal life with Karen Page following the events of both Infinity War and the Defenders crossover, the latter of which he is one of the only ones who remembers. However, his identity is now known to his greatest adversary, the Kingpin, who tries to use this power to destroy the Man Without Fear. Entering into the equation is Frank Castle, a vigilante known as The Punisher, who crosses paths with Matt and threatens to undo everything Matt has tentatively accomplished in his life.
It has been a while since we checked in with the Vampire Hunter Blade, but in Season 2 on Disney Plus, we resume his search for the human turned vampire Morbius, as he tries to help the monster he inadvertently helped create. However a new threat to all vampires emerges in the form of a ruthless Vampire Hunter named Frank Drake, who seeks an ancient ritual to rid the world of Vampires...including Blade and Morbius...from the world once and for all. Blade and his partner, Rachel Van Helsing, must find a way to stop Drake and save Morbius from forever being condemned to being a monster.
But Wait, There's More!
As might be known, films based on Hercules and the Olympians are in the works, as is a new Captain Marvel, Spider-Man and X-Men film. In addition, Ghost Rider and Namor will join the new heroes of the Marvel Cinematic Universe in the coming years, and Robbie Reyes himself will appear in Doctor Strange: The Darkhold.
That's all for now true believers. Any questions will be answered in as timely a fashion as I can manage.
Earth-19998 My main focus on this wiki has been on Earth-19998, a reality that incorporates everything that I like about Earth-616, the Marvel Cinematic Universe, Fox's X-Men film franchise, the Legion television series, Raimi's Spider-Man films, Webb's Spider-Man films, and Sony Pictures' Universe of Marvel Characters and nothing I don't like. Also thinking about throwing in the characters of Earth-712 and Earth-148611 into this Earth. I'm planning about making Miles Morales and Gwen Stacy Spider-Man and Spider-Gwen on this Earth while Peter Parker is also Spider-Man. I'm also planning on making my own version of Marvel 2099, but I'm not sure if that should be on this Earth or its own. I plan on expanding on obscure and forgotten characters in the Marvel Universe. This Earth will include Ægon and Haasen (Morningstar), which were originally from the Marvel's Contest of Champions mobile game. In this Earth, I gave names to most of the characters whose real names were originally unknown in the comics. Maybe regarding Earth-19998, I'll just stick to Golden Age and World War II-based content to narrow down my area of work and since I've explored most (if not all) of the Golden Age comics.
X-Avengers and Fantastic Guardians I've also been working on the X-Avengers, which is a loose combination of the MCU's Avengers and Fox's X-Men. I got the idea when I thought of my two favorite Marvel movie and comic characters, Wolverine and Iron Man. Sometimes, I'd imagine what if RDJ played Wolverine or what if Iron Man had Wolverine's personality. I've also planned on writing the Fantastic Guardians, which is a combination of the MCU's Guardians of the Galaxy and the Fantastic Four, the X-Defenders, which is an amalgamation of the X-Force and the MCU's Defenders, a combination between the characters from the Fox show the Gifted and the characters from the ABC show Inhumans, and a possible combination between the New Mutants and Runaways. So far I've thought of Adamant (Wolverine/Iron Man), Night Machine (War Machine/Nightcrawler), Patriot X (Captain America/Cyclops), Haos (Havok/Winter Soldier), David Jackson (Professor X/Nick Fury), an amalgamation between Angel and Falcon who I haven't thought of a name for yet, an amalgamation between Emma Frost and Pepper Potts, an at the moment unnamed amalgamation between Rogue and Harley Keener, an unnamed amalgamation between Jubilee and Spider-Man, and a possible amalgamation between Black Widow and Jean Grey.
Earth-10006 Another one of my projects is Earth-10006, which is a reality full of weird ideas like what if Black Widow got bitten by a radioactive Black Widow or what if Mister Sinister formed the Sinister Six. Other ideas in this reality include Ava Starr (Ghost) becoming Ghost Rider, all of Spider-Man's love getting interests combined into one body, what if Elektra became Electro, and what if Mystique became Raven the Hunter.
House of A/No More Inhumans Not actually sure if I'm going to do this, but this was inspired by Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.'s frequent use of the term "Inhuman", attempting to make Inhumans the stand-ins for mutants, such as portraying them as persecuted like mutants were in the comics. If I do make this story, Jiaying, Hive, Daisy, and pretty much every Inhuman from ABC and the comics you can think of will be in it. Might write in some original characters too. So this is probably basically gonna be a world without mutants.
Ideas for Characters I've thought about making a character called Scarlett the Witch, which is basically a combination of Scarlett Johansson and Scarlet Witch. I have plans on making a World War I-era Central Powers team, since, let's be honest, if Britain and France actually had a team like the Freedom Five, the war would have ended faster, so, I thought realistically, the Central Powers would have their own superhero team.
Animated Marvel shows One of the first pages I created was about an animated Spider-Man show that would be part of a larger universe. Not sure when I'm gonna continue that.
Anyway, I hope you guys liked this and I'm open to suggestions and ideas for these projects.
Hi, I'm DarkRick44 and this is my first FanonCon Panel. I've been a user for about two months.
I don't really have any "mainstream" universe.
It is a universe with more original characters added.
Its basically the Victorian Marvel universe. So they'd be stories of Spider-Man facing off with Jack the Ripper, Blade helping Van Helsing fight Dracula and the Avengers dealing with 19th century versions of the Mandarin, Doctor Doom and the Skrulls.
A loose adaptation of Spider-Man: Reign. It is an animated film. It takes place in an alternate future to Earth-92132.
The universe of my Marvel Animated Movie Universe.
I have two Marvel Animated Universe films planned. This animated universe was created as expansion of the 90s X-Men and Spider-Man animated series. I already have Spider-Man 2099 and Avengers animated shows and a number of Spider-Man films.
The first of these films is Avengers: The Fate of Two Worlds where the Avengers face off against their mirror counterparts. I did a similar thing with Earth-50 from the Avengers series, though those Avengers were well intended extremists who initially were heroes until Wilson Fisk killed Wasp, leading them to decide to rule the world outright. But the mirror universe Avengers would be more villainous.
The second is X-Men: The Xavier Protocols' which will adapt the Operation: Zero Tolerance storyline.
Marvel Extended Universe
A live action shared universe similar to the MCU. I don't have much planned yet beyond making Marvel equivalents to DCEU movies. The films would be Thor, Captain America v. Iron Man: Civil War, Guardians of the Galaxy, Captain America, Avengers, Black Panther, Ant-Man and Deadpool.
One of those would be an adaptation of House of M.
I also intent to make an adaptation of the first Avengers storyline though Captain America and Falcon would both in included. Black Panther would join them in the sequel.
Another would be three films involving Wolverine and X-23.
Another would be sequel to Spider-Man: Origins adapting The Night Gwen Stacy Died. This would be followed by a film adapting the Death of Spider-Man which would be followed by an original storyline using elements of the Venom Saga, the Superior Spider-Man and parts of Ultimate Marvel (Jessica Drew would a clone of Peter Parker and Miles Morales would become a Spider-Man).
Other characters and teams that would get their own films would be the Young Avengers, the Midnight Sons, the Runaways, Elsa Bloodstone and Thor.
I will also do a film of either the Dark Avengers or the Thunderbolts.
Spider-Man: Reign Sequels
I got two sequels to Spider-Man: Reign planned. In the first one Spider-Man leads a superhero team consisting of old characters and some of their offspring against President Norman Osborn, Ultron and a new Green Goblin.
In the second one, he fights the Kree led by Captain Marvel.
Lego Spider-Man Movie
A lego movie about Spider-Man. Its basically the Marvel answer to DC's Lego Batman Movie.
An adaptation of the first Spider-Man Noir storyline.
If you guys wanna know more about my projects, any information of the existing or have any suggestions for new characters to add, feel free to ask.
The universe is such a vast and boundless existence consisting of space and time (maybe and hopefully even more), yet unfortunately it is also a void that is shrouded in countless, infinite mysteries not even our insignificant minds could sufficiently and certainly answer any enigma that lights up from the top of their heads. In truth, we could only question and imagine what or who else might be out there, before we could even get any chance to prove it, but we are human after all. Imagining has helped us survive and do other things more than just surviving. If you think about it, imagination was (and still) is the key to all of this. Now, can you imagine that the very universe we live in (shout out to our Earth-1218!) is one of many worlds that exist beyond ours? Enter the Multiverse--
An Introduction to the Marvelous Panel
Okay, okay. Enough with the overdramatic introduction here. I'm pretty sure by now, most of everyone in this fandom is already familiar with the concept of the multiverse, especially since this is a Marvel-based wiki (known for its multiverse), 'cause if some of you aren't, I'm gonna have to ask you to Google that. Kidding, but no seriously, Google it if you you're still clueless on that. It will blow your mind...
A good day or night to each and every lady & gent attending this! (Hopefully, there are) My name is MarvelousMarty, and this forum is going to serve as my first panel for FanonCon in the Year of Our Star-Lord, 2020. Anyways, while I have been a user in this wiki for the past few years since I first joined in 2016 (Can't even imagine it was that long), I never really got the chance to host a FanonCon, or even fully complete my written works since that was my only main goal in this great haven of fanfics. Plus, I never really had anything planned that I have in mind as of the foreseeable future since I have more of a spontaneous mind, rather than a planned one (who needs planning, amirite?), cause work and college is around the corner even in this new normal.
But still, the show must go on despite these times, and since I got that fantastic invite (Thanks to ZoomZolomonZoom for giving me this miraculous chance, like I was given a chance to be in the spotlight), I realized that I no longer want to waste any speck of opportunity on hosting my own panel, 'cause why the heck not? So today, I'm simply gonna give a brief yet detailed overview of my own Multiverse with its major realities, and if you remember my name right, I'm assuring you that this showcase panel is gonna be one spectacularly marvelous ride!
(Note: For the full page of the Marvelous Multiverse, click here. This panel is merely an overview for it, but try not to now. Panel ain't done just yet.)
The Prime and Modern World
In most comic book and other form of fictions' many lore and concepts, I'm pretty sure it's already an unspoken rule that there is and shall always be a central universe floating deep in the core of the cosmos, the one where the rest of the multiverse revolves around as its great beacon, where the home of the main characters is found. The official Marvel Multiverse has its popular and beloved Earth-616, where most of heroes and villains' story takes place. On the other side of the fence, DC Comics has its Post-Crisis Prime Earth and its Post-Flashpoint Prime Earth (I'd rather not go deeper into that, if you're still a beginner to comic books. It's way too confusing, but I gotta be honest, it still is really fun and amazing once you started getting onto it. Plus, this is Marvel we're taking about so it's just an example). In this case, I have created "Earth-61615" as my mainstream reality for this multiversal-scale "project."
Earth-61615 is basically the "Prime Earth," the mainstream universe of the Marvelous Multiverse, though it is also called the "Modern Universe," because I tried to make my mainstream universe a little bit more modern just like the Ultimate Universe is, which means that I don't have the need to use that ultra-perplexing Sliding Timescale which Earth-616 mostly relies on. The timeline is active, meaning moments do pass every second, and everything ages every year, just like our world works, only a lot less exact (unless there's no other choice but to settle on a precise year). Some characters have been reimagined from the start, either slighty or drastically, but its their stories are what changes and shapes them along the way into better or worse delevopment, be it hero, villain, or in-between. That includes the fact that most character changes and deaths may sadly be final and resurrection-free, unless it becomes changed or resurrected for the sake of plot device.
Fun fact, Earth-61615 is a reality that was inspired by the elements of the following official Marvel universes: the Mainstream Marvel Universe (Earth-616), Ultimate Universe (Earth-1610), the Marvel Cinematic Universe (Earth-199999), and the X-Men Cinematic Universe (Earth-10005 and Earth-TRN414), so they are gonna be a lot too familiar with some avid Marvel comic readers, though I once again assure you that it is definitely not exactly the same as its official inspirations. There still are twists and turns along the way along with new and original characters being introduced, and it doesn't end there unless I decided for it to end.
If you want to learn more about this reality, which I genuinely consider to be my biggest achievement in this wiki considering it was the first one, feel free to visit the actual page of this universe here.
The Astounding Alternates
And we're done with the mainstream reality I've created for my Multiverse, so we can finally move on to the realities that revolve around it. Finally, now comes my own version of Elseworlds! Wait no, that's not the right one. Wrong publishers. I meant my "What If...?"s among other alternate timelines, dimensions, and realities that I have created to fill the Marvelous Multiverse with many wonders and terrors alike. This includes which includes the following:
- Earth-6164: Kang Dynasty - Home to the Marvelous Multiverse's Prime Kang, the infamous time-travelling pirate and conqueror of the 40th Century.
- Earth-21410: The Festering Fear - It's basically the Marvel Zombies reimagined without the Hunger Virus into play, wherein Nightmare was finally defeated by the team-up of Iron Man and Doctor Strange, but the cost of the entity's death spreading its mystical essence onto Stark's technology, which upon returning to Earth, he began to infect his heroic allies and his notorious villains alike across the United States, before eventually spreading across the globe. If this may sound kind of familiar, this one is actually based both on the official Marvel Zombies (obviously) and Tom Taylor's DCeased from DC Comics (a pretty freakin' great read, if I say it so myself).
- Earth-61615.8: The Chitauri Conflict - An alternate timeline to Earth-61615, the reality was drastically changed after the Avengers have failed to stop Loki and his forces during the Battle of New York later than it they were supposed to defeat him, creating a far newer world, with far greater consequences. Ultron redeems himself, reborn as the Vision. The Avengers disbanded. Great heroes fell. S.H.I.E.L.D. disbands, only for S.W.O.R.D. to take its place. Galactus is a floating head and the ruler of the Negative Zone.
- Earth-61616: Dark Age Universe - The deadliest alternate timeline to Earth-61615, this reality is where all hell breaks loose, mostly starting with Ultron's global Revolution that unfortunately led to the deaths of almost billions, which its aftermath eventually paved the way for the mysteriously-powerful and influential organization H.A.M.M.E.R. to establish a new world order, shadowing the recovering civilization under their guidance for years until the surviving heroic resistance has to step out of the shadows to restore peace and freedom once again, even if it cost them their lives.
- Earth-61656: Legendary Order - A supposed alternate timeline to Earth-61615, though unlike the rest of its divergent timelines which are possible futures, this one happens in the past, which may or may not easily make sense at first. Based on Jonathan Hickman's Brotherhood of the Shield (another fun and interesting read), the latter is re-branded within this multiverse as the Order of the Living Legends, which focuses on the greatest geniuses in different parts of history (e.g. Leonardo da Vinci, Nostradamus) as they selflessly team up to stop the most mischievous minds (e.g. Isaac Newton, Emperor Nero) to accelerate the ill-fated death of the universe, and remake it in a fresh start. If that doesn't interest you enough, just think and imagine of a Venomized Jack the Ripper, because he does indeed exist in this reality.
- Earth-61693: Askani Universe - To avid comic book readers, this reality's name may be a familiar one. Based on, this reality served as the war-ridden home to Modern Universe's Cable when he was thought to have died whilst he was still an infant. In other words, this is where the timeline of the 37th Century is rightfully designated in-multiverse.
- Earth-61712: Supreme Universe - Home to this multiverse's version of the Squadron Supreme, Marvel's official analogues/pastiches to DC Comics' Justice League with a Marvel-ized twist. By technical classification, this is the only "artificial universe" that exists along with its alternate future timelines within this multiverse, having been created by the enigmatic entity known as the Maker. Those two timelines are the following:
- Earth-61712.37: Supreme Reality Crumbles - As Supreme Universe's Thanos, who was a lot, lot younger compared to his most of his counterparts, have gruesomely died at Nighthawk's hands after discovering that the young Titan was responsible for causing an intergalactic war across the universe. The ripple effect caused Thanos' brother Eros to take his place as the emperor of Titan, but on a far worse extent, becoming the "destroyer" of worlds instead of conquering it.
- Earth-61712.73: Supreme Thanos Wins - Home to an adult version of Supreme Thanos when he was successful in defeating the Squadron Supreme and most of the galaxy's greatest of heroes, establishing his rule on the universe. This version of Thanos and his reality itself is based on the concept of DC Comics villain Darkseid and his homeworld, the Sphere of the Gods.
- Earth-64566: World War Doom - An alternate timeline where Doctor Doom successfully ruled the world through his intricate plan of creating chaos and confusion against the heroes until the world begins to distrust their very defenders and protectors, one of the major steps in his scheme to govern the world (not "rule it) without having to do any form of brainwashing or coercion, thanks to his genius mind.
- Earth-64566.16: A Doomed Age - An alternate timeline where instead of framing most of heroes for crime and consequently ruling the world under his authority, Doctor Doom was forced to find allies in the form of his adversaries, in order to handle a far greater threat, only to end with most of the Earth's destruction after reluctantly sacrificing his own world to save the universe, which left the Doom with survivor's guilt all alone.
- And More Soon...
The Cinematic Universe One
Just imagine a world where Marvel Studios has somehow already acquired the respective rights to all of his characters in their media forms (e.g. the Fantastic Four, the X-Men, and everyone's friendly neighborhood Spider-Man), and not in the monopolistic Disney kinda of way, 'cause that already happened a year ago, in our reality. Well... This reality project is basically just that only the acquisition happened a lot, lot earlier, in which the result of Marvel's has altered much of the history of the real MCU reality in the best and greatest ways imaginable, and has created a new one, adding more additional ones, skipped some of them, or moved them into television.
Because of this, more and more crossovers in movies and television have never been more of a possibility--no, what's the word? Certainty? It's close, though, but I'm looking for the realest--Right, it's now a reality! One of these examples is Marvel's Infinity War, a film based on the comic book event which includes most of the who know and love freely interact and be involved within an overarching story without having to worry about different studio rights over characters because no one likes that kind of fuss. (*coughs on both Sony and Universal*). Of course, like I said, Marvel's Infinity War is only one of the many film and television projects that my small yet exploring mind has to offer. The plots of these movies are more comic-book accurate and tries to be as creative and unique, though still tries to maintain the same level of characteristics and motivation that our reality MCU's characters have, and several more film and television that is still planned in the making.
Lastly, I'm gonna be honest with you. This last "project" was meant to be cancelled, and technically it kind was for a couple of years, since there's just too many other works in this wiki for me to take care of, but ever since I recently returned as a regular user in this wiki, I simply thought "why not just bring it back, you know?" and now I did, and I've decided to try and continue working on it, so in the great existential words of Doctor Manhattan, I truly realized that: "Nothing ever ends..."
If you want to learn more about this reality, feel free to visit the actual page of this cinematic universe here.
A Conclusion to the Marvelous Panel
By the end of this very brief but somewhat of a detailed panel (and this is actually the end if you forgot to read that heading above) you may realize that all of my projects in are mostly on-going and still "under construction," if you put it that way, and though there are some that's already finished, it is merely a part of a larger story. However, I really don't mind since I believe that with the right amount of patience, dedication, and a lot of free time, I'll eventually complete this work which I'm hoping everyone would find it and of course, appreciate and support it just as well. I'd also like to give a shoutout to some of my long-time figures of idols and inspirations in this wiki, such as Uncanny X-Factor, Kid Marvelette, FaKeRoBiN46, ElectricMayhem (or ElectricMayhemm), and a lot more users and fellow writers who have gracefully thrived here long before I have arrived in this wiki. Though most of them aren't directly involved in my works or have interacted with me, they and their wonderful written works and praiseworthy masterpieces consistently gave me some ideas on how to put my writing into light... So if you magnificently creative guys and gals are reading this, I would love to personally thank you!
You may also realize that most of my main projects aren't movie or television-based (excluding my MCU), future projects, or even completely original works (such as the amazing Paragon Comics), like most previous panels of FanonCon which are more original, prolific, astounding, and full of effort, or the actual real-life Comic-Cons that show trailers, footage, and such. I just really love doing what I love, and in this case, I really love writing anything that my mind, heart, and soul can contribute here, and I'm not gonna stop doing it for a long, long time... And thus, this really marks the end of the Marvelous Multiverse panel of Wednesday's FanonCon. I'm your host for today, MarvelousMarty, and thank you for giving me a small yet significant speck of your time and attention for today. Despite how [CENSORED] and [MORE CENSORED] the world is today and probably tomorrow (and the days after that)--I'm sorry for saying that, my bad--I still hope and wish you find a way to have a great and better time for the rest of your lives, wherever and whenever you might be in this great universe of fear and wonder!
If you have any queries, confusions, and anything else you may want to say about this fairly-well-prepared panel, feel free to l̶i̶k̶e̶,̶ ̶s̶u̶b̶s̶c̶r̶i̶b̶e̶,̶ ̶t̶u̶r̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶b̶e̶l̶l̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶i̶f̶i̶c̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶o̶n̶,̶ ̶a̶n̶d comment down below and I'll try my best to answer them, if there is any, of course. Once again, thank you ladies and gents... Stay safe and have a great day, peeps... As the great and legendary Stan Lee has always said it, I'd like to shout out this panel's final moments: "Excelsior!"
Hey there, guys! Thanks so much for joining my panel and I am very excited to show you guys some stories from my universe: Earth-7090 aka the Marvel Megaverse! When I was a kid, I've watched Marvel shows such as Spider-Man: The Animated Series and X-Men: Evolution but it wasn't until like 2019 when I started watching shows like Avengers Assemble and the Ultimate Spider-Man and I got hooked! So I've decided to show you some of my works that I am working on!
Okay, so I have been planning on making comics before thinking about making them into TV series or movies because I think it's a good start on the story before. Now just to be sure, I'm not a hardcore Marvel fan, but I am delighted into introducing the heroes but in my own imagination and even made some original characters for the universe as well! Now, let's get started!
THE NEW X-MEN
So the first series is The New X-Men and it tells a new story about Professor Charles Xavier forming the New X-Men after the original X-Men disbanded and most of them haven't spoken to each other. Now it will have the same formula: people hating mutants but with new characters that are created by me such as Gabriel Worthington aka Archangel who is the son of the original Angel and Black Warlock, a mutant with magical abilities. It will also feature veteran heroes such as Cyclops, Wolverine, Storm, and Jean Grey. All of the characters are original and so-so. Hahaha :)
THE MIGHTY SPIDER-MAN
Okay, I know you guys will be liking this story since it's going to be about the legendary Spider-Man. So, it's going to be like the original Spider-Man series where Peter Parker will get bitten by the radioactive spider and such and get his powers. However, instead of Uncle Ben getting murdered, it's going to be Aunt May. Almost like a What If story, and the Green Goblin which is gonna be Norman Osborne, he's going to be like a victim of his own creation but he won't die, but his Goblin ego will and he will have a redemption arc while his son, Harry becomes a hero as well as Uncle Ben while Spider-Man becomes part of the Avengers.
SPIDER-MAN: MILES MORALES
Miles Morales, I've already gotten interested in this Spider-Man incarnation since Into the Spider-Verse. I really didn't like it when Peter died in the mainstream universe so I thought that he will still be alive in this series and he will meet Miles later on and be more like a mentor to him since he's younger than the webslinger. Also, I thought of bringing Ganke Lee in this story as well as Riri Williams (real name Rihanna Williams) in the series and they will become allies to Miles and later heroes of their own. Not only that, but I also decided to bring in Bucky Barnes aka the Winter Soldier just to make the series interesting.
Okay, I am really excited about this story. And if you guys are thinking it's John Proudstar, it's not. This is an original hero with the same name and I came with and this idea came along when I was younger. This story is about a young teenager named Tommy Wilson, who is the younger brother of Avenger, Sam Wilson who discovers that he was a mutant with the ability to create thunder, lightning, and storms hence why he got his name Thunderbird, a Native American mythological bird that created storms. I haven't thought about any main villain for him, but I do know is that his brother is going to be in the story as well as Loki Laufeyson because I wanted to give Tommy a likely partner.
Now for future projects, they have been announced and I am currently working on their stories. So, I thought of showing you the projects that I am working on!
THE JEWEL KNIGHTS
The Jewel Knights are one of my favorite projects. I thought of bringing a magical boy/girl genre to the Marvel universe. So in this story, three friends -- Asante, Ryuugo, and Melissa discover three magical jewels channeling the power of Lighting, Water, and Heart, transforming them into the Jewel Knights and protect New York from an evil sorcerer named Thorn the Conquerer. It's basically like a Tokusatsu with Steven Universe and She-Ra fused into one.
Now, this project is also my favorite to show you guys. I know there is a character named Starbolt in the Marvel universe, but this is a fanfiction, but also original to me. LOL. Anyway, this story is basically an old concept I did back in 2015-16 and it's about a young man named Ahmir-Jordan "AJ" Washington and he ends up getting his powers from the energy bolts of a cosmic crystal called the Chroma Gem, which is rumored to be an Infinity Stone. He is granted great cosmic powers like Captain Marvel and has to protect the city from Superion aka Abraham Hammer, a businessman who is overshadowed by his brother, Justin Hammer, and is granted powers from another cosmic crystal.
Okay for the Avengers project, I haven't thought about the story for this series, but I want it to continue off after The Mighty Spider-Man and Spider-Man: Miles Morales. It will feature all of the characters such as Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, and others and add in other heroes such as Mar-Vell aka Captain Marvel, and Carol Danvers who I named her Marvelette in this story. The plot is still a WIP.
Alright, so that's it for the stories for my Earth-7090 universe and I am hoping that the previews of these stories bring any excitement for you guys. If you guys wanna know about the universe, any information of the existing or have any suggestions for new characters to add, ask away I will kindly respond to you!
Hope everyone has a great FanonCon2020, and stay safe!
Hello, welcome to the first panel of FanonCon 2020! I’m proud to start off this year with a thread dedicated to my personal Marvel Cinematic Universe, Earth-113599. This is an important FanonCon for me because not unlike the mainstream MCU, after years of writing I’ve finally finished the Infinity Saga and can’t wait to introduce you all exclusive trailers for the first three films Earth-113599’s official Phase 4 Slate!
So, to give you all a little context, here’s everything that’s happened in the MCU recently that paved the way for Phase 4.
After collecting all six of the legendary Infinity Stones from across the cosmos, the Mad Titan, Thanos used them all in unison to successfully snap away half of all life in the universe as a ploy to earn the affection of his beloved, Mistress Death. And he would’ve gotten away with it too if it weren’t for those meddling Avengers!
Thanks to Captain Marvel and her ability to bend light and travel through time, was able to revisit the events of previous films alongside Ant-Man and Deadpool to bring back the best versions of the Avengers from the past to defeat Thanos. Drax the Destroyer, in an ironic twist of fate was able to personally undo the Snap allowing the Avengers to finally defeat Thanos for good and rewrite history forever. Sadly, losing Iron Man and Gamora in the process.
But even though it might seem that all is well, the Marvel Cinematic Universe is never truly at peace, as there are always threats to face and with it a new generation of heroes to fight them.
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 Trailer
The trailer starts with a cold opening of Jason Quill listening to his Zune sitting in the hallway of a new ship, distinct from the Benetar and the Milano, while somber music plays. He talks about how it’s been over a year since they defeated Thanos, he knows he should be happy, but he just really misses her. It then cuts to Jason talking to Rocket in the cockpit who says that he misses Gamora too, but that the last thing she would’ve wanted is all of them sitting around feeling sorry for themselves, and to get up ‘cause they got asses to take and names to kick.
The music then quickly turns upbeat as Hey Ya by Outkast begins playing and the MARVEL STUDIOS logo appears, starting off as its usual red before turning brown and rusted.
It then shows a clip of Nebula proclaiming to the Ravagers that they will finish what Yondu started as they're then seen fighting the Guardians of the Galaxy on a desert planet where Moondragon slashes at them with a flexible whip-sword. Drax is then shown limping through Asgard, the imprint of the Infinity Gauntlet still singed onto his arm. Jason is seen getting escorted by the Ravagers onto a beautiful fertile planet until Thor narrates he is one of the most dangerous beings in existence, they’ll never be able to stop him alone. It cuts to Kanoot sitting on the ship, now a teenager, indifferently playing a handheld video game muttering “I am Kanoot.” sarcastically.
The music changes to start playing The Chain by Fleetwood Mac.
Star-Lord creates a ball of pure energy in his hand from nothing, showing a look of surprise and amazement when he does it.
It then shows Rocket being dragged through space in a Holographic Space Suit holding an oversized gun, blasting away while yelling “Die Spaceship!”
Kanoot is cornered on both sides by the Blood Brothers until he screams out a battle cry and extends his arm branches and stabs them both simultaneously.
Mantis jump down off a ledge and start using her powers against what looks like a giant spinal cord.
While floating above the atmosphere Thor charges himself up with electricity before throwing Mjolnir hard enough to split apart a planet in half.
Yondu narrates that he is not about to lose the only son he’s ever had as it shows him whistle gently as a dozen Yaka arrows assemble behind him controlled by his Fin.
The Guardians of the Galaxy and Thor all assemble together in a wide angle group shot while Mantis narrates that they’re not friends, they’re family.
GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 3
On the same fertile planet from before, Jason by himself now wanders around aimlessly and screams out asking what’s going on. A loud booming voice then calls out his name “JASON!” as the ground physically transforms into a face which tells him “WELCOME HOME!”
Deadpool: Into the Multiverse Trailer
The trailer starts with Deadpool narrating and introducing himself, explaining that after he helped the Avengers bring back half of the entire human race he became a celebrity. While continuing to narrate it shows clips of him buying a mansion which he moves Domino, Weasel and Blind Al into, hiring a Butler played by Michael Caine, recording a Christmas album, releasing merchandise of himself, and finally putting a Monkey in a suit and sunglasses and training it to become his bodyguard.
The footage suddenly starts to rewind until the trailer starts from the beginning with Gwenpool narrating and introducing herself this time, explaining that after she helped the Avengers bring back half of the entire human race she became a celebrity. While continuing to narrate it shows clips of her buying a mansion which she moves Domino, Weasel and Blind Al into, hiring a Butler played by Michael Caine, recording a Christmas album, releasing merchandise of herself, and finally putting a Monkey in a suit and sunglasses and training it to be her bodyguard. Meanwhile, Deadpool cast off into the background sees everything and screams “WHAT THE FUCK!"
The MARVEL STUDIOS logo appears, starting off as its usual red before being spray pained bright pink.
Gwenpool is shown walking on the red carpet conversing with her fans until Deadpool confronts her yelling that she stole his life! He demands she give it back but Gwenpool tells him not a chance, she’s here to stay, and encourages him to just disappear like all bad characters do. Deadpool goes into an alley where he starts beating up a trash can screaming profanities until someone yells for him to keep it down. As Deadpool turns around he sees it's a woman dressed exactly like him. They both try to say and do things the other can’t predict but end up accidentally pantomiming each other as they say and do the same things.
Lady Deadpool narrates how she’s from Earth, just not his, as it shows her on a world where all the superheroes are genderbent. She explains that the snap tore a hole in his universe, and opened up a wormhole into hers. Lady Deadpool and Deadpool are then shown sitting in a diner where he asks her how many more are there. He then gets introduced to Golden Age Deadpool, who talks like a stereotypical 1940s newscaster, Kidpool, who Deadpool says is adorable until Kidpool insists he “kiss his ass”, and finally Dogpool, who pees on the floor.
It cuts to Gwenpool navigating the Gutter Space while Deadpool clarifies Gwenpool is from another universe too, one where he’s a fictional character, which means while she’s here she can control the narrative. Deadpool complains how shit’s getting way too complicated for him but Lady Deadpool quips “Bitch please, you’ve been to space.”
Vacation by The Go Gos begins playing as it shows clips of Deadpool playing Vollyball with ball made out of Dynamite, Butler shooting a rocket launcher, Weasel and Blind Al operating Machine Gun turrets on top of the Mansion, Lady Deadpool and Kidpool playing video games together, Deadpool’s decapitated head removed from the rest of his body flying around with propeller cap on, Hit Monkey gracefully jumping through the air as he shoots his pistols in slow motion, and finally Domino about to mauled by Dogpool until he runs right past and her and goes after a guy dressed like a piece of bacon instead.
DEADPOOL: INTO THE MULTIVERSE
Deadpool says how in order to make things less confusing they should all get nicknames. Kidpool’s new name is Lil Wade, Dogpool is Cujo, Golden Age Deadpool is Grandpa, and Lady Deadpool is Boobs. They all look at him with disapproval, even the Dog.
The Fantastic Four Trailer
The trailer starts inside of a filthy cave underground where Mole Man is slowly building a Quantum Tunnel out of garbage and scrap metal. Talking to himself about how this is going to work, it has to work! It has to! He then puts a dirty vile of Pym Particles into the Quantum Tunnel and turns it on, smiling when he sees the machine successfully start to power up.
The MARVEL STUDIOS logo appears, except that the background is blue this time instead of its usual red as 1960s music begins playing.
Reed Richards narrates how ever since he was a little boy he’s always wanted to explore other worlds as it shows him as an awkward, nerdy, adult bumbling his way into the Triskelion. Reed continues to narrate how the Soviets might’ve gotten to space first, but he can take them somewhere else.
It cuts to him in the middle of board room meeting where Peggy Carter confirms he's talking the "Microverse" that he’d need to shrink smaller than an atom to get there. Reed excitedly responds that he knows how. Narrating once again Reed explains how he wants to put together team, he’ll be the Physicist, showing clips of Reed drawing out calculations on a chalk board. His wife Sue will be the Biologist, showing her studying bacteria with a stethoscope before kissing Reed. His best friend Ben will be the engineer as it shows him building a Quantum Tunnel with a much younger Mole Man. Then there’s Johnny, Sue’s brother, the intern, who’s shown doing drugs at a Hippie festival.
The four of them all enter the Quantum Tunnel and after giving the countdown are shrunken into the Microverse. There, they’re all amazed by the otherworldly visuals until in a series of jump cuts they each get exposed to waves of particles that incapacitate and disfigure them.
The jump cuts finally stop as it shows the Four get pulled out of the Microverse into Mole Man’s cave instead of S.H.I.E.L.D. all of them horrified by their new abilities. Reed’s body is stretched and contorted unnaturally, Sue is partially invisible, Johnny is on fire, and Ben has transformed into a rock monster.
The Four of them are then shown wandering the streets of New York confused while Mole Man narrates how they’ve been in the Microverse for the last sixty years, with Reed claiming that to them it felt six hours.
It shows Sue create a force field to block bullets being shot at her, Human Torch yelling “Flame On!” before flying off at supersonic speeds, Mole Man is seen screaming at Ben, telling him this experiment turned them both into freaks.
OUT OF TIME
Reed promises he can fix this and Sue asks why they would want to leave, the food is great, the people are nice, and they’re not even the only ones from a different time period.
Ben walks through Yancy Street undercover in a trench coat and fedora, the Four are all standing together in their iconic blue uniforms in the Microverse once again, and finally a large green moloid is seen bursting through the streets of New York City until Ben shouts "It’s Clobering Time!" and the Four fight it mimicking the cover panel of the first comic.
THE FANTASTIC FOUR
The Human Torch is gleefully flying through the New York skyline until he gets stuck in what appears to be an oversized web. Spider-Man then dangles down behind him upside down and quips that he must be new around here.
Thanks everyone for reading this! I hope you enjoyed the trailers and will read the final projects once they're released. This has been really fun and I'm super excited to see everyone's upcoming FanonCon projects in the next couple of days!
Live long and prosper, true believers.
Welcome to FanonCon 2020! It's starting a little later than usual this year, but hey, better late than never. Let's use this thread as an official hub to discuss, coordinate, and converse about our upcoming panels and plan out which days to assign each event.
I was thinking about handling this in a first come, first serve style. Where the users who showed interest in participating in FanonCon first will get to present first and so on. Though of course the order can be hashed out and changed based on community consensus.
FanonCon 2020 is planned to start on Monday July 27th and this is my rough draft for how the week will go:
- Monday, July 27th: ZoomZolomonZoom
- Tuesday, July 28th: CureKurogane
- Wednesday, July 29th: MarvelousMarty
- Thursday, July 30th: DarkRick44
- Friday, July 31st: JeanGiovanniJohann, Darbicus
- Saturday, August 1st: MasterDA
- Sunday, August 2nd: Jenko Morningstar, Loxlie 35
It's also possible to have more than one user present on the same day or add/remove them depending on who else wants to join/leave.
Welcome to FanonCon!
There are many characters on this site who essentially exist to be a collection of near-infinite superpowers. Superion comes to mind, as does Vodar Odinson, but a user has recently created a number of X-Men and New Mutants that serve the same purpose. Should we institute a rule against having characters that are just excessive descriptions of powers with absolutely no history? (This isn't even touching characters who have just powers and no history, which are progressively being weeded out.)